Awoo.

Amiibos (We all welcome Amiibros)

WhoWhatMan

Apparently since the US traffic crashed the site when orders went live (I was sleeping so I didn't know) they restricted orders for amiibo to UK only again because they can't handle the server load with the US and their demands for amiibo.

Apologies for getting people's hopes up.

Apparently since the US traffic crashed the site when orders went live (I was sleeping so I didn't know) they restricted orders for amiibo to UK only again because they can't handle the server load with the US and their demands for amiibo.

Apologies for getting people's hopes up.

Aaaah, that makes sense then. Oh well. I'll just wait for Amazon again. Hopefully. I managed Pac-Man, I just need to manage at least Lucina and Robin.

I'm still waiting for Nintendo UK to update their shop with Greninja and Jigglypuff Amiibo, since I don't want to pay 15 quid for each from GAME. >> If they do, I hope they bring other Amiibo in stock  too so I can get Ness and Toon Link.

How can I be such a huge Wind Waker fan if I don't have Toon Link Amiibo? ;-;

Apperently, Micromania is no longer taking pre-order for any Amiibo whatsoever, they completlely removed any Amiibo listings on their website. If you try to find Amiibo on their website, this is what you find: http://www.micromania.fr/undefined"PAGE NOT FOUND"

For those of you in the UK waiting for the Yoshi's Wooly World Amiibo bundle, Zavvi have it right now for £34.99 with free postage. 

Correction. It's now mysteriously sold out apparently. 

So here's a terrifying thought; San Diego Comic Con exclusive amiibo? I reckon it could happen, if Ninty have any presence there this year. 

I doubt it. Despite having a presence each year they never actually sell anything. 90% of their area is off convention grounds anyways.

I should hope not! Hate those SDCC exclusives, not only because they're hard to get but also because they can be expensive as hell if they're in high demand on places like eBay. >_>

• Thumbs Up 1

I think Woolly World is going to go up for order soon, GAME has just replaced all their placeholder images with actual pictures of the Yarn Yoshi and Special edition, they also added the 3 Yarn Yoshi Amiibo on their own as a "collection" which wasn't there yesterday in the listing.

stay alert guys.

385193_wiu_b.png 385518_wiu_b.png

Also I'm surprised ZSS & Palutena are still up for pre-order on GAME's site, I was expecting them to go first.

Eh, maybe I'll grab the Special Edition which is bundled with the Green Yoshi, but that's it. They don't exactly add much to the game, and I'm not feeling particularly enamoured to get a bunch of different colour Yoshi's anyway. Though I do hope they continue to make more interesting Amiibo like this. Little figures are all well and good, but the premium you pay for them is just too high.

It appears Shulk, Lucario, Ike, Meta Knight, Rosalina, and Wii Fit Trainer are set for re-runs in JP. Pre-orders are up in Play Asia now.

(Rosalina, Wii Fit Trainer and Meta Knight sold out as of this posting)

http://www.play-asia.com/amiibo-super-smash-bros-series-figure-shulk-re-run-paOS-13-49-en-70-8pzr.html

http://www.play-asia.com/amiibo-super-smash-bros-series-figure-ike-re-run-paOS-13-49-en-70-8pzh.html

http://www.play-asia.com/amiibo-super-smash-bros-series-figure-rosetta-chiko-re-run-paOS-13-49-en-70-8pzl.html

http://www.play-asia.com/amiibo-super-smash-bros-series-figure-wii-fit-trainer-paOS-13-49-en-70-89j5.html

http://www.play-asia.com/amiibo-super-smash-bros-series-figure-meta-knight-re-run-paOS-13-49-en-70-8pzp.html

Hopefully, the re-runs will come to North America soon.

Just in case, snagged Meta Knight, Ike, Shulk and Lucario last night. Score!

• Thumbs Up 1

Well... I -think- I ordered Ike successfully. More expensive than I wanted to pay, but at least I'm not supporting scalpers.

Blast. Was really looking at just Rosalina and Wii Fit Trainer from that bunch (have Ike already), but I guess I can settle for snagging a Shulk.

Almost £20 though, yikes...

Still don't have WFT, but I'm not sure if I want to grab that one anyway. XP

Peach and Toad Amiibo have arrived in the post and they look great! Now I just need to get Mario and Luigi (and Rosalina and Wario and...no money where are you going).

Well, in this time of Amiibo-lacking, we might as well have a laugh, right?

oL44UK0.png

• Thumbs Up 3

Shulk up for preorder and SuperLink is nowhere to be found?

Typical.

He wants an English version, not a Japanese import.

Welp I'm gonna lurk Playasia until Robin and Lucina are up for grabs.

Sheese just when I thought I was getting lucky too.

Since today was the release of Gold Mario in Canada, my Dad went to the store and bought me one.

He's just as dedicated in getting these things as me, he's a true amiibro.

• Thumbs Up 3

Welp I'm gonna lurk Playasia until Robin and Lucina are up for grabs.

Weren't the Japanese preorders on these months ago? I remember a lot of them and the European versions being scooped up by Americans on r/amiibo.