Awoo.

The 52 Game Challenge 2015

Tracker_TD

More games done!

Games and wario!

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHjuTTi6mg

I pretty much gotta complete each main characters games. Some are easy and some were a bit difficult (Stupid design minigame).

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHjuYFS4sA

And this is when I unlock the last cutscene of the game from beating the last Game which was warios pirate ship dance.

Most of the games were fun but some are really boring like patchwork and design and some were good like arrow and kung fu, and obviously the best one is Gamer with 9-volts scary ass mom

Next game: Rayman legends

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHjuXu8blw

Had to use a different mii account for this game because I didn't want to erase my 100% file and we can only have one file and that 100% was hard work!

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHjupP5m6g

After beating the final boss in the last world. Still an easy boss fight sadly.

Next game: Zombies ate my neighbors

I didn't get a picture when I started this game but I did stream it when I started it!

Well.....I forgot that the past broadcast videos will get deleted in about 30 days and my proof is gone.

http://www.twitch.tv/jords2good/c/6229980

This is the only thing I got for it but it's not the beginning but I did started that game on the same day but if this one doesn't count I would understand.

I got it done tonight with a few levels left to complete so it didnt take that much time tonight although it took me about an hour to beat that final boss damn it was hard, thank god for saves. ( I must of played almost the entire game that day I was streaming lol)

rLurmJ.jpg

WeRNd6.jpg

They even got a credit level which has actually people in the level and they pretty much give credit of the staff that worked on this game. I guess the level is for more points but I DIED IN IT!!! TWICE! LOL I'll go for it next time.

This game doesn't really have a 100% completion its just beating the whole game without getting a game over like an arcade game. The game had passwords to let you skip to levels further in the game and the latest checkpoint leaves you with only 5 levels until final boss.......yea not doing that. I did the whole game.

Next game: Super Mario Bros.

gVwvB0.jpg

Got it done real quick ( in about 20 minutes)

yoOSun.jpg

Next game: Super Mario Bros. The lost levels

BOa2Ip.jpg

7kLust.jpg

I know this one is harder so it will probably take even longer for me to do it. Plus I don't even know the shortcuts!

RBh5ea.jpg another kiss from bae

SmPpAI.jpg and that's when I continue on the extra levels.

Edit: another game done: Super Mario bros 2

D7DTj1.jpg

lzWFx7.jpg

I suck at this game. Birdo kills me so many times especially the fire ones. Playing with Luigi didn't feel good in this one but I couldn't stand playing as the other characters being they can't jump high like luigi.

I used Mario only once just to fight wart only because its easier to dodge the bubbles and aim better with the veggie tossing.

Its still a pretty fun game though. Definitely different than the other 3 2d Mario games.

Ok so

post-6099-0-13172100-1429970407_thumb.jp

Sonic Adventure 2 - PS3 - Sonic Team, now the final story as per asked

I think I already left my feelings for the game there but I think playing the game a second time made me like it a bit more, Eggman's mech sections are better than Tails', Shadow's levels are pretty good, and Rouge's Emerald hunting other than Mad Space felt a lot faster.

post-6099-0-78801100-1429970408_thumb.jp

Spyro 3 - PSOne - Insomniac Games

Holy shit I didn't expect to beat this game so fast, thought it would take a while, but hey, guess playing this game since I was a kid gave me some advantage, pretty solid game, and my favorite of the trillogy

post-6099-0-61909100-1429970646_thumb.jp

Super Mario World - SNES - Nintendo

What can I say that hasn't been said, this game is great, it's so fun and it always puts a smile on my face with it's soundtrack.

post-6099-0-13172100-1429970407_thumb.jp

post-6099-0-78801100-1429970408_thumb.jp

post-6099-0-61909100-1429970646_thumb.jp

Finished Mirror's Edge! Now unto Klonoa: Door to Phantomile, Monster Hunter 4 and Assassin's creed 4!

header.jpg?t=1406228176

Published by EA, Developed by DICE

Released on: Xbox 360, PS3 (Played via digital download), PC

-I finished the game without firing with a single gun. All of my kills were via melee combat. (Test of Faith Achievement)

Proof of Completion: 

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/18-Mirrors-Edge/MeltingComet

(Check That's a Wrap and Test of Faith)

Mirror's Edge is a great game. It's something platformer fans like me totally dig. I just suck at it. Honestly, I can't even count the times I screwed up. Controls may seem hard to grasp at first but once you finish the first two stages, it's practically natural. The Combat is alright, although it's more fun to beat up foes rather than use guns. The Music is good, and the graphics look great. For a game released in 2008, it still looks fresh (With the exception of character models) thanks to the use of a very direct color palette, which works with the game. The level design and the controls you are given allow you to do all sorts of cool parkour tricks that opens up replayability for either exploration or speed running. Levels are linear, but it benefits the game since it being open world would have very little direction. As usual with DICE games though, the campaign is kinda meh, the characters and the backstory is alright, and the 2D-animated cutscenes are fine too, I just never really got invested in the game's story. The game's levels and brisk atmosphere was what made me feel immersed in the world. It's worth the pick-up, regardless of what platform (Although the PC version has 60fps support).

