Awoo.

Amiibos (We all welcome Amiibros)

WhoWhatMan

Just saw a commercial for these. So are they like Skylanders Nintendo or E-Reader 2015 or something?

Jigglypuff and Greninja are out of stock now on GAME's website, though surprisingly Palutena, ZSS and others are still available. o_o

I'm still waiting for Nintendo UK to put the two Pokémanz on their shop. Anytime now~

That is pretty impressive Failinhearts.

If pre-orders weren't also subject to availability and can be cancelled whenever the supplier sees fit.

Be careful.

Of course, Robin and Lucina got cancelled for me.

Still managed to keep Ness, Charizard, Pac-Man, Wario and the Splatoon 3-Pack.

http://www.reddit.com/r/amiibo/comments/32gs3q/eb_games_canada_wave_4_preorders_oversold/

goooooodamn. That's some craziness. It's like... really, just wow.

On another note

http://www.bestbuy.ca/Search/SearchResults.aspx?type=product&page=1&sortBy=relevance&sortDir=desc&query=amiibo

Best Buy Canada has their pages up for Wave 4.

To be fair, they must have known how crazy the Amiibo craze is and they still open unlimited preorders for a whole weekend without regards for their stock. I mean, Target may sell out in 20 minutes, but at least people are more confident about their preorders.

Where as I'm not surprised in the slightest about the mass cancellations and exceeding stock expectancy, I've got to wonder how the people selling their pre-orders online at inflated prices who thought they had a secure order, actually lost theirs too that another person has already shelled out for already?

This is going to put a dampener in scalper's plans too. 

The same thing probably happened with the Gold Mario amiibo supply. Wal Mart cancelled anyone attempting to order more than 2 amiibos.

Some people sold an entire wave 4 pre-order slip on ebay for stupid amounts though, I'm not just talking scalpers who have preordered a shit ton of stock, I'm talking about legit preorders they placed, then sold to find out they have no preorder in the first place that some sad sap has parted with like $300 to get their hands on through them. It's going to cause a lot of problems.

Not that I have sympathy for those selling preorders at ridiculous prices, or people who are willing to buy a piece of paper for an item that they aren't even entitled to get.

Guys Woolly World preorders are up at GAME including amiibo and amiibo & game bundles, go snag them now!

Yarn Yoshi Amiibo will run you £20 each though, that's the price of 2 standard Amiibo.

Managed to preorder one each of the Woolly World Yoshi amiibo from ShopTo. :D

Also, just a heads up, YesAsia have put up preorders for a second printing of the Japanese Shulk amiibo at a very reasonable price (£13). Granted, they won't be getting stock until the 31st of July, but at that price, I'm willing to wait.

Nintendo UK Store are almost ready to put up their pre-orders... get your fingers at the ready.

pBdDae7.jpg

RRP prices, bitches. I've only ever wanted Ganon so pls have mercy

So have the ZSS pre-orders not come up for the US? The only one I found was EB Games AU and they don't ship outside AU

So have the ZSS pre-orders not come up for the US? The only one I found was EB Games AU and they don't ship outside AU

She's not part of Wave 4. She's from Wave 6. That's more than 6 months away.

That doesn't tell me anything. Has she already been fucked over by scalpers or is she not even in the US?

EDIT: oh okay

Wait, then why are UK pre-orders so soon then?

That doesn't tell me anything. Has she already been fucked over by scalpers or is she not even in the US?

EDIT: oh okay

Wait, then why are UK pre-orders so soon then?

I'm assuming it has to do with stock? I think the majority of Amiibos sold are through the U.S. If I recall correctly.

Yeah, U.S. is like 60 percent, with Europe being only like 20.

So how much are they charging for shipping and handling?

I'll be keeping my eyes on the Nintendo store tomorrow then! Finally I shall have both Greninja and Jigglypuff. X3

I think I said this before but don't preorder from those Asian websites. You can't cancel your order and you can't get a refund. If they don't have stock, they'll tell you when it finally ships to other people and they'll only offer in store credit. Seems like a huge hassle.

I've cancelled orders from YesAsia before. Admittedly it depends on the product, it can vary.

But yeah, I think the one time they couldn't get something to me, they did give me a refund. Have you had otherwise with them?

I've been ordering stuff from YesAsia for a decade and have never really had any problems with them.

I've ordered other items from YesAsia and PlayAsia before, and they aren't a bad service. Never had problems with them before.