Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

No way! Not another Super Rare companions, especially RC Tornado! Now I am going to wait for Big & Cream until Omega & Rouge leave from the Premium Roulette respectively.

Big and Cream just got 1000x harder..

22019_1470378909947877_66315057764302623

11705148_1470378939947874_11494226984016

1650 Rings, Sonic Team.....

May the odds be ever in your favor

Edited by itsmeEddy

How does this effect character eggs in anyway?

Edited by Ryannumber1gamer

OMG OMG OMG IT'S NO USE!!!!!!!! fa3e4c151f54af3887c8121107481612.jpg SILVER IS COMING!!!!!!!

hahaha I don't understand why they are announcing all of these characters/how they expect us to be able to get them all/actually get excited when they become available

OMG OMG OMG IT'S NO USE!!!!!!!! fa3e4c151f54af3887c8121107481612.jpg SILVER IS COMING!!!!!!!

Hooray, another character I have little chance of actually getting...

• Thumbs Up 1

Silver is too early to be announced. SEGA is supposed to announce him at December 2015, just like when he was confirmed as a playable character in Sonic Jump Fever last year.

Silver is too early to be announced. SEGA is supposed to announce him at December 2015, just like when he was confirmed as a playable character in Sonic Jump Fever last year.

No...it isn't too early to announce him.

Dude, there's no specific timescale for when characters have to be announced. If that was the case, Shadow would have been the first announced event character like in Dash and Jump Fever.

No...it isn't too early to announce him.

Dude, there's no specific timescale for when characters have to be announced. If that was the case, Shadow would have been the first announced event character like in Dash and Jump Fever.

Thank you for the advice. Now I am not thinking about the Christmas event featuring Frozen Factory in Sonic Runners yet(if that event could be confirmed).

Edited by GreninJovan

Anyone got the event rewards yet? I was easily in the top 500 so should have a mountain of red star rings, but no sign...

Anyone got the event rewards yet? I was easily in the top 500 so should have a mountain of red star rings, but no sign...

They don't usually come until a few days after the event ends.

• Thumbs Up 1

11792147_1470400006612434_29980239107573

Past 3 Notices: Big, Cream, Silver

Is not a "Premium Roulette" apperared = Doesn't appear in premium roulette

So, they'll not be on the premium roulette

Cmiiw

Edited by itsmeEddy
  • Thumbs Up 2

I must....Have....Silver!

I don't play this game much, but I'll go back into just to get him.

Big and Cream just got 1000x harder..

11705148_1470378939947874_11494226984016

1650 Rings, Sonic Team.....

May the odds be ever in your favor

Isn't this exactly the same as the companion pig and the gold companion pig!?

So now we have 3 companions which do exactly the same thing!?

*goes to check*

Yeah it's the exact same thing! We now have three companions which do the same thing!

Edited by Hogfather
  • Thumbs Up 1

mmmmmm Companion Pig is actually pretty good if you're just starting out on the game.

The difference is the max rings they can get...as the regular pig can get the minimum, golden pig  gets medium, and tornado can get the most rings

Edited by Diamond Z

I haven't gotten any notification of being in the same league/promoted yet. Anyone else having this issue?

Wait, so the next three characters aren't apart of the roulette? How will that work?

Wait, so the next three characters aren't apart of the roulette? How will that work?

I'd guess either after episode 50, as a reward during events instead of a certain buddy, or maybe challenges similar to Sonic Dash. It could be something new though. 

Also, I'm wondering if Omega+Golden Angel+Dark Chao+Power Stage would actually be a viable setup for getting a good score? Probably not.