Awoo.

SSMB Movie Nights: Every Saturday Evening! | On Hiatus Until Further Notice

I'm glad the polls are over and done with as well. Still you gotta wonder why the spam votes happened when the Disney Revival was the theme.

Disney and animated films in general are a very popular topic around here, some "competition" over people wanting a certain film to win was bound to be had.

TPM huh. Sounds like the SSMB Movie Nights is gonna be loads of fun. Can I join with you guys?

Surely, there's a link to my Livestream channel in the OP!

I'm sure everyone here would understand Felix, and I'm sure they're all excited to attend when it starts again.

I will also be trying to attend a few more of these as well (Would have loved to be at tonight's movie night but I was at the cinema watching Avengers Age of Ultron so I couldn't attend tonight's movie night)

If you guys still want something fun to do over the weekend until Movie Night starts up again, Me and Klonoa have set up SSMB Community Game Nights which will be having it's official launch this Friday coming (We held a test run yesterday which was really fun and was a great success!) 

Anyway, good luck with your exams Felix!

• Thumbs Up 2

Should've seen this coming since I've got exams too. And how did Winston get banned? Either way good luck Felix!

• Thumbs Up 1

Considering the fact that I was one of the first participators of this event, I feel I should talk about this as well.

I can totally understand why you need to take a hiatus and I wish the best of luck for you on your exams and stuff.

But being part of Movie Nights was just a bunch of fun though it seems like I haven't been able to join in on the fun as much as I should at the beginning. But whatever, I truly appreciate the effort behind this event and while Felix will have to go solo from now on, I'm pretty sure you can handle this just fine. I mean, I wouldn't be good friends with good ol' Felix here if it wasn't for this event. 

So thanks for all the fun dude and I hope I'll be able to join in future nights as well!

• Thumbs Up 1

I had a fun time with everyone at the Movie Nights, especially ripping a certain movie apart. Understandable that it had to be put on hiatus until next month. Oh well, I can wait. But anyway, Do your best in the exams!

• Thumbs Up 1

Thank you Felix! I know I haven't attended all the Movie Nights but the ones I have I really enjoyed, my favourite one being Home on the Range just because of all the fun we had ripping it apart. XD Good luck with exams and stuff and can't wait for the next one!

Here's my Movie Night suggestion; musical movies, as in live action musical movies! The Sound of Music, Mary Poppins, Hairspray etc.

Thank you Felix! I know I haven't attended all the Movie Nights but the ones I have I really enjoyed, my favourite one being Home on the Range just because of all the fun we had ripping it apart. XD Good luck with exams and stuff and can't wait for the next one!

Here's my Movie Night suggestion; musical movies, as in live action musical movies! The Sound of Music, Mary Poppins, Hairspray etc.

• Thumbs Up 1

I have a theme suggestion: DC Animated Movies. 

• 2 weeks later...

I got a great idea guys. HOW ABOUT DISNEY SEQUELS?!

I wouldn't mind seeing Disney sequels. A few of them are decent and most of them are perfect for riffing on.

I wouldn't mind seeing Disney sequels. A few of them are decent and most of them are perfect for riffing on.

I guess so. I could throw in actual good sequels like The Rescuers Down Under and the 2011 Winnie the Pooh film and hope y'all make a good choice.

-Seems to have forgotten that in a choice with all the good Disney stuff, everyone voted Home on the Range-
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yo. It's been a while, eh?

So, since I'm here. I'm gonna say this. I'm on the fence about something: and it's about bringing Movie Nights out of hiatus. My workload has significantly decreased, and all I have to worry about is three end of quarter exams that are next Tuesday and Wednesday. I've got a an entire three-day Memorial Day weekend, exam days, then I'm finally out of school and ready for summer vacation.

With me finally being in the calm after the storm, I'm not sure to just finally bring back Movie Nights now or do it once summer vacation finally starts for me.  I really want to start doing this again because it's such a great thing to look forward to every weekend, and I can't wait to experience that with you all again without school being a burden on my shoulders. Just know that Movie Nights are close to not being in limbo anymore, guess it's just my choice!

• Thumbs Up 2

Yo, you wanna know something? 

SSMB Movie Nights are from this moment on now officially out of hiatus!

Your eyes have not deceived you, for we're now back in business! A theme will be revealed sometime this weekend, and the first Movie Night since the hiatus will be this upcoming Saturday on May 30th. Thank you all for your amazing patience and support, can't wait to get started doing this event again!

• Thumbs Up 3

Nice! Unfortunately, I'm going to be away on Saturday, so the chances are that I'm going to miss Movie Night. Although, there's a small possibility I'll be back before it starts (Let's hope so!)

Alright! Although, I might not make it since I'm going to to move away soon, but I'll see what happens.