Awoo.

The SSMB Community Game Night - Currently Closed for Reconstruction

Ryannumber1gamer

Yeah I'll be playing, I don't suppose my friend who joined in with TF2 can play again too?

• Thumbs Up 1

The Game Night is in 2 hours! We're going to start organizing and sending a PM of those who are going to play Left 4 Dead 2, if you are interested in playing or is going to join the event, please let us know so we can add you to the PM!

Game Night's in an hour! Join us for Left 4 Dead 2 action!

30 minutes til our event is up! Join us for some Left 4 Dead 2! Let us know if you are joining, we're gonna need to sort the event beforehand!

We currently do not have a full party entirely confirmed yet. If you want to join, we'll add you to the PM to discuss lobbies and etc. All communication will be handled in-game via chat/mic

If you still need players for the game, I can hop in. Currently changed my Steam name to Diz so you can add me.

Alright. We've added you to the PM so we can discuss who's in what group.

We should note that we have about 5 confirmed players that are presumably going to be able to play. Steven Tyler and his friend would make 7, so we should be fine bringing at least one more player for two full lobbies.

If you still need players for the game, I can hop in. Currently changed my Steam name to Diz so you can add me.

Could you add me? There's multiple Diz's on Steam. My username is in the PM we sent you

Hmm, if there is room I'd like to play too. My Steam should be Silencer226 if there is room.

Hmm, if there is room I'd like to play too. My Steam should be Silencer226 if there is room.

We have a free slot in Group 2! Adding you to the PM. We'll probably be playing some VS as well.

We have a free slot in Group 2! Adding you to the PM. We'll probably be playing some VS as well.

Uh Ryan

A reminder that the Versus mode is so amazing that it'll be ***************************************************************

#SSMBGAMENIGHT #NEXTWEEKTEASE

Anyway guys, two full lobbies are up! If anyone else wants to play, we can set up a third lobby if you shoot us a PM.

Alright guys. Game Night has ended. We had a few small things to sort out at the start but after that, we had in total 8 SSMBers fighting against the zombie hoard tonight! But however, the night is still young...it's time for GAME NIGHT ENCORE. WHERE, WE'LL BE PLAYING MARIO KART 8 AND SMASH BROS!

But that's not all. There's still one thing to do, announce next week's theme, That's right folks, it's time for...

REMATCH REVENGE!

Have you been beaten in Game Night before? It's time for you to get payback as we revisit four of the previous Game Night games! 

Games for Vote:

Smash Bros for 3DS/WII U

Super_Smash_Bros_for_Wii_U_Box_Art.png

update-nintendo-smash-box.jpg

MARIO KART 8 (Wii U)

MarioKart8Boxart.jpg

TEAM FORTRESS 2 (Free 2 Play-PC)

header.jpg?t=1423092232

LEFT 4 DEAD 2 VS (PC)

Left4Dead2.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

That was fun! Here's the recap:

7 SSMBers and 1 non-SSMBer all participated in today's zombie-fest. Wahoo.

It was the first time we got to try a co-op game, and we managed to pull off two separate parties at once. We'd like to thank those who participated (And Jin and Crow for putting up with our noobishness) and hope you come again! That said, it's time for a Rematch!

“Losing sucks”

-Said everybody

SSMB’s Community Game Night has been on a roll, with 4 successful events. It seems like that people can’t get enough of games like Smash Bros or TF2, so our next event is going to pit all 4 of our victorious choices in our past 4 events for an epic showdown! It’s time to rematch and settle it once and for all! In addition, we’ll be playing an exclusive Encore Night event to go with the event! You can still decide what you want to play during the encore events, but what you select can determine what we’re kick starting for the encore!

Vote here!

Also, our encore event is up! Let Ryan get a few things ready and we're gonna be playing some Smash soon!
  • Thumbs Up 1

^Smash and Mario Kart. We'll be doing MK8 first then we'll be doing Smash later.

Also, we're now using a new voting system as Klonoa mentioned above in order to ensure none of last week's voting antics could happen with vote spamming.

With that said, Encore will be starting soon!

We'd like to announce that we are pushing the end vote by Thursday. This will be made standard starting this week, although there will be a two day gap between Thursday and Saturday, the Saturday time for the Game Night is going to revert back to Friday when Felix's Movie Night comes back.

Eh. I know you guys are in the middle of voting something for this week but I do wanna drop a suggestion for next time.

Guns of Icarus. You know? The one game where you and a team of 3 other people main a flying machine and gun down the enemy ships? Yeah its a thing.

Its going to be on sale on Steam for a while but we can a lot of people on teams if we get that many people on board.

Just a suggestion for perhaps next time.

• Thumbs Up 1

Eh. I know you guys are in the middle of voting something for this week but I do wanna drop a suggestion for next time.

Guns of Icarus. You know? The one game where you and a team of 3 other people main a flying machine and gun down the enemy ships? Yeah its a thing.

Its going to be on sale on Steam for a while but we can a lot of people on teams if we get that many people on board.

Just a suggestion for perhaps next time.

Well, usually the way we work is as long as we can get a host for it, we can include it in a game night vote. That said, sounds like a fun game.

I'd think it would be fun for a Castlevania HD night. It can host up to six players in online mode.

I'd think it would be fun for a Castlevania HD night. It can host up to six players in online mode.

Again, as I've said, as long as we can get a host for it, we can add the game to one of the votes. That said though, we'd still need a host, and I don't have Castlevania. So unless either Klonoa has it or we can get someone to host it (Remember, anyone can volunteer to host a game) we'll need a host before we can put it up for vote.

Wow, a lot of Game suggestions. :D

We'll definitely look into them if you have a copy and are willing to host .However, I really want to keep in mind that suggestions aren't like the Movie Night: There are people who won't be able to play due to not owning a copy. We've remedied this with Encore Nights, but it still doesn't fix the over-glaring problem of fellow SSMBers not being able to play due to not having their own copy or heck, the version everybody is playing it on (Smash Wii U/3DS *Cough* *Cough*). To the SSMB Game Night Staff (Basically me and Ryan), we haven't discussed on this issue much, but I've decided to bring it up now because of the situations we've had in prior Game Nights. They look like fun games to be played and I can't imagine what it would be like blasting air ships with fellow SSMBers or exploring Dragon-themed castles together, but how accessible they are is something I want to take into consideration. 

With that said, we've got til Thursday (We are pushing the date) to vote for our Rematch Revenge Game Night! Mario Kart 8 and Left 4 Dead 2 are tied each with two votes, who's going to break the even odds?

http://board.sonicstadium.org/statuses/user/6577-kaze-no-klonoa/?status_id=677761

We're working on...let's say a big surprise. Hopefully we'll get the details sorted and announce soon. I'd definitely recommend checking it out.