Awoo.

The SSMB Community Game Night - Currently Closed for Reconstruction

Ryannumber1gamer

As of right now I'm available for the smash 3ds test run. I can't promise that i can host. And I dont know if something may come up that may change my plans but as of now cant wait to participate.

I should also clarify that anybody can join the event as long as the event is going on. Just give me and DBZHedgy a holler if you wanna join our SSMB 3DS antics, I'm setting up a PM that should allow up to 6 players to organize at least two separate lobbies.

UPDATE: The PM is up! If you are gonna join the test run for Smash 3DS, let me know and I'll add you to our PM conversation!

I should also clarify that anybody can join the event as long as the event is going on. Just give me and DBZHedgy a holler if you wanna join our SSMB 3DS antics, I'm setting up a PM that should allow up to 6 players to organize at least two separate lobbies.

UPDATE: The PM is up! If you are gonna join the test run for Smash 3DS, let me know and I'll add you to our PM conversation!

As for Wii U players, let me know if you are playing tomorrow so I can add you to the Wii U PM!

Also, a reminder that you can join even while the event is going on, although right now in order to get accurate results from the test run, we're requesting those interested to play tomorrow to let us know in advance your interest.

Also, Australians and those who live on the other side of the world will be having their own separate night. Ask Lhancat or Sly Cooper for more details

Current games for the Test Run Night:

-Smash Wii U (Being Hosted by Ryannumber1gamer, Lhancat and Sly Cooper will be handling a separate night for those who can't join the US/UK event because of time zones)

-Smash 3DS (Being hosted by me, DBZHedgy will also be helping out since the event's time is usually next to the time when I eat dinner)

Let's settle it in Smash guys! The Night is tomorrow, and it's gonna be a hell of a event!

• Thumbs Up 1

Both the OP and the SSMB Game Suggestions page has been updated with the Test Night details!

• Thumbs Up 1

Anyone who is playing the Wii U version of Smash please let me know before Game Night starts!

With the apparent news that Felix is putting SSMB Movie Nights on hold for a while (He posted a status about bad news on Movie Night). If Movie Night does end up getting cancelled for a bit, SSMB Community Game Night will be moved to Saturday Nights. That is only if Movie Night does end up getting cancelled.

Also, quick reminder that the test run is starting in a few hours.

1700 blocks? God damn!

That's enough for me to probably uninstall Pokemon X from my system at worst. I'd highly recommend anyone participating in the SSMB Game Night to update their version of Smash as soon as possible.

Like always downloading the. Update is a pain in the a**. By the time.its all said and done game night may be well on its way,

Also, as a quick reminder, Klonoa's hosting 3DS Smash, I'm hosting Wii U.

Me and Klonoa also decided that tonight's game length will be one hour. This is due to Smash and how repetitive it can get after a while. Anyway, me and Klonoa are also hard at work getting some other games up and running!

Anyway, it's starting in about 70 minutes, and remember, late comers can also join, just send me a PM for Wii U version and Klonoa a PM for 3DS Version

5:30EST/10:30 GMT. I guess I got the time conversation wrong by an hour.

Also, as a quick reminder, Klonoa's hosting 3DS Smash, I'm hosting Wii U.

Me and Klonoa also decided that tonight's game length will be one hour. This is due to Smash and how repetitive it can get after a while. Anyway, me and Klonoa are also hard at work getting some other games up and running!

Anyway, it's starting in 15 minutes, and remember, late comers can also join, just send me a PM for Wii U version and Klonoa a PM for 3DS Version

If that's the case then I may join later or maybe next time. This update is a piece of poo to put it nicely. It's been 20 mintues and no orbs are coming an I get error messages.

Figures thet woukd make an update on the day I woild actually have time to play smash

Hey guys, let me know if ya wanna play on the 3DS version! I just got it fully set up, I'm raring to go when the event starts!

If that's the case then I may join later or maybe next time. This update is a piece of poo to put it nicely. It's been 20 mintues and nobl orbs are coming an I get error messages.

Figures thet woukd make an update on the day I woild actually have time to play smash

I got the time wrong. You still have another hour to update and as I've already said, latecomers can play, just shoot Klonoa a PM to let him know when your ready.

I hate to whine and complain but I think I may bow out tonight. It's been an hour and I'm only at 2% downloaded. It ticks me off that the update had to come out now.

I hope you guys enjoy yourselves.

Awwwwwwwww

I'm sorry man, hopefully you can make it some other time!

If yah wanna play Smash 3DS, let me know. I'm starting early matches for warm-up!

(PM sent to those in the convo btw)

Smash 3DS still needs players!

Give me a holler if yah wanna join!