Awoo.

The SSMB Community Game Night - Currently Closed for Reconstruction

Ryannumber1gamer

SSMBers.

Today is the day, we cry like little baby men!

Alright, so here's the gist.

This is gonna be our server:

serveny1.tragicservers.com:27015

The password? Duh, it's "SSMB" (Without the quotations). The server is going to be up for us to use at 5 PM, and we'll be playing CP (Capture Point), with Dustbowl being our first map. If you wanna change the gamemode, let us know during the match and we'll check out how many are interested.

The server will last from 5 PM to 7 PM, in which we'll lose access of it and the whole event will end. So, we've got two hours of TF2 to play! Note, I might possibly be out eating dinner, so I'm also giving Ryan the admin controls so he can help manage the map!

No Rules, No Cheats, All Fun! Join us, for SSMB's First Official Event.

TEAM FORTRESS 2!

TF2_Group.jpg

"I PROMISE I WILL HEAL YOU" -Medic

Ooh, a Steam game. I have Steam! Granted, I've never played a lick of TF in my life, so if I join everyone can use this as a chance to get back at a mod. 8O

Looks like I'll be joining, what with TF2 being my most played game on Steam :P

THE SSMB GAME NIGHT IS STARTING IN 2 MINUTES!

In case you don't know:

To join the server, click the "Servers" button to open up a list of servers. Click the "Add Server" button and type/copy this address here:

serveny1.tragicservers.com:27015

Add it to your favorites, then of course, click on the "Favorites" tab on the server browser. Click on the server, which will prompt as a password. Enter SSMB and you'll be good to go!

It's game time folks!

The server is up! You know the drill.

Hey guys! The server's reservation was cancelled! By Me!

Well, we're switching to MvM due to small amount of players, so if yah wanna join, let Ryan know!

And with that, another SSMB Game Night comes to a close. The turnout was a little smaller than last weeks but I'm chalking that down to people being busy with other stuff plus some computers being unable to run TF2 as we did have a good bit of interest from people earlier in the week. But anyway, some very important news on SSMB Game Night.

Firstly, with permission from Felix, me and Klonoa are considering moving Game Night to Saturdays until SSMB Movie Night comes out of it's hiatus but me and Klonoa aren't sure about the decision yet so we want your opinion. So please tell us what you think. Keep it to Fridays, or temporarily move it to Saturday until Movie Night comes out of it's hiatus?

Secondly, SSMB Community Game Night is now getting a brand new voting system! That's right. You. Yes you can choose to bring a new game to the mix or if it's time for a rematch! Klonoa will be posting the poll in a little bit and I will then add it to the OP.

Thirdly, I'm going to ask that if people are interested in playing, if they could let us know in advance. As usual, late comers and all that are able to join at any time during the event, but it's good to try get things a bit organized before hand.

With that, We'll see you guys next week for some more Game Night fun!

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd like to thank you to all that participated at the event. In total, 4 SSMBers went in capped points and placed dispensers. In addition, one non-SSMBer also joined the fray. Not as big as last time, but for our first time hosting a PC game with a reserved server, it's alright.

So

What do yah wanna play next week?

SOMETHING NEW?

OR

REMATCH?

http://strawpoll.me/4254017

Open this Strawpoll, and we'll let you decide what's the next pick!

This week's selection is:

Grand Theft Super Kart!

What will it be? Stealing cars, or racing em? Also, Smash Bros and TF2 are thrown in the fray!

MARIO KART 8 (SOMETHING NEW)

GTA 5 ONLINE (PS4 only) (SOMETHING NEW)

TEAM FORTRESS 2 (REMATCH!)

AND SUPER SMASH BROS. WII U/3DS (REMATCH!)

EDIT:

(The Victory has been decided! We're playing MARIO KART 8 THIS WEEK!)

Today commences the first voting system for the SSMB Game Night! As previously stated, we're picking at least 2-4 choices of games that's been played before or is completely new! We're hoping with the voting system we can get a bigger turnout as well as give you (amazing) SSMBers a chance to decide what the showdown is? Are we going to race it out? Or are we going to square off 1v1v1v1 NO ITEMS?

