Amiibos (We all welcome Amiibros)

WhoWhatMan

The ones in my house currently are:

• Link (Lord) - Also the champion of my Birthday 1v1 tourney
  • Ike (Chrom) - Also the champion of my Birthday 2v2 tourney
  • Pit (Skyblue) - Actually knows how to edgeguard
  • Zelda (Caster) - Won my Birthday 8 player battle royale Tourney

we don't suck at smash by the way tyvm

I'm still aimlessly hunting for Marth in my local stores. But I might crash and end up using Lucina as substitute.
I'm planning on picking up her and Robin anyway.

I've actually seen some rarer ones like Sonic or Mega Man and well, Ike and Pit (I grabbed the last ones), but no major rarities. I didn't get the first two because they didn't interest me.

My "collection": 

Link(HEROofWIND) 

Samus(BadAss) 

ToonLink(minishHERO) 

Sheik(Juan)

Sonic(Soniku)

I'm only getting the ones I that I like more as a character, my next ones will be Luigi(mario party one) and Lucina(if I find one). Still missing Rosalina and Shulk, but those will be hard to find...

Also if the rumor about splatoon amiibo come out true I gonna try getting one. 

But I'm starting to feel really tired of "hunting" these things down...

tumblr_nl6k7ngaCi1sz36jto1_1280.jpg

So I finally got around to setting up my Lucario amiibo and he wins a match at level 20. You fuck, that's only supposed to start happening when you're at like level 40 god damn it >8C

I was basically trying to be too cocky so I suppose it was my own fuckup (just as all those Extremespeed suicides he pulled off in his earlier matches against me were lmao), I got him off to the right sideline then jumped off after him to try and finish him off with a side B, but yeah... Lucina's recovery isn't too great so that didn't quite go as planned.

Lucky little shit. -slams gamepad on table-

• Thumbs Up 1

It's good to see Nintendo of Germany saying they will be restocking amiibo. Considering how amiibo for such a pain to find over there! :/

Watch America never get any restocks ever besides Marth in April and Shulk in May.

Anyway, I ended up buying a Wii Fit Trainer for $25 on Amazon today, might as well, it's the cheapest of the "Holy Trinity" and I'm not sure if it will ever be restocked. Nintendo of Japan and Europe have both said certain figures will be restocked, but never mentioned WFT, so I'm nervous we won't see more, so I bought one for the cheapest price online at the moment. Eh.

Now I just need Marth to complete the trinity! Next month, Marth, I swear.

I have some amiibos. They seem to have revived a kid in me that died.

I'll show my list.

-Luigi (Smash Bros.)
-Peach (Smash Bros.)
-Yoshi (Smash Bros)
-Donkey Kong (Smash Bros.)
-Kirby
-Mario (Smash Bros.)
-Diddy Kong
-Samus
-Bowser (Smash Bros.)
-Fox
-Toon Link

-Sonic

-Mega Man

-Pikachu

Well my Ike came in from Japan today! I'm keeping the packaging this time since it's Japanese.

His name is RadiantBRO.

Welp, my amiibo (this is the plural of 'amiibo' btw :P [at least here in Germany]) so far:

cimg3111ekujt.jpg

- Villager

- Shulk

- Little Mac

- Toon Link

- Mega Man

- Sonic

Next ones to come:

- Pac-Man

- Ness

Well apparently my brother finally made a amiibo video, showing all the amiibos he's owns. He isn't quite critical of the figures as me and has less critiques about the figures than I do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee2sxgr4sow

So apparently Yoshi from the Mario series was shipped a few days ago! Hopefully this means he'll arrive tomorrow, yay.

Well, I just found a Mega Man at Wal-Mart. I've been occasionally checking Wal-Mart to see if I can find certain Amiibo that I haven't been able to find online. Granted, Mega Man wasn't one of the top ones that I want, but he was one I kinda wanted. I'll keep looking out to see if I can find any Sonic or Ike.

Zelda is one I still want; only LOZ character I don't have so far. But she's so common I'm not worried about her.

Is Sonic really that rare for you folks? I've been seeing at least 2 everytime I go to a place with Amiibo. It's crazy.

How common an amiibo tends to be seems to differ from place to place, for example Jaidyn says Zelda is incredibly common yet I don't think I've ever laid eyes on a single Zelda around these parts, but yeah I see Sonic literally all the time too.

Also with Mario Party 10's release today it seems like Mario characters with Smash amiibos are being replaced with the Mario edition ones in GAME. Getting that fucking Bowser is gonna be even harder now, I might have to just look around online for him.

Also found a Mega Man in GAME today and god he looks even more perfect in person than what I've seen on the internet, especially his eyes, it's literally immaculate in how everything is painted.

Most Amiibo are rare for me to see in person, the only ones I see often are Link, Peach, Pikachu, Mario, DK and Fox. I snagged a Wii Fit Trainer as spur of the moment when I caught glimpse of it being the last one on the shelf in Tesco, I hope they get the new Super Mario Bros line in because I want to find an immaculate Peach, every one I've seen so far looks either derpy or her lips are painted wrong.

Sonic and Mega Man are very common around here... I see Sheik and Toon Link quite a bit too. I should probably get TL at some point.

inb4hebecomesultrararewhenIfinallywanthim

Sonic doesn't seem to hard to get, perhaps online, but he is back in stock on Amazon US. Got a Super Mario Bros. Luigi today, and boy do I like that pose a lot better than the Smash one. Patience can pay off.

These amiibo's allways remind me of the figures in shenmue. It would be cool if they did a classic line of figures.

Awesome, thank you!

Oooh! I forgot to ask, if some Amiibo's are harder to come by than others can I import them from America or Japan or will only European Amiibo's be compatible? :)

d89832228ed2ff94d45382a25c001920.jpg

Who's jelly?

Me cause you have Shulk

Idc about the ugly paintjob thing in the middle D:<

• Thumbs Up 1

He looks rough in the picture but he actually looks pretty awesome in person. So shiny.