Awoo.

The 52 Game Challenge 2015

Tracker_TD

Fourth entry: Fire Emblem Awakening.

IEUsCNl.jpg

I´m glad I bought this game. Non-stop fun from beginning to end. I heard complains about the difficulty, and while I agree it´s quite easy compared to the rest of the FE games, I found myself in trouble in some chapters. Also, as people said, the story has a few silly moments, but eh, it´s not a big problem for me tbh.

By the way, I'm wondering, anything regarding badges for the 52 Games Challenge? 

Whoops! Forgot this was a thing. Anyway, I replayed Sonic CD 2011 (All Time Stones) and Sonic 2 2013 as Knuckles (All Chaos Emeralds). Oh, and I replayed Sonic 4 Episode 1 too. It was fun replaying these games, though I need to start playing more games. I've spent a lot of time playing Smash and games like it that don't really have an end, so they technicly don't count for this challenge.

Anyway (Apologies in advance for the horrible picture quality):

Here's Sonic 4 Ep 1:

9I4Gl6t.png

Here's Sonic CD:

Us2f3pV.png

And finally, Sonic 2 and Knuckles:

oJah4HC.png

What great quality!

Like I said I would Wild West C.O.W. Boys of Moo Mesa (Arcade Konami) cleared.

i6M81BwzLCRGk.png

ijFmCmYULvqWz.png

Based off of some show with Mutant cow people, I don't really member. I'm sure SOMEONE does, but it's pretty weird to see that it actually got an arcade game. In truth, it's the last game in the Sunset Riders series, just with a cartoon skin. Despite not remembering a single thing about this series, I have to say I enjoyed the game. Tad slower paced than the other games in the series, but it uses the cartoon backdrop for some really creative stages and bosses. Unique to this game is the option to do the stages in any order you want after you finish the first stage. There's nothing particularly strategic about that like how it is in, say, Mega Man, but it's cool. Surprisingly, it's also harder than you'd expect. Though maybe not, considering kids would keep feeding the machine quarters if the game was about something they liked.

iJIh4PXYbCeu1.png

2spooky

Edit:

Battle Circuit (Arcade CAPCOM) cleared.

iQLYI7eKSjGnw.png

i5rmHUPpRpehs.png

igANtJaWgvifX.png

I don't care what anyone says, this is the best arcade game. It's Capcom's last beat em up released, and if you're familiar with the company they were the kings of the genre when they were all the rage. They decided to leave on the highest note they could with 5 unique characters with their own stats and gimmicks. The game even has a rudimentary command system where you can command grab or throw out blasts. You get them by...well buying them. Yes, this arcade game has an upgrade system, you're put in the shop screen every time you clear a stage, using in-game currency to buy moves and health upgrades. It's an over the top game in terms of scenario too: A group of bounty hunters, all named with a color (Pink Ostrich, Alien Green, Cyber Blue, etc.) are tasked with recovering a disk that holds the ominous "Shiva Program". What results is battling a comical Saturday morning show villain at first, then ending up in a battle with the biggest gang in the galaxy.

As you can see, I played as Alien Green; the game's resident grappler. Unfortunately, the cabinet is incredibly rare; it was only ever officially released in Japanese and European territories. Still, it works quite well in Mame, which has a netplay branch!

ieQBCuS8YZdKW.png

Seriously, this game is nuts.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 100% Complete (3DS, Capcom)

I completed the first Ace Attorney game in the remastered trilogy for 3DS and It was a lot of fun, although Case 3 & Case 5 seriously drags on for way too long.

post-7129-0-74327700-1427830836_thumb.jp

2  Arcade Games this time.

I unleashed my animal instinct and rescued Zeus' daughter from an evil wizard in Altered Beast (Sega)

JFLH7Sz.png

And I brought peace to the Demon Realm and the Human World by defeating the evil Jedah with the help of the cutest undead girl in gaming and a few other guys in Vampire Savior (Capcom)

UqGPkcf.png

Doesn't count for 100%, Ace Attorney games can only be completed in one way.

Sorry I'm late:

Persona 4 Arena (ArcSys, 360) 100%

Doesn't count for 100%, Ace Attorney games can only be completed in one way.

PMing Chris now.

Annnnnnnnnnnd updated!

The game for me, made just for me and my love of ducks.

Dynamite Dux (Sega, Arcade)

DFKXtcB.png

Screenshot of a photo that I took with my phone which I then uploaded to imgur just because I'm a lazy ass and I didn't want to use a "Resize your image" site on the net.

Finished KH Recoded! Image quality may be worse since I took the pictures in a car ride when I finished the game. Yeesh.