Chalk up another game for Spinny finally!

bd3d1279527d726910790b9946a2cb72.png

3afb3f44a257308c32259954f063818f.png

571567154c43dfeff881ae97305c6a1a.png

532bf58f50245f27757f4d0aeeb55abd.png

Game #5: Super Mario World (SNES, Nintendo (1990))

best ending theme a go-go

Aghhh my love for this game still knows absolutely no bounds. My favourite mainstream Mario game and one of my favourite games of all time, Super Mario World has such a brilliant charm to it in every area; its mechanics, artstyle, music, atmosphere, world-building throughout the game, everything is just so fucking perfect. (main examples being the castle destructions (Ludwig's is the best and always will be), the arrangements of the coins sometimes (arrows in the dolphin levels and that sentence. we all know what.) It has some moments where you die and utter "did that seriously just happen? holy shit fuck this game" but it's never enough for you to seriously dislike the game because of it.

I'd say literally the only problem is that in later worlds, the Top Secret Area is a real hell to backtrack to unless you've cleared the Star World (making for easy transport once you get back to the Forest of Illusion from Choco Island or Valley of Bowser or whatever), but it's an issue that the Wii U VC (which I played this on) overcomes with the restore points. Yes, I really feel like this is the only glaring issue in the entire game. It's near complete perfection.

tumblr_mijsplPplP1qh8rq6o1_500.gif

And it takes thanking the player to next level shit how awesome is that

• Thumbs Up 1

Went and replayed one of my favourites, was on my list for a while.

11156243_10203035254316363_3857580857919

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - PS3 - Story complete.

This is one of my all time favourites. When I heard of the game, I thought it would be awful but boy was I surprised. Being a pirate at sea was fantastic, each character had a great moment, a very light story (after the nightmare of 3) and just a great and beautiful feel make this my favourite Assassin title.

post-6099-0-83306600-1430064768_thumb.jp

post-6099-0-52274900-1430064773_thumb.jp

Super Mario Galaxy - Nintendo Wii - Nintendo

It was my first time playing this one, I honestly don't know why it took me so long, but what I know is that damn, I regret not doing this earlier, what a game, the music god the music, the gameplay is great, and the level design is so good, this is the first 3D Mario game I've beaten, and if the others are even a tiny bit as good as this one, then I should probably get to them asap.

Shovel Knight: Complete

Very fun platformer although can be very cheap in parts, especially with Propeller Knight and Mole Knight's stages. Plague Knight was also a total pain in the ass to fight.

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3514-Shovel-Knight/ryannumber3gamer

Edit: I should also mention that this is Ryannumber1gamer, just using a Nightwing themed profile.

Quick question as well. Sonic Chronicles can be 100%'d due to the fact that it features hidden unlockable characters like Cream and Omega right?

Quick question as well. Sonic Chronicles can be 100%'d due to the fact that it features hidden unlockable characters like Cream and Omega right?

• Thumbs Up 2

It's been a while since I posted here, uh?

Well, I'm back with a few games, played between a study session and wasting time on the net.

Let's start with

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. (Nintendo / Alpha Dream, Nintendo 3DS)

zAOXQdB.png

3 More games done.

SUPER MARIO BROS 3

jP25VG.jpg

u1QPgh.jpg

Finding two whistles in this workd is easy. Skipped all the way to world 8 lol.

UY9i2r.jpg

Still a great game even I've done a world and a half lol but I'll eventually play it the whole thing whenever I feel like it.

And its my favorite classic Mario game. Better than super Mario world In my opinion. Yes I said that lol.

v0ixKX.jpg

Starting off the game with no balloons of course.

EpxYaK.jpg

And this is when everyone celebrates my awesome victory after defeating wizpig. Had to collect 47 balloons and 4 amulets to race against final boss.

ZoS3yQ.jpg

I'm still waiting........

A fun little racing that has a lot of charm, especially in the music. With some tricks I have done in this game made it pretty easy to go through most parts but facing the red octopus guy will always be frustrating!! Lol

vsJn5O.jpg

Let's get this started! Also has a very catchy menu music. I love it.

zKX6Eg.jpg

Had to catch 'em all!

