Awoo.

The SSMB Community Game Night - Currently Closed for Reconstruction

Ryannumber1gamer

Wahoo! We're going go-karting tomorrow! Anyway, I shall clarify some details on how we're gonna do this event.

First, a tournament called "SSMB Game Night!" is now open. You can't play ranking matches now though, since the actual tourney doesn't open til Saturday, 5 PM, and will close at 7 PM. From there, it's non-stop action of Mario Kart mayhem!

The tourney code is: 4929-8858-0463

You may actually join this tourney right now if you want to do a practice race and such!

Alright guys, let's GAME ON! See you at the race track tomorrow!

#SSMBGameNight #Co-Op

S A T U R D A Y

Left_4_Dead.jpg

IMPORTANT DETAIL: NO DLC PACKS ARE NEEDED TO JOIN. AS LONG AS YOU HAVE MARIO KART 8, YOU CAN PLAY.

My NNID is ItZWiLzXD for tonight. Will this be at the same time as the Splatoon test fire though?

My NNID is ItZWiLzXD for tonight. Will this be at the same time as the Splatoon test fire though?

The test fire will begin 4 PM EST and will end 5 PM EST. Meaning, you can make it in time!

Just out of curiosity what speed are we playing at tonight? 

Mario Kart 8! We'll be playing in this small tourney to group together!

4929-8858-0463 (SSMB Game Night!)

Also, since I might be busy, I'll leave it to Ryan to hold the event together in case I leave, but otherwise you guys will be able to continue playing til 7 PM, in which the tourney ends. If you wanna continue playing, group other SSMBers up!

Mario Kart 8! We'll be playing in this small tourney to group together!

4929-8858-0463 (SSMB Game Night!)

Also, since I might be busy, I'll leave it to Ryan to hold the event together in case I leave, but otherwise you guys will be able to continue playing til 7 PM, in which the tourney ends. If you wanna continue playing, group other SSMBers up!

Ah, no I already got that, thanks though. I just meant what CC speed we'd be playing at.

Ah, no I already got that, thanks though. I just meant what CC speed we'd be playing at.

150CC Speed.

• Thumbs Up 2

Alright guys, Game Night will be starting at 5:00 EST/9:00 GMT! Since Klonoa will be unable to play tonight, I'll be the one overseeing things tonight! Stay tuned afterwards for the brand new games and join us for Mario Kart 8 action at 5:00 EST/9:00 GMT.  

Details:

MK8 Tourney Code: 4929-8858-0463

Speed: 150CC

No DLC Required

Everyone who's playing please make me aware so I can add you to the PM Chat!

Ahoy there! I'm in for Plumber Boating 9 or whatever the game's called.

Ahoy there! I'm in for Plumber Boating 9 or whatever the game's called.

We're playing in an hour. I won't be there, but I'll be informing you guys on more game night news later!

Alright. Since Google fucked up with their time zone converter...

GAME NIGHT STARTS IN ONE HOUR, 5:00 EST/ 10:00 GMT. Please post in this thread before hand if you are playing so I can add you to the PM Chat! As usual, Late Comers are very welcome to play!

Ready for Mayro Kratt, add me in!

GAME NIGHT IS ON IN 5 MINUTES! LATE COMERS ARE WELCOME! USE THIS TOURNAMENT CODE TO JOIN THE SSMB GAME NIGHT LOBBY!

Tourney Code: 4929-8858-0463 

Notice: Please tell me if you are playing so I can add you to the MK8 PM Chat!

NOTICE: ALRIGHT, SINCE MARIO KART 8'S TOURNEY SYSTEM IS BEING AN ASS, EVERYONE ADD RYANNUMBER1GAMER ON WII U, I'LL SET UP A LOBBY AND INVITE EVERYONE. ONCE KLONOA'S BACK ONLINE, I'LL SEE IF HE CAN DO SOMETHING WITH THE TOURNEY. 

Alright folks, that's a wrap.

We had an incredible turnout this week where 7 SSMBers came and dueled off on the race track! We had a few bumps due to Nintendy's silly tournament mode screwing up on us but after a fix, we got things back on track.

Firstly, I'd like to thank the 7 SSMBers who showed up, it was a great and fun night I thought and you all proved yourselves worthy racers! It was a load of fun and hopefully, we'll be seeing you guys again for more Game Night Antics. 

Secondly, Me and Klonoa will be organizing a encore event for those who missed the Game Night or those who just want more Mario Karting action. I will be hosting it so add me on Wii U (NNID is Ryannumber1gamer). That will be in an hour (7:30pm EST/ 12:30 GMT).

Lastly is the thing me and Klonoa have been hinting for the last few days. We've had battles in Smash, We've had gunfights in Team Fortress 2, and now, we've had races in Mario Kart. But it's now time for you to put your skills together to make one awesome team. That's right. It's...

CO-OP CHAOS

For next week, we'll be putting down a bunch of Co-Op games for Game Night! So come along and join your team as you battle in one of these Co-Op Games!

Next Week's Game On Vote

Left4Dead2.jpg (LEFT 4 DEAD 2-PC) SOMETHING NEW! 

Payday2cover.jpg  (Payday 2-PC & PS3 VERSIONS) SOMETHING NEW!

header.jpg?t=1423092232 (Team Fortress 2 PC) REMATCH!

main-wiiu-logo.png

update-nintendo-smash-box.jpg(SMASH BROS U/3DS) REMATCH!

• Thumbs Up 2

SSMB GAME NIGHT ENCORE IS BEGINNING! Still want some Mario Kart 8 action or maybe missed the Game Night? Add me and take part in the encore!

It's time! Vote your choices for Co-Op Chaos here!

http://strawpoll.me/4322331

*Voting ends this Wednesday

We'd also like to tease that we'll be creating specific SSMB Game Night tournaments as well! They're in concept stage, so don't get too excited :P

More details on that later, for now, decide if we're heisting or surviving!

Now that the SSMB Game Night Encore has ended, we have the final total of SSMBers who played tonight. It was a total success. Klonoa will be posting with the final tally.

• Thumbs Up 1

In total, counting the "encore", over 14 SSMBers have participated in tonight's event. Despite not being there to participate in most of the experience, I'm glad that everybody had a great time. With our successful Game Night, we wanna expand upon many things to make it even better, which is why "SSMB Game Night Encores" are now going to be official.

Ever wanted to continue that match or play a different game with the same group? This is it. This is the after gaming hours of the Game Night. It ain't over til it's over, the encore event lasts as long as there are people still playing. With this, players can continue the Game Night from 2 hours to nearly 4 hours. However, both me and Ryan won't entirely be participating in every single encore, so it'll be up to you guys to manage it by yourself and it's up to you how long you wanna continue playing. With this, those who missed out on the SSMB Game Night can still play, and those who want more will be able to play more.

Until then, Game on! Remember, you've got til Wednesday to vote for our next Game Night, this time with a heavy emphasis on co-op! Are we shooting zombies, or are we stealing heists? If that's not your thing, we'll cross back to two other previous games made successful in the night. Co-op Chaos is happening next Saturday!

• Thumbs Up 2

Also, to clarify, next week, if Payday 2 wins the poll, I'll be hosting the PS3 version while Klonoa will be hosting the PC version.

I believe Ryan will be hosting the PC version of Left 4 Dead 2 as well.