B002I08UPC.01.sm.jpg

Published by Disney Interactive

Developed by Square Enix and h.a.n.d.

Playable on mobile (Specifically for a certain device), DS

-Played game on Proud Mode

-Check the Battle Report image in the proof spoiler to check out full finishing stats

-I did not alter the game's enemies or item drops with the game's "Cheats"

-Did not 100%

KH Re:Coded may not be the best KH game, but it's deck-based combat is surprisingly much more refined than BBS, and the story is enjoyable despite the fact that the end of the game was probably the only part of the game crucial to the overall storyline. It's such a shame because what KH Re:Coded has is all of these good refined gameplay mechanics (Such as commands being much more combo-like, making you fairly devastating to a much more simpler and refined way of mix-mashing commands), but sometimes get buried under a few problems. Gameplay does change to spice things up although these segments only appear once or twice in the game and the stages there are normally a annoyance since you can't use all of your skills while playing those segments. The Matrix system is really cool, and I want to see this implemented in another KH game, or just any other game in general. The game gets heavily cheap on you every so often but the game was incredibly easy, even on Proud mode. If you want a good game, you got it here.

Proof:

KHRECODED.jpg

khrecoded2.jpg

khrecoded4.jpg

11054832_966224520062407_883280448552090

Dead or Alive on SEGA Saturn beaten with Lei Feng. It's a damn fun game, and a fast paced fighter with gorgeous graphics... but man, the AI is so unrelentingly cheap that it sours my experience. I still prefer Fighting Vipers here, folks. Still, on the whole I'm quite glad I picked this up; it wasn't too expensive either!

Also a small update:

11041820_969366373081555_656446148227227

I am now too cool. 100%'ed Sonic CD on the MegaCD! 

• Thumbs Up 1

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHh

STAND UP STAND UP

TACHIAGARI YO

INAZUMA CHALLENGEERRRRRR

So yeah, I finished Inazuma Eleven.

268638-EZ1.jpg

Published/Developed by Level 5

Released on the Nintendo DS (In Europe/Japan only), 3DS (US, EU, and in a compilation in JP)

-No 100%

-I played the entire game only using the characters that were either in the story or played a large part in the anime

-Played the 3DS Re-Release from the eShop

Inazuma Eleven is such a cool game. It blends traditional JRPG mechanics like leveling up and collecting items as well as soccer gameplay that's really fun to play. The story is alright, although it gets ridiculous later on towards the end of the game in which all sorts of ridiculousally crazy plot exposition comes in. It's still entertaining though, and the characters are incredibly likable. The english dub of this game isn't as cringey as the European version, but it's still ridiculous that the main antagonist of the game is Ray Dark..

Ray Dark? Wow.

The game when you first play it begins from surprisingly a bit challenging to incredibly easy. When you get more powerful moves later in the game, you pretty much just depend on your best moves to shoot goals. Skill is important, but the only shots that make it are the incredibly powerful moves you actually will get fairly close towards the end of the game. I liked Inazuma Eleven, and if you have the taste for sport games or anything RPG than you'll enjoy this title.

Proof:

photo_1.jpg

photo_2.jpg

photo_3.jpg

kind of a repost for my completion of captain toad but I also just 100% complete the game too!

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHjb0mh8Fg

All books have been completed. 

I'd guess there would also be the finding toad thing but that requires amiibo and that didnt come out at launch soo It shouldn't count plus I dont have toad amiibo

I still have Super mario galaxy 2 done and super mario world done but i gotta repost that still but Ill do it when I 100% both of them too.

According to my calculations, I've conquered Planet Freedom beaten Freedom Planet (PC, GalaxyTrail) with the ever-so-lovely Sash Lilac.

VshcpRy.png

Some of the bosses were hard as nails, though. Still, it was a very enjoyable experience. One of the best games I've played this year so far.

• Thumbs Up 1

Super Mario 64 100% (N64/Wii U Virtual Console) cleared.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHjgVhJyDA

Linking to Miiverse because that's a pretty common image as far as I know. Anyway, what else can be said about Super Mario 64? Nintendo got so much right almost 20 years ago, and it reverberated through gaming history. Though it has aged, it's aged pretty darn well. The only issue I had was with the camera, which actually was better than some of the cameras you even see today (that's not a good thing for those cameras). It pushes you to 100 percent, because you can get to Bowser without even visiting all the worlds; I love that about it. Mario controls amazingly even in this title, the only thing I can really fell that's different is the wall jumps. Miyamoto and his team really care about showing people what games can do once they're in 3D, and damn did they show us.

• Thumbs Up 1