WhoWhatMan

Amiibos (We all welcome Amiibros)

So my stream decided to freeze just as they were talking about the Yoshi's Woolly World amiibo support... is it only the new Yarn Yoshi amiibo that work with the game, or will the regular Smash/Mario series Yoshi figures work as well? As much as I love the new yarn ones, I just recently shelled out for a Yoshi figure in anticipation of this game, so I'll be pretty miffed if I can't use it after all!

So my stream decided to freeze just as they were talking about the Yoshi's Woolly World amiibo support... is it only the new Yarn Yoshi amiibo that work with the game, or will the regular Smash/Mario series Yoshi figures work as well? As much as I love the new yarn ones, I just recently shelled out for a Yoshi figure in anticipation of this game, so I'll be pretty miffed if I can't use it after all!

They didn't say, but at any rate they only showed the Wooly World ones working with the game (there's pink, green and blue). 

So.. I'm depending on ya'll to tell me when pre-orders go up on ANY site in UK ok

Silly SuperLink, by the time we find out and rush to tell you the pre-orders have gone up, they'll already be sold out! That's how amiibo work these days, right?!

Ness is a GameStop exclusive and preorders open at 2PM CT tomorrow. I can't believe they're still doing exclusives after how terrible they were during the previous wave - Shulk, Meta Knight and Lucario had absolutely zero on the shelves ever. Don't even get me started about Rosalina and Luma in Canada.

Idiots.

I honestly think Amiibo in general are popular and get snapped up regardless of their game background, especially the ones in high demand due to smaller production runs seem like they're more popular, when in reality they just aren't getting replaced as quickly as other Amiibo with much bigger production runs.