Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Big the Cat? Oh, God. So, I was right. Maybe Tropical Coast event could be confirmed as well in August 2015?

I'm amazed that Rouge and Omega of Team Dark have made it, yet no Shadow. Now we are moving over to Team Rose?

11695790_1469891759996592_62489012258285

BIG and CREAM

Let's take a moment and bask in the major translation issue.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm amazed that Rouge and Omega of Team Dark have made it, yet no Shadow. Now we are moving over to Team Rose?

Omega is "Team Mecha" in this game.

Omega is "Team Mecha" in this game.

I know that. I just find it odd Rouge and Omega are together in the roulette but no Shadow.

Anyway imagine that animal bonus I'll have. Amitie Style Amy (150%) + Cream/Big (100%) + Skull Chao (90%) + Magic Lamp = 290%+ animal bonus. =D

I wish another RC Monkey event comes up soon, I'll smash that in 1-2 hours with that set up.

Edited by Ming Ming Yuigahama

I know that. I just find it odd Rouge and Omega are together in the roulette but no Shadow.

Anyway imagine that animal bonus I'll have. Amitie Style Amy (150%) + Cream/Big (100%) + Skull Chao (90%) + Magic Lamp = 290%+ animal bonus. =D

I wish another RC Monkey event comes up soon, I'll smash that in 1-2 hours with that set up.

oooor (if you're able to do it in your device) there's always Amy as a reward for that Facebook friend invitation thing. 

I did it and even without any skull Chao the bonus is like 300%

With skull Chao the bonus is insanely huge xD 

IMG_20150722_57398.jpg

Edited by LBPlombax7

Just spit balling here but, what if Sega brought back Emerl/Gemerl, Tikal, and Chaos as playable characters?

oooor (if you're able to do it in your device) there's always Amy as a reward for that Facebook friend invitation thing. 

I did it and even without any skull Chao the bonus is like 300%

With skull Chao the bonus is insanely huge xD 

IMG_20150722_57398.jpg

My Skull Chao isn't level 5, that's why I only have 90% attached to it... I'll honestly replace that Omochao with the Magic Lamp as you'll get Gold Flickies that give you even more bonus.

Btw, you have 380% standard animal bonus with that set up, but because you have leveled up those Amys, you got 565%.

And I'll LOVE to get normal Amy...if only the Facebook thing on iOS devices actually works... =/ So I'll have to gamble with Cream or Big. (Prefer Cream, as I don't like how power characters control)

Edited by Ming Ming Yuigahama

"He never did get Big the Cat after spinning over 9,000 times on the wheel."

Truthfully if there are 4 characters on the character egg then that means 1.5% or a minimum of 66 to 67 spins in order to get Big the Cat or other characters. If it is 3 it 50 spins, 2 is 33 to 34 spins and 1 is 16 to 17 spins and those are odds. It could be much different for any individual because odds not normal.

My Skull Chao isn't level 5, that's why I only have 90% attached to it... I'll honestly replace that Omochao with the Magic Lamp as you'll get Gold Flickies that give you even more bonus.

Btw, you have 380% standard animal bonus with that set up, but because you have leveled up those Amys, you got 565%.

And I'll LOVE to get normal Amy...if only the Facebook thing on iOS devices actually works... =/ So I'll have to gamble with Cream or Big. (Prefer Cream, as I don't like how power characters control)

I just placed omochao there since it would raise the animal bonus too, but never used it, the rappy (now lamp too) animals are better, though they don't affect the animal bonus itself, I just attempted to show highest bonus number I could reach atm :)

I agree with you on that, Fly are now like Speed characters, Speed are ok overall and power type are a pain to play as in other stages other than power stages (sometimes even power stages aren't easy with them)

The dash forwards is useless in most stages when you need to jumo over a spike/edge, not go straight towards it, and after dash the characters stays vulnerable like fly characters used to stay, so atm power characters are the only ones who can potentially die chasing eggman (if timed incorrectly) and are the most vulnerable ones in the air  :/

Edited by LBPlombax7

Umm. Did the event end early? I thought it was supposed to be at 6:59 UTC. Doesn't show up on my friends or my device.

1. 12:22 AM
    Thursday, July 23, 2015
    Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)
Edited by CorrieCubed

I was at number 374 so I think I'm good? Idk but it seems to have ended early.

That was too fast, but I'll get two more Erazor Djinns from Desert Ruins event's ranking result. I hope that the next update could have the price cut for a spin in Premium Roulette(maybe 20 RSRs for a spin), and 5 Revive Tokens(5 RSRs for 5 Revive Tokens). Oh, and don't forget about fixing the RC Battle Cruise's effect bug, too.

Edited by GreninJovan
I forgot the RC Battle Cruise's effect bug

Oh man I hope I didn't get knocked out, was only just in the top 500. 

Wait, do you guys still have it or not? I can still access the special event, browse the leaderboards but the moment I try to start the stage the game crashes?

Nah it's gone completely for me, the only thing left is the update list.

What was your best scores in the event? and what was your rank position? 

It is showing the button for it now and I can see the leaderboards, but if I try to load the special stage it gives an error. 

It's back up, an apology message says the event ended prematurely and they're looking into the cause of it.

Well, I knew something wasn't right as soon as I saw Blank the Hedgehog on the loading screen. 

Also, the rankings of the event were taking longer than usual to load 

Screenshot_2015-07-23-02-25-55.png

Also, we've got new buddies.

Tails' RC Tornado - Super Rare, Type: Fly, collects rings when taking damage

Golden Angel - Super Rare, Type: Power, Increases number of golden enemies.