Awoo.

The SSMB Community Game Night - Currently Closed for Reconstruction

Ryannumber1gamer

I believe Ryan will be hosting the PC version of Left 4 Dead 2 as well.

I can't host the PC version as I don't have the PC version. I have the PS3 version

I can't host the PC version as I don't have the PC version. I have the PS3 version

I made a bad error, whoops

I meant the PC version for L4D2

Oh yes, I'll be able to host for L4D2 fine.

Reminder: Voting for this week's game ends tomorrow!

Well. Considering the fact that in between 30 minutes, Smash Bros went from 5 votes to 19. It looks like someone has been spam voting the straw poll and now thanks to this, me and Klonoa are going to be stuck wasting time fixing this mess. 

Whoever you are, why the hell would you spam the vote? You're doing yourself a disservice and the others who want to play a certain game. If the game you want to play has been outvoted, it isn't fair for you to start spamming votes just so you can play what you want, and it's especially not fair to the people that wanted to play another game.

• Thumbs Up 1

My thougt is to ignore the votes and call left for dead the winner since it had the lead before the spam votes

• Thumbs Up 2

That could be an option. I'm going to wait until Klonoa comes back online and me and him can discuss this and what to do here before I make a call on what we're doing.

Alright. We've come to a decision. We're declaring Left 4 Dead 2 as the winner as it had the most votes prior to the spam voting. Me and Klonoa will be working on another voting method to ensure that this kind of bullshit can't happen again.

So the winner...

Left-4-Dead-2.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Welp you guys have a game I play a lot so you might see your President aid you in the fight with the undead.

Or hinder you if we're in Versus modo.

• Thumbs Up 1

It'd be great to have the president of SSMB join us for game night!

If I beat you, does that mean I become the president of SSMB? (Avengers reference :P)

On that note, now that we have this week's game sorted out, we've planned out what's happening next week.

...It's gonna be time for you guys to get payback.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sorry about that folks! This week has been quite the busy one. I'll be announcing that we'll be switching to a new voting method similar to the Movie Night. We'll release a status update and a link to a google doc with the choices, from there you can vote by submitting your choice via the status update comments. We're doing this as a measure to prevent those not a member of SSMB to vote, making numbers smaller in the poll but much, much more accuracy. Since people decided to have some fun with strawpoll, we are limiting it to status updates from now on. Great job!

Anyway, Left 4 Dead 2 has won the poll, before the mess it was at 6 votes while Smash was at 5 before it got spamvoted. The other two choices had 0 votes, leaving TF2 and Payday 2 in the dust.

TIME FOR SOME ZOMBIE THINGS: LEFT 4 DEAD 2!

header.jpg?t=1416966406

Published and Developed by Valve

We'll be playing it on: PC

HOSTED BY RYAN/NIGHTWING

What we might do: The group/groups will decide on what co-op campaigns to play.

5 PM EST/2 PT Saturday, 5/16/15

Join us for some cliche co-op intense zombie fun! Bring a sledgehammer while you're at it too

We'll provide more news on what we're doing next week with the new voting method in action after Saturday! Hope to see you there!

...It's gonna be time for you guys to get payback.

O_o

• Thumbs Up 2

If we have more than 4 players, we'll have to split between two groups. We'd appreciate it if somebody else can host another lobby for L4D2 should this case arise. And, you might get something in the future :D

If we have more than 4 players, we'll have to split between two groups. We'd appreciate it if somebody else can host another lobby for L4D2 should this case arise. And, you might get something in the future :D

Oh. Foreshadowing. 

That's right folks. We're hopefully going to be getting a few surprises for those who have supported Game Night thus far!

Yeah, but we're likely gonna be doing both VS plus Campaign. A few hours of VS can get boring :P 

Yeah, but we're likely gonna be doing both VS plus Campaign. A few hours of VS can get boring :P

Or, we might leave Versus for something later....

when i get some sweet revenge

We can guarantee that next week is going to be a shit ton of fun. 

• Thumbs Up 1

We can guarantee that next week is going to be a shit ton of fun. 

But it's going to be more Rated E for Everyone! This week will have BLOOD, and GORE, and ZOMBIES

*Ahem*

Sorry about that. Hope to see you guys on Saturday!

But it's going to be more Rated E for Everyone! This week will have BLOOD, and GORE, and ZOMBIES

*Ahem*

Sorry about that. Hope to see you guys on Saturday!

Well. That depends on the game that's voted 

Wahoo! Tomorrow is the Game Night! Let us know if you are up to play, we're gonna get a party of 4 to co-op together! If there are more wanting to join, we'll split into seperate groups. Let us know if you wanna come, that way we can sort this out as soon as possible! And for those who don't have L4D2, we'll be having a exclusive encore later.

Be sure to join us for Left 4 Dead 2 tomorrow, along with our announcement of Next Weeks them-

Angry-mario-icon-1.jpg

#Paybacktime

We're playing L4D2 (PC) Today! Sign up if you want to not die! Join us, for some co-op action where we'll play any campaign.

header.jpg?t=1416966406

Event starts 5 PM EST and will end around 7 PM EST. If you want to continue playing after this time, you can put up a Encore Night for other players wanting to join in on zombie action.

IMPORTANT:

-Please, PLEASE tell us if you are going to come today. Left 4 Dead 2 is a co-op game this time around, so we'll need to organize how we can get people into groups. The most likely case is that there will be a party of 4 people playing throughout the entire night, or at least two separate groups of 7-8 players.

-Contact Ryan about the game! He'll be putting his Steam username up for those joining so he can host the match!

-If there are more than 4 people (Including us) playing, than we'll need to create separate groups of play. If you want to play but a full party has already been decided, discuss with us so we can give you hosting privileges and gather up other SSMBers for play.

-You don't have to use a mic to play, obviously.

-And if you don't have Left 4 Dead, which despite being free for a limited time is still up for a price point, that's OK. We'll be having a encore later tonight of traditional Nintendo games.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah I'll be playing, I don't suppose my friend who joined in with TF2 can play again too?