Awoo.

Amiibos (We all welcome Amiibros)

WhoWhatMan

d89832228ed2ff94d45382a25c001920.jpg

Who's jelly?

Autosaver is this another one of your little top secret bits of info from Nintendo? Gold Mario is a DLC character in Smash? Man and I thought the clones before in the series were a waste of character slots!!!

The picture doesn't do him justice. He looks amazing in person.

Edit: I sold my other gold mario for $40 lol

My brother has been checking to see if he could get a Gold Mario from the Walmart he works at.

It seems his store wasn't one of the lucky ones, sadly. He figured he wouldn't bother if he couldn't get it in his own store.

Eh, probably functions similarly to the regular Mario amiibos anyways. Besides, in the extremely unlikely event I got one, I'd be scared to take that thing out of the packaging.

ulYAA7N.jpg

Quick photo with my 3DS, but the Blues Brothers joined my collection yesterday, just as Megs sold out in the Nintendo UK store! Now had a chance to take a photo of the gang so far together, before I play some 8 Player Smash with the only friends I'll ever know.

Link (Linkle)

Peach (Apri(cot))

Bowser (Wowzers)

(Hurricane) "YOU'LL GET NO SYMPATHY FROM ME" Ike

Pikachu (Pichu)

Mega Man (Dead Man)

Sonic (Spin2Win)

My brother has been checking to see if he could get a Gold Mario from the Walmart he works at.

It seems his store wasn't one of the lucky ones, sadly. He figured he wouldn't bother if he couldn't get it in his own store.

Eh, probably functions similarly to the regular Mario amiibos anyways. Besides, in the extremely unlikely event I got one, I'd be scared to take that thing out of the packaging.

It functions like the regular Mario except that in Mario Party 10, you get a token that turns the Amiibo gold.

m61S2VXh.jpg

Here's mine.

Toon Link (DinkyLinky)

Luigi (GreenMario)

Peach (Peachy)

Shulk (FanService)

Sonic (Boxed)

Megaman (Boxed)

Probably gonna sell them later because of people ruining my mood for them.

My collection isn't too impressive, aside from Shulk.

Link(Lonk)

Kirby(Amiibo)

Samus(Zamus)

Zelda(Zoldo)

Bowser(Kerog)

Shulk(Shelk)

Toon Link(Tonk)

Don't think I'll ever get a chance to get the rarer amiibos given that all the stores in my area only sell the same ones (Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Zelda, Pikachu, etc).

tumblr_nlupqs2M1z1sz36jto1_540.png

"So, how long until I'm in Project STEAM, asshole? I should've never taken that fuckin' shot for you..."

-ahem- Yes, the super fighting robot joined my Amiibo gang a while ago! I think I may have mentioned him earlier but I didn't really go into a whole lot of detail. He's probably my favourite of the lot so far because his paintjob is just so damn good, nearly flawless, this pic doesn't really do him justice because of the weird lighting lol. You gotta see him in person.

nsLaaO2.jpg

...I love my amiibos really don't give me that look. >:c

Lmao I love how even people who don't have a big collection of Amiibo, most of you still own a Shulk.

SuperLink, I feel you.

• Thumbs Up 1

so is the lucina amiibo out

She sold out before you finished typing your post.

so is the lucina amiibo out

Wave 4 isn't out until April.

North America pre orders still haven't come up yet. At this rate Wave 5 is gonna be out before Wave 4 pre orders for us come in.

Wave 5 is probably going to be announced in a Nintendo Direct within a week or two.

EDIT: I was just going to add I still haven't seen Amazon preorders for Wave 5 yet.

EDIT 2:

Btw guys, have you seen this?

http://accessories.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A8248132

I had no idea Dell sold Amiibo... it also happens to be the case that they sell several Nintendo games. When buying this bundle you get a $25 gift card, so I'm going to put that $25 gift card towards Bravely Default. I also get three Amiibo I had not bought before. The price of this bundle is basically the same as buying three Amiibo elsewhere (although Mario may have been discounted now).

The only reason I hadn't bought Zelda yet is beause she was so common. And looking it over, that gift card basically negates the cost of buying two additional Amiibo, so I figured; why not?

You also get Free Shipping right now as well, so that's a definite advantage.

Lmao I love how even people who don't have a big collection of Amiibo, most of you still own a Shulk.

SuperLink, I feel you.

I have no idea how this happened because I tried so hard and yet here I am the only person on SSMB who says >tfw no shulk

Does SSMB have a Secret Shulk Suppository (SSS) I'm not being told about? Where is it? 

I have no idea how this happened because I tried so hard and yet here I am the only person on SSMB who says >tfw no shulk

Does SSMB have a Secret Shulk Suppository (SSS) I'm not being told about? Where is it? 

Sucks you still don't have one. D:

If you want my explanation, me and my boyfriend just got really lucky since they had some in the GAME shop here. Mind you we did pre order beforehand and they were mostly kept at the back (of course!), so yeah.

I actually have everyone I want so far. Lucina and Ness are next, and after that, Ganondorf and Dark Pit, but there isn't really anyone else after that. So I have:

Kirby (Charlie)

Link (Majora)

Mega Man (Calzone) < my brother wanted to call him something silly XP

Sonic (FAST HEDGE)

JP Ike (RadiantBRO)

Gold Mario (GeorgeBush)

Toad, if I COULD name him he'd be (ADVENTURE) or something

Shulk sorry superlink ;-; (Leif)

I guess I can pick up Toon Link at some point. He's common.

Well while my amiibo list is still the same, I may be getting Charizard and Ness. I'm going to try to get Ness because I can already tell that he'll be one of the rare one.

As for my brother once again his amiibo collection has grown. He bought Bowser, Toad, Gold Mario, Luigi, and Peach from the Super Mario collection line. He keeps claiming that a Silver Mario should pop on Club Nintendo Rewards soon but I've seen nothing of it.

Apparently, still to this day, Shulk, Meta Knight and Dedede are still not have been released in some contry, including France, only Megaman and Sonic has been received by the stores. Very, very worried about this situation.

Apparently, still to this day, Shulk, Meta Knight and Dedede are still not have been released in some contry, including France, only Megaman and Sonic has been received by the stores. Very, very worried about this situation.

At a convention last week, a vidéo games store booth sells amiibos( Zelda, Diddy, Sonic, Yoshi...) 20 euros. They have two Rosalina that they have for sale at 60 Euros!!! Are you fucking kidding me ?! They really expecting people buying this at THAT price?!