It was probably my Wii controller but this was annoying to get. I ended up getting super sonic all the way in ice cap. I usually get him in hydrocity...oh well.

cDHEKx.jpg

A nice super sonic ending!

RObGhZ.jpg

This is still a great classic sonic game. Best out of the 5.....well I haven't played sonic CD so I'm not sure.

Also this is 100% too since not collecting all emeralds doesn't get you the super sonic ending.

• Thumbs Up 1

When's this being updated?

Give the guys time, I'm sure they'll update whenever they can.

I was just wondering, since I think it's almost been a week since the last update.

• Thumbs Up 1

I've been too lazy to get my latest snapshots... I'll try getting them this weekend. I have to add DK64, DKC3, a couple of Indie games I downloaded from Wii U, Link Between Worlds, Donkey Kong Land 2, and Shining Force: Sword of Hajya. And right now I'm struggling to get through Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (obviously via emulator).

Alright, 3 games done!

header.jpg?t=1415369939

Published by Ubisoft

Released on (All 7th/8th gen consoles + PC  with the exception of the Wii)

-Played on 360

Assassin's Creed 4 is a good game, don't get me wrong. My problem is that in general, it's not a "Great Game". The story is dragged on and doesn't get interesting until towards the later part of the game. It doesn't help that the present time events are absolutely dreadful with a cliche and stupid plot points everywhere. Gameplay in general is well, Assassin's Creed. At least it isn't Assassin's Creed 3, that's for sure. Missions are more entertaining overall and combat has been improved over III (Despite the fact that combat is one of the worse parts of Assassin's Creed and that's not going to change anytime soon). On 360, it preforms fine and looks really nice. My problem with the game is that I'm just worned out by Ubisoft's traditional Triple AAA setup of an open-world game with a hell bunch of padded content. It's seriously not my thing anymore. Overall, a decent game (That I got for free :P ), and while it's not something I would really recommend to all of my friends, it's worth a look at now that it isn't 60 dollars. 

Proof for AC4 (Check achievement "Saw that one Coming")

http://www.trueachievements.com/Assassins-Creed-IV-Black-Flag-Xbox-360/achievements.htm?showall=1&gamerid=533200

Next, Klonoa!

Klonoa_playstation_front.jpg

Published by Namco, Developed by Klonoa Works

Released for PS1, re-released on PS3/PSP/PS Vita, and remade on Wii

-Played on PSP, had to switch to the PS3 version due to a strange bug.

-Saved 66 Phantomilians, I'm gonna head back to find the other 6 for 100% Completion.

Klonoa: Door to Phantomile is a great game, no doubt. My experience of the game two years prior still retains here. Tight controls, lots of fluidity in the level design, and a simplistic but effective story that will no doubt pull you in what's considered a cult hit. It's a shame this game did poorly, because this kind of game design overall is something that would totally sell like hotcakes. Graphics are alright, music is decent, and the game preforms wonderful in 60fps (But not in 1080p mind you, this game does look pretty bad on large TVs).

You can't miss out on this. No, you can't. This is litterally something straight out of a "How to make the best game evah 101" book, and it does this with charm and fantastic level design. It's the best example of 2.5D in the entire world of video games.

Proof: (Ending sequence)

http://imgur.com/a/DwZ04

And, since I forgot to post proof for it, Namco High.

Proof for Namco High (Lolo ending):

TrovGAV.jpg

Namco High? It's alright I guess. I'm not going to dive in it further since it's a really simple visual novel, but otherwise it's worth a check out if you ever wanted to date with a Galaga Ship or a hall monitor cat. I'm glad I got to experience it after ShiftyLook closed down, so this was quite the treat.

Here's the latest

11178189_10203071229055709_4303371760008 

Spider-Man (PS1). What can I say, this game is pure nostalgia. I just love how all the characters are, the wacky levels and you can have way more fun if you go for What If Mode. Classic PS1 game!

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic the Fighters PS3 100%

Since I had already gotten all of the trophies when I first got the game in 2014, I had to use my second PSN account in order to do this and unlock the trophies again since I haven't used that account to play any games but whatever the case.

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1772-Sonic-the-Fighters/ryannumber1gamer

Anyway. Sonic the Fighters. Meh, not really much to say, it's extremely short and extremely easy to 100% this game, the fighting is meh and still feels really stiff, the CPU just loves to spam moves, especially in the case of Nack and Bean, and it's still as clunky as ever. The music and visuals are pretty good but other than that, the game is still meh.

Also, Metal Sonic is so unbelievably broken and cheap 

• Thumbs Up 2

Currently going through Sonic R and thankfully almost completed 100%