Awoo.

Amiibos (We all welcome Amiibros)

WhoWhatMan

How rare do you think Mewtwo is going to be? People can preorder him and Lucas at EB Games stores right now in Australia. I'm tempted to get 2 Mewtwo's so I can have one to open and one to keep sealed.

So all the new amiibo went up for pre-order on ShopTo earlier today... and they're pretty much all already sold out.

GAME.co.uk has listings for all of the new amiibo but no pre-order option as of yet... better keep watch on this one, shit is gonna get real when they go live!

EDIT: Apparently ShopTo just hates me, go mad with your pre-orders for the time being, they're still live!

Are you sure MK? just been there myself (shopto) and I've added ZSS, palutena and the inklings to my preorders..?

Are you sure MK? just been there myself (shopto) and I've added ZSS, palutena and the inklings to my preorders..?

Yeah you're right, ShopTo must have been having a bit of a hissy fit when I tried it, was giving me messages that they were all out of stock. Attempted the Inkling Boy again and it went straight through... weird. Ignore my previous post, for now at least!

Went to 4 different stores today to get a kirby amiibo but none of them had it not even Nintendo World but at least they had Samus so I got that instead now what to name here. Next I'll probably go after DK

Hey, you guys know the little display for the Amiibo, and you can touch the screen and pick an Amiibo, and you'll be shown a little video that showcases the games that character appeared in with a theme song? Well, does anyone know what Sonic's song is? To me it just sounds like a generic rock riff.

EDIT: Here's a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrsBh5co-ec

Skip to 1:40.

Thats the same song they used for one of the Sonic Boom trailers

• Thumbs Up 1

So according to Target Ask , that last time JigglyPuff went up (this morning) is it until in store at launch. Take it with a grain of salt, but better get your game plans together if you still want one.

?!

Judging from the Dr. Mario amiibo page it seems as though the figure will somehow be compatible with Splatoon. The official Dr. Mario amiibo site states that the amiibo is compatible with a number of games including Super Smash Bros, Hyrule Warriors, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Mario Party 10, and finally Splatoon. Whether this is an error remains to be seen.

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/04/08/rumour-dr-mario-amiibo-compatible-with-splatoon/

So according to Target Ask , that last time JigglyPuff went up (this morning) is it until in store at launch. Take it with a grain of salt, but better get your game plans together if you still want one.

Fucking. 

Once again I was at school and missed it. It was up for at least 20 minutes this time though. Guess me and my friends will have to get a game plan and... wait the 29th of May is a Friday and I still have school.

Fuck it. I'll be listening to In the End by Linkin Park on loop for a few hours now. 

But... I actually got the alarm telling me it was up and when I checked multiple times the button was still greyed out. Judging from the reddit, it was a false alarm... I don't even think they sold any this morning. This situation has gotten so bad it's unbelievable.

Anyways, I'd be lying if I said I cared about Jiggly Puff (or any of the ones outside of what I was already able to preorder at Gamestop). I might try my luck with Greninja the morning of but beyond that I'm more concerned about when those wave 5a preorders hit.

I. Need. Dark. Pit.

I believe he'll be releasing along side with Paulatina in July

When is the Dark Pit Amiibo releasing?

It's currently just slated for July along with Palutena. Those two are either going to be very easy or very... very hard to get. I swear if they're store exclusives...

I so wanna pre-order Ganondorf to make sure I get one, but I won't buy from ShopTo at the price on personal principal alone.

Better keep my eyes peeled for Nintendo UK store...

It's currently just slated for July along with Palutena. Those two are either going to be very easy or very... very hard to get. I swear if they're store exclusives...

ShopTo has it listed for the 19th July, could just be placeholder though.

No way to pre-order it yet from what I can see. How long before Amiibo's usually available to pre-order after announced?

No way to pre-order it yet from what I can see. How long before Amiibo's usually available to pre-order after announced?

I'd imagine the US getting them a little after Wave 4 "releases". So like early June maybe. Though, I imagine that I could easily be wrong considering Nintendo's poor communication (if you can call it that is any at this point) and the fact that stores in other countries are starting to get them. At this point they'll probably just randomly appear on Bestbuy.com at 3am in a couple of weeks. DX

Up to this point, preorders have been too erratic to pin. I didn't even know the 2nd wave was up for preorder.

Amazon.ca just opened pre-orders for Pac-Man and the two Inkling Amiibos.

I'm guessing the others of wave 4 might not be far behind.

Wave 4 preorders are up on GAME,some are already gone but apparently they ship to US too, although if GAMEUK twitter is anything to go by, people aren't happy about the US taking the English stock lmao.

I do want the Splatoon amiibos, but until I know where I'm going to be next month I can't preorder them so I have to hope for the best

Wave 4 preorders are up on GAME,some are already gone but apparently they ship to US too, although if GAMEUK twitter is anything to go by, people aren't happy about the US taking the English stock lmao.

I'd love to order some. And totally willing to pay extra for shipping, but it keeps saying 'Fraud Failure' for me. - w-

Which is a shame. I need that there Jigglypuff especially, what with Target being non-existent in Canada now.