Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

53ccea5fa128b4478974ddf0f7f70fff.jpgfinally!! This took way too long, but it's finally over.

I'm getting Sonic Adventure and Sonic Shuffle vibes from this Amy art. I really like the style this game has.

*spins chao egg wheel*

Pfft, there's no way I'll get a character e- holY CRAP I GOT A CHARACTER EGG

5K3KEfa.jpg

I swear, the roulette is the shittiest way to get characters. Had 400+ and stopped at 243 red rings because I knew I wouldn't get her. I'm disappointed with this game man. I'll just keep saving red rings until I get shadow.

Although it wasn't 500, myself also spent a ton trying to get classic sonic :/, the roulette 80% of the time ended up on the exact opposite side of the character egg,got tons of rare eggs.

You can save more rsr and get it on one of them or use the 243 and get it first try it's all so random

I miss Sonic Dash and those worlwide events to get a free character and if you wanted a character you just saved rings and at the end it was yours :/

A fly type which has a 75% score bonus...

... ... well now we know what the top 10 is going to consist of.

I think Sega is deliberately trying to make people hate this game at this point.

I wish good luck for anyone who's aiming at getting all characters, I think Sega is too lazy to create a new roulette and will keep the character roulette forever by launching a character every month or so.

We know for sure we will still have character eggs until August...

wish i had had rouge when i went for the super score last night but i'm still pretty happy with (currently) 5th in the world

dark types confirmed for ridiculous though

So Omega gives enemy bonus, but he is considered 'Mech' Can anyone confirm if Rouge is officially Dark type? If so, Shadow will probably boost score as well.

I really need Omega and Rouge... If i get them i will have 2 characters for each type...

Also, how many boss fights are at boiling point, i am almost there and i wanna know...

So Omega gives enemy bonus, but he is considered 'Mech' Can anyone confirm if Rouge is officially Dark type? If so, Shadow will probably boost score as well.

FASTEST WAY TO GET RED RINGS FOR ADVANCED PLAYERS:

Use your highest scoring characters. I use Sonic and Amitie Amy as they are level 100.

It takes roughly 10,000 pts to clear an episode (ep 50+)

You need these companions: Sharah and RC Battlecruiser

It takes around 15 to 20 minutes to get 10,000,000 pts. Keep running until you get that score. While you're score ascends, be on the lookout for asteroids. These color powers are your best friends for red rings, as the red rings can be found inside enemies, spikes, or even the stage itself.

On the asteroid section with zig zags of spikes, make sure you don't put your whole focus into crushing all of the golden enemies. Float downward and you are guaranteed to encounter a 2nd asteroid power up. Once you reach 10,000,000 pts, kill yourself. If you're using the Battlecruiser at level 1 or 2, you are pretty much guaranteed to pick up 12 to 15 red rings per run. Then for completing the episode, you receive an additional 5 red rings. If done correctly, this is at minimum 15 red rings every 20 minutes, and a potential amount of 20 red rings every 20 minutes depending on luck. Going off the minimum, you will get roughly 45 red rings per hour if you play continuously. Do this for 4 hours, and you've got 3 spins. Save up for a week, 21 spins.

I hope this helps you guys out. Don't waste your money, just save!

• Thumbs Up 2

Thanks Dude! you're the best! And I even got the RC Battle cruiser today! (even though it's at level 0)

Also my Sonic is at level 91 and Amitie Amy is at level 77. Will this work?

no problem! And yes, those levels will work. The level factor determines how fast you reach 10,000,000 pts. So in your case, it will take longer than 15 minutes to get there, but not by much. You should still be getting a lot of red rings!

When you forget the stages change...

when you forget to change buddies....when you forget to uncheck your items.

So, out of curiosity, what methods do you guys use to get such insanely high scores?

Even when I equip all boosters, items, and a sub-character, and even after reviving once or twice after dying, I can barely break 2 million. Currently my companions are Lv. 0 Shahra and Lv. 0 RC Battle Cruiser (to get more RSRs), but here are the other ones I have in case you have any better suggestions:

Lv. 2 Genesis

Lv. 2 Easter Bunny

Lv. 2 Skull Chao

Lv. 1 Hero Chaos

Lv. 1 RC Golden Piggy Bank

Lv. 1 Yacker

Lv. 0 Caliburn

Lv. 0 Cartridge

Lv. 0 Wizard Chao

Lv. 0 RC Piggy Bank

It's definitely possible that "git gud" might be the only answer, though, and I just need to improve my timing and memorization. I almost always end up dying during the fourth section with no Rings because one tiny slip-up will cause me to lose my flow and run into spikes, mines, or rockets. Oftentimes I'll die earlier because I'll hit two obstacles in succession or I'll hit mines in the air and there happens to be a pit below me.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I mainly use Sonic (Lv. 25) and Tails (Lv. 13) as my main characters and Classic Sonic (Lv. 6) as my sub. It could be that I need to level them up more.

So, out of curiosity, what methods do you guys use to get such insanely high scores?

Even when I equip all boosters, items, and a sub-character, and even after reviving once or twice after dying, I can barely break 2 million. Currently my companions are Lv. 0 Shahra and Lv. 0 RC Battle Cruiser (to get more RSRs), but here are the other ones I have in case you have any better suggestions:

Lv. 2 Genesis

Lv. 2 Easter Bunny

Lv. 2 Skull Chao

Lv. 1 Hero Chaos

Lv. 1 RC Golden Piggy Bank

Lv. 1 Yacker

Lv. 0 Caliburn

Lv. 0 Cartridge

Lv. 0 Wizard Chao

Lv. 0 RC Piggy Bank

It's definitely possible that "git gud" might be the only answer, though, and I just need to improve my timing and memorization. I almost always end up dying during the fourth section with no Rings because one tiny slip-up will cause me to lose my flow and run into spikes, mines, or rockets. Oftentimes I'll die earlier because I'll hit two obstacles in succession or I'll hit mines in the air and there happens to be a pit below me.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I mainly use Sonic (Lv. 25) and Tails (Lv. 13) as my main characters and Classic Sonic (Lv. 6) as my sub. It could be that I need to level them up more.

• Thumbs Up 1

how can i know what each character does?

what are their special attribute or abilities and etc...?