Awoo.

The SSMB Community Game Night - Currently Closed for Reconstruction

Ryannumber1gamer

I always work on Saturdays and get home around 6:30 PM EST, so the day is always a bad time for me.

Welp, Game Night is back on Fridays now so hopefully, you'll be able to play.

I cant promise anything since I work on friday till 4:30 pm and drive to my house from my job is about a half hour in decent traffic but if you guys want I can try hosting an MK 7 or LM dark moon session as part of encore night if that is still a thing

I talked to Ryan about it, we originally thought the event is going to be held on Saturday. Now that it's been confirmed to be pushed back to Friday, nothing has been changed regarding the Game Night's current selection of games.

Get voting btw, you got til Thursday

The voting has been closed! At the moment, I'm quite tired (And I've got an exam tomorrow), so I'll let Ryan announce the winner of this week's Game Night.

We're ready to announce the winner of the Game Night. The winner is...

468px-Smashbros-boxart-logos.jpg

Seeing as Smash only has 4 player lobbies, we'll be asking you guys to volunteer to host games. So if you want to host, inform me or Klonoa so we can get lobbies set up.

Bad news guys, something has come up and I'm going to be 30 minutes or 1 hour late for Game Night. That said, I'll still be there for Game Night Encore, and hopefully an hour of Game Night.

Reminder: Game Night starts in three hours, if you wish to host Smash Bros, send either me or Klonoa a PM.

The Game Night Event is on! Let us know if you want to join so you can be added to the PM! Felix at the moment is hosting the matches.

Who is hosting 3ds smash. I cant host cuz when i do it just kicks me out

Who is hosting 3ds smash. I cant host cuz when i do it just kicks me out

Forte-Metelix is hosting 3DS Smash.

Alright. After tonight's game night, we had a total of 7 SSMBers who played Smash 3DS and Wii U tonight. Join us for some Mario Kart 8 action in Game Night Encore.

Alright. We're ready to announce our next Game Night theme.

SSMB's Gritty Shooter Reboot with a Hint of Fun!

To celebrate the release of Splatoon, this week's theme is going to be a Shooter game fest. With over the top shooters to Co-Op Shooters, there's something for everyone in this week's theme, from people who love defending against zombies to people who love fighting over intelligence in a over the top setting, join us for some treasure hunting, zombie killing, sandvich eating fun as we dive into THE EDGE.

(Before anyone asks, we wanted to include Splatoon but of course, Nintendo are such idiots, they left out a party system out of the game >.>')

Now, before I announce the games lineup. There's something I'd like to say. This week marks the seventh week of SSMB Game Night since it's official launch and I'd like to thank all the people who've taken part in it so far, and have just given us your support. The whole reason Game Night had been created was to allow the community of SSMB to come together and have some fun over a whole variety of games and that's something that I feel has been achieved.

Even by liking a post, or giving us your suggestions, or joining in for a Game Night or two, you are showing your support for Game Night, and for the whole point of it, bringing SSMB closer together. Something I feel that's been achieved over the last 7 weeks.

As always, if you want to leave us suggestions, feedback, or even general thoughts on Game Night, just post them right here in this thread and me and Klonoa will reply as soon as we can. We're also working on surprises to thank you guys for all the support. Some things that'll hopefully be announced over the coming weeks. But anyway. Enough of that, time to announce this weeks games!

Our Games Lineup:

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (SOMETHING NEW- PS3 & PS4 through PS Now, No DLC Needed)

Uncharted_2_updated_PS3_logo.jpg

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (SOMETHING NEW - PS3, & PS4 through PS Now, No DLC Needed, FREE 2 PLAY)

Uncharted_3_Boxart.jpg

Black Ops 1 & 2 Zombies (SOMETHING NEW - PS3, Host Needed for other versions, No DLC Needed)

Zombies_bo.jpg

Team Fortress 2 (PC - REMATCH, Free 2 Play)

Tf2_standalonebox.jpg

Left 4 Dead 2 VS (REMATCH!)

Left4Dead2.jpg

Klonoa will be setting up the vote tomorrow!

Just a quick note that Uncharted 3's Multiplayer is in fact free-to-play, so anyone can hop on that one.

Just a quick note that Uncharted 3's Multiplayer is in fact free-to-play, so anyone can hop on that one.

That's right. I shall update.

SSMB's Gritty Shooter Reboot with a Hint of Fun!

Mission Intercom: Splatoon came out? Great! Always nice to see something fresh o- NO NO NO WE MUST BE GRITTY AND DARK! US SHOOTERS MUST KEEP OUR INTEGR-

Totally not a Counter-Terrorist: This is gonna get Gnarly.

Pack it up, it’s time for some shooting fun! Vote the following choices in the status update!

Alright, we've got a question for all of you.

Me and Klonoa are still looking into ideas for how to get chat working, considering the SSMB PM system has gone nuts for the last while. We're thinking about making use of the old SSMB Steam Chat Room. Would that be an good idea or can you guys think of anything else?

Mission Intercom: Listen up! We have intercepted the information and discovered the winner of this night's Game Night. Your mission will be to help your fellow teammates as you go up against zombie hoards. Be warned. The enemy can always change depending on the team.

And if you couldn't guess from that. Our winner is...

LEFT 4 DEAD 2 VS

Left4Dead2.jpg

Join us tomorrow at 5:00 EST/ 10:00 GMT for some zombie fighting action! Stay tuned as well for updates as we have some important details to announce in the next couple of days about chat functions!

We would also like to announce and welcome our new Game Night staff member: Felix!

Only two hours til the Game Night! Ryan will be hosting the event for Left 4 Dead 2 Versus! Join us!

• Thumbs Up 1

The Game Night is currently getting set up now! Please let us know if you are gonna join, Ryan will provide his username for you to add since he's the host.

Hope to see you in the game (And smash your brains)!

Game Night has begun! Join us for Left 4 Dead 2 VS!

Notice: Due to some issues that have cropped up, Game Night is being delayed until tomorrow until we get these issues sorted out. Until then, sorry for the confusion. Keep an eye on the thread in case we have anymore news.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey Game Nighters!

Super, Super important announcement today!

First things first, we're working on changing the date and time of the whole event. We've come to realize that Friday is just not a great time for the event to go on with not many people being able to show off for various reasons on the psuedo weekday/weekend. We're planning on moving it to Saturday, but we're consulting with Felix on how to fit it around the SSMB Movie Night. This will take awhile though as finding a good time on Saturday is really hard to stretch around. We're thinking around 7:30 PM EST, but we can't fully decide yet. We'd be glad for some input!

There are other issues we are also working on, such as selecting games that everybody can hop into (Free-to-play games, etc.) and expanding Game Night Encore to higher levels.

To fully test if this time works, at 7:30 PM EST Today (As of this post in about 3 hours and 30 min, and after the Movie Night), we'll bring this week's event to Today! Consider it a Test Run if you will, but regardless we aren't backing down this week! Join us today for Left 4 Dead 2 Versus, where Ryan will again be hosting!

• Thumbs Up 2