You decide!

• Thumbs Up 2

Just a notice that the voting for the next SSMB Game Night game will end this Wednesday!

UPDATE: We are gonna now give title names to each week's selection for the voting categories.

I hereby dub this week's selection as

GRAND THEFT SUPER KART!

Mario Kart 8 is in the lead, followed by Smash Bros, GTA Online (PS4), and Team Fortress 2! What do yah wanna play? Vote now, and Game on!

• Thumbs Up 1

I personally prefer Team Super Grand Theft Kart 2

Anyway, there's currently 16 votes and not counting me and Klonoa, that means 16 people have voted!

Remember guys, if you can, please show your interest before the game night so me and Klonoa can get things organized, it'd be very appreciated! 

Also, another announcement. For the time being, while Felix's SSMB Movie Night is on hiatus, our event will be at 5 PM Saturday to help fill in the gap. Don't miss it!

Just letting you guys know that me and Klonoa's working on a surprise.

• Thumbs Up 1

Reminder: Game Voting for this weeks Game Night ends tonight. If you still want to vote and haven't already, get your vote in before it closes!

Should probably jump in and say I'm planning to come along this week, just to keep your numbers updated. I can't honestly remember what I voted for the other day, probably MK8. NNID is the same as here if anybody wants it before Friday. 

Should probably jump in and say I'm planning to come along this week, just to keep your numbers updated. I can't honestly remember what I voted for the other day, probably MK8. NNID is the same as here if anybody wants it before Friday. 

Great to hear Liam!

I might hop in this week, but I have a couple of questions:

A. What time will it be in GMT+1?

B. Do you need both DLC packs?

To answer B, no. We're going to be playing without DLC packs actually, so everybody can play.

I'd like to inform you guys that there is a chance I actually may not make it, although I'll try my best! Regardless, I'll be managing the event for the night.

Also, we might have a tournament for the Game Night sometime soon.

O_O

the question is whennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

As for A, it'll be about 10:00 GMT on Saturday.

I should be able to make it then. Who should I add to get added to the roster?

We'll be deciding this kind of stuff when the event comes. I created a tourney that lasts from 5PM EST (10 PM GMT) to 7 PM EST on Saturdays every week. It will be abandoned though depending on the amount of times Mario Kart 8 appears in the voting. I'll be giving the code out and anybody can join in 8-player groups.

About like 10 minutes til the voting ends btw

I should be able to make it then. Who should I add to get added to the roster?

Yeah, we'll have it sorted out by Saturday. Just check back and you'll be fine. We'll know to reserve a spot for you Wil anyway.

Alright, if you don't know, VOTING IS LOCKED! With 23 votes, the victor has been decided by a mile!

and the winner is....................

MARIO KART 8!

Platform: Wii U

Published/Developed by Nintendo

MarioKart8Boxart.jpg

"HERE WE GO!" -Mario

JOIN US ON SATURDAY, MAY 9th, 2015 FOR NON-STOP KART THRILLS! Prepare for SOMETHING NEW!

Check this Friday for full details on the tourney code!

*Ahem*

I'd like to also let you guys know we're planning special tournaments for the SSMB Game Night, but this won't be in full fruition till later.

Until then, RACE/GAME ON!

-Klonoa

EDIT: Also, a few stats:

http://strawpoll.me/4254017/r

As of the final polling, Mario Kart 8 won with 12 votes, followed by Smash 3DS/Wii U with 6 votes, TF2 with 3 votes, and GTA V Online with 2 votes!

As of now, no additional results will be counted. Thank you for participating in our first voting ballot for the Game Night!

OP HAS BEEN UPDATED! JOIN US ON SATURDAY FOR BLUE SHELL THROWING ACTION! 

SSMBers, the Mario Kart tournament is coming, and I'll be providing full details on that tomorrow, but something else is too.

Left_4_Dead.jpg

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FUNNNN

I'm sure you are.

S A T U R D A Y

Come now Klonoa, I've seen much better hype trains

#Heavy4MarioKart

• Thumbs Up 1