Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Yeah, but that said, they're still rather bullshit, especially considering the fact they simply aren't that useful. The entire point of Runners is to keep going at high speeds and keep getting your score to grow. The purpose of these characters are useless because while the game slows down and makes it easier to handle things, it also means a massive chunk of your score has been taken to compensate. Which more or less means, that even if you can use these characters to get farther than you have before, it isn't going to make that much of a difference on your score.

I like the idea of beign able to purchase them with regular rings so you can user rsr for the roulette.I need Cream and Big because without them i will have only 1 fly and 1 power character

Yeah, but that said, they're still rather bullshit, especially considering the fact they simply aren't that useful. The entire point of Runners is to keep going at high speeds and keep getting your score to grow. The purpose of these characters are useless because while the game slows down and makes it easier to handle things, it also means a massive chunk of your score has been taken to compensate. Which more or less means, that even if you can use these characters to get farther than you have before, it isn't going to make that much of a difference on your score.

Hence why they are called Beginner Characters. For beginners only.

Yes, because Beginners are going to have 250 RSRs from the beginning while only getting 5 RSRs per episode.

Yeah, but by the point you have 250 RSRs, you'll probably already be very good at the game, at least to the point of being good with Sonic. If these beginners were 50 RSRs, or maybe 100 at most, they'd be useful, but with their current price, by the point they manage to actually get them, they'll already be far enough through the game to handle the regular characters, making them useless and overpriced. 

So, is Silver really a Speed-type?

Yes, but he's much slower than the other speed characters.

Edited by Ryannumber1gamer

So, is Silver really a Speed-type?

Yes.

Yeah, but by the point you have 250 RSRs, you'll probably already be very good at the game, at least to the point of being good with Sonic. If these beginners were 50 RSRs, or maybe 100 at most, they'd be useful, but with their current price, by the point they manage to actually get them, they'll already be far enough through the game to handle the regular characters, making them useless and overpriced. 

Well,they are usefull for the ones who only have Tails as a fly character and Knuckles as a power character(I only have the trio and Classic,btw)

Yes, but he's much slower than the other speed characters.

Odd.

In the Riders games, Silver was a Flight type, and Blaze was Speed.

Yes.

Well,they are usefull for the ones who only have Tails as a fly character and Knuckles as a power character(I only have the trio and Classic,btw)

But why would they be useful? To get both Big and Cream would cost 500 RSRs. By the point a beginner has that amount, they'd likely be used to all three types and the three characters they already give you. The 10 RSRs per episode ends around Episode 10 or so. Which means you then only get 5 RSRs. There's absolutely no point to them other than to have them. I've only got Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Classic Sonic, and Sonic & Tails are easily a very good combo to have, with many regarding flight characters as best in game because they can attack mid flight and have much more agility. 

There is absolutely no use to these characters. By the point beginners can get them, they'd already be very far in the game, while they offer no useful benefits whatsoever, other than cutting your score massively.

Edited by Ryannumber1gamer

Yea, but using sonic in Sky road or in Lava Mountain isn't that great...

Then why use Sonic? You can easily use Tails or Knuckles as the sub. I've found that Sonic & Tails are both easily usable in Speed and Flight levels. Knuckles can get you through Lava Mountain on the times you are absolutely forced to do those levels, and that becomes a non issue by Episode 35 because by that point, you can choose to skip flight and power levels entirely. 

I have three questions....

1.Is team easy permanent?

2.Are the Chaotix coming back?

3.If Cream and Big are Easy, who will be in Rose(Blaze?)?

One more question(Sorry!):

1.As team easy are for begginers(not really, but SEGA logic),are they the only ones who will be available for purchase or every other character who comes will be available this way? (I'm asking because Rouge and Omega are still only at the roulette)

One more question(Sorry!):

1.As team easy are for begginers(not really, but SEGA logic),are they the only ones who will be available for purchase or every other character who comes will be available this way? (I'm asking because Rouge and Omega are still only at the roulette)

Don't know

Why does each Easy-Type character cost 250 RSRs? That's far too expensive. Why don't SEGA just imitate LINE Let's Get Rich, which is only a very successful game in the Southeast Asia? It's cheaper than Sonic Runners.

So much for increasing that Animal Bonus... Now who else is gonna be in Team Rose? Is Team Rose just exclusive to different types of Amy or what?

So much for increasing that Animal Bonus... Now who else is gonna be in Team Rose? Is Team Rose just exclusive to different types of Amy or what?

Boom!Amy, Super Amy, Werehog Amy, Darkspine Amy, X!Amy, Classic Amy, Invisible Amy, Amy!Sonic.

They should change the game to Amy Runners, guest staring some blue hedgehog who goes fast I guess

• Thumbs Up 2

Or maybe we will see different versions of Big and Cream that will qualify for Team Rose?

It's such a shame I have no intentions now to get Cream or Big because as you mentioned earlier they are useless to experienced players. They provide nothing to the table apart from going much slower with a cost of halving your score. No sir.
  • Thumbs Up 1

Blaze could be a Rose-Type character.