Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I finally got my first character, Omega yesterday, but I'm not sure how good his 200% enemy bonus is. I don't understand the results screen well enough to know what the bonus is contributing to the total score..

Anyone know if hes any good and worth levelling?

Well, that's good and all, but how do you actually unlock her?

I haven't gotten any notification of being in the same league/promoted yet. Anyone else having this issue?

Did you started playing Sonic Runners at 8:00 AM (UTC)? It means that you didn't get any notification of being in the same league/promoted and Runners' League rankings was still being calculating yet. But, if you restarted the game, you'll get one, and the world ranking results.

Edited by GreninJovan
EDIT: Spelling corrections

Seeing Cream and (especially) Big return here is nice and all, I suppose, but again, how are you actually unlock them if they're not going to be part of that Premium Roulette nonsense?

how you guys get so rich? damn i can barely get 50 RSR... still dont have the Red Cruiser and iam B league.

Okay posting boring renders and using quotes from the games is cool and stuff but

Seeing Cream and (especially) Big return here is nice and all, I suppose, but again, how are you actually unlock them if they're not going to be part of that Premium Roulette nonsense?

I'm wondering the same thing.

Guys, that is not a new design for Silver in Sonic Runners, but it doesn't matter.

Edited by GreninJovan
Spelling corrections

I haven't gotten any notification of being in the same league/promoted yet. Anyone else having this issue?

Yeah, same thing happened to me. No league notification, reward, or promotion. At least before when league promotions got bugged you still received your reward I think.

image.thumb.jpg.5e9c7ea111567d9ca19abd42                                So, Blaze could be a Power-Type character. So, that means:                                                                        Hero-Type: Sonic(Speed), Tails(Fly), Knuckles(Power) Rose-Type: Amy(Speed), Blaze(Power),  Dark-Type: Shadow(Speed), Rouge(Fly)                      Chaotix-Type: Espio(Speed), Charmy(Fly),    Vector(Power)                                                               Mech-Type: Metal Sonic(Fly), Omega(Power)       Easy-Type: Silver(Speed), Cream(Fly), Big(Power)                          Do you guys agree?

Edited by GreninJovan
EDIT: Updating some information

image.thumb.jpg.55bfa10e7f2ec8945dac9a7c

Someone Translate

The 3 characters are "Low Speed" Easier to control, Hard to score <- The tweet text

Edited by itsmeEddy

The 3 characters are "Low Speed" Easier to control, Hard to score <- The tweet text

So, basically crap since the entire point of Runners is to score.

• Thumbs Up 1

So, basically crap since the entire point of Runners is to score.

Well, I dunno, that's still a pretty rough translation

Wow! 

Fixed amount of RSR

Unlock from the character select screen. 

We will buy them instead of gamble for them! 

Now, if they gave us more RSR it would be great :P

Screenshot_2015-07-24-09-53-30.png

The question is will the other character be available in this manner, as well as the prices.

Each character costs 250 RSRs or 5000000 Rings. Their team is named Team Easy

Edited by Ryannumber1gamer

Wow... Silver, Big and Cream are part of Team Easy...

I'm relieved these guys are characters you can get without the roulette wheel. Gives us more time to focus on getting the characters that are only obtainable through the wheel. Been trying for ages to get Rouge. 

Well, I, for one, certainly hope that, with this Purchasable Characters thing, you'll be able to buy past event characters like Team Chaotix and Classic Sonic. The prices for the ones available so far is rather BS, though, but at the very least, it's no longer purely down to chance. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow, Team Easy is weird, Silver slows down the game 90% and deducts 50% of score Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk