Awoo.

Five Nights at Freddy's - Scott Cawthon Financially Supports Anti-LGBTQ+ Politicians

Spin Attaxx

Re: price.

It costs about $5 per plush to make them in quantities of 1000 or so.

That in mind, it's not hard to see why most plushes are able to go for $15 plus shipping. Or even lower.

I'm guessing these Foxy plushes were made in small numbers if they need to charge that much... or they're just taking advantage of fan fanaticism.

Wasn't sure where to post this... but this just got tweeted by the official Little Big Planet twitter account.

CE_CQr5XIAIetor.png

https://twitter.com/LittleBigPlanet/status/598910867481239553

Is that who I think it is?

Edit: They've also been teasing content based on Thomas was Alone and Velocity 2X.

I'm seconding Chester from Don't Starve, if only because I don't remember Freddy having a tongue. 

tumblr_neqqqcaC991t6vsvoo2_r1_500.gif

Although I could see FNAF content in LBP if there were a PS4 version. Seems like easy money given the way the whole thing exploded. 

Ohhh it's an online store. Okay, I guess that could change things as far as price goes, depending on how the plushes are being made.

If you're wondering, "NIGHTMARE" is on there, it's just hard to see:

6PRewXb.png

Goddamn Scott; even the cupcake's about to fuck us up.

Anyways, the way Chica's mouth is constructed indicates that this is definitely her design from 2, not from 1 when she would've been refurbished into something more kid-friendly. If that's the case, I think it would stand to reason that the other animatronics would be the same iterations too. And with the expectation that they're going to be the active ones this time, it means that this has to take place before 2, before they would've been demoted into scrap fodder. Even with the word "nightmare" hinting at this all a dream or something, I feel now it would make no sense for this to reference anything that happened in 2, particularly the Bite since we know it would've had to have been a toy animatronic as they were the only ones that would've been active during a birthday party. So, Fredbears anyone?

• Thumbs Up 1

I doubt it's Fredbear's; it's more likely the first iteration of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza before 2 happened. It and Fredbear's are said to be two different entities, and the minigames indicate that either Freddy/Fredbear (if we consider the "SAVE HIM" minigame to represent Fredbear's) or Golden Freddy and Springtrap (3's Stage 01) were the only animatronic(s) then.

Of course, Fredbear's might play a role behind the game (maybe the Puppet, having been killed then, tries to control the animatronics and make them look scary to get revenge on the Purple Man before it uses dead children instead?).

• Thumbs Up 1

For a second I didn't realize that was the cupcake. I thought it was some other animatronic XD.

welp that cupcakes evil looking.

anyways I was looking at the picture and it seemed like there wasn't anything covering the back of her mouth,which I found weird

as far as the teeth thing goes i'm starting to think the "nightmare" could be correct since it seems like there is no way that cupcake had teeth in the last games.

I think I'm fully convinced Scott's purposefully trying to make them so over the top it's hilarious now. 

Seriously, the freakin' cupcake has razor teeth. 

• Thumbs Up 6

Scott, I can take turning children's characters into murderous beasts.

I can take the morbid origins of this franchise involving the slaughter of those we consider most pure.

I can take the usage of game numbers when episode numbers would be better.

But your turning of sugary delights into that which can no longer be eaten? THIS MEANS WAR, GOOD SIR.

(Seriously what the fuck man even the cupcake? You need to lay off the Jack Frost 2!)

• Thumbs Up 4

4.jpg

tumblr_inline_ndq19685PK1r4rwsu.gif

YEEEES, SHE'S BASED ON MY FAVORITE CHICA MODEL

Also holy fucking hell, /three/ rows of teeth now.

As much as I love the over the top designs, I do hope that the bots take these demonic forms in response to the security guard hallucinating in fear.

Why answer who was the responsible of the Bite of 87 when it's obvious who did it. It was no other than Mileena! Haven't you seen her X-ray attack?

Does anyone else notice the red marks on Chica's teeth? I'm guessing it's supposed to be blood, though it could be a graphical error or just to make Chica's Nightmare form more unsettling, same for the cupcake which also has red stuff on its teeth.

If it's blood.... Could it mean that Chica's been the culprit of the bite this whole time? (Time to get all FNAFTuber up in here because I'm a hypocrite) If that's the case, it seems to have been hinted in past games. Chica was the most blatantly insane animatronic in the first game. Her endoskeleton teeth were more exaggerated in both FNAF and FNAF2 and her poses and expressions just screamed "after your blood" the most out of the four bots

Tumblr_inline_naa9k3aWuf1rnc6dz.gif

DiningArea_Chica.png

dora_fivenightsatfreddys_2.jpg

etc.

I don't think I'd ever peg Chica as most insane. The teeth thing are presumably not things she or the others can really control (her jaw's structured differently than their's, they can't change that and neither can she). With the poses, she has some really tame ones, and the others have some pretty sinister looking ones. 

640px-Cam7_chica1.png

640px-226.png

640px-Qhql278.png

(It's funny, people check the camera so little in let's plays for this thing I think this is my first time seeing that first shot.)

Plus, points can be made about Foxy's odd habits, or Bonnie being most active, etc. marking them as most insane.

Also, from what I've seen, a lot of people would disagree on her being the most disturbing Withered. Faceless Bonnie tends to get the most love in that department.

And I keep wanting to say that that doesn't make sense because of one thing or another that's already  been established, but...Scott...thin air...pull...All things are possible when writing by the seat of your pants. 

Though, Chica in the first game also had some really goofy poses. Especially in the dining area. Then again, all of the animatronics had their goofy moments in that game, such as Foxy's killscreen, and Freddy hiding in the toilets would be a lot creepier if it weren't for the fact that he's hiding in the women's bathroom. The "Freddy's a pervert" jokes were pretty much inevitable.

Though, I don't think old Bonnie is that creepy. Old Chica, on the other hand, is creepy as hell.

The teeth thing are presumably not things she or the others can really control (her jaw's structured differently than their's, they can't change that and neither can she).

I know, I meant that it could've been Cawthon using that detail as a hint, not the bot itself.

Considering the route the stories have taken so far, I don't think any theories that currently sound plausible will hold out in the end. Both the second and third games created brand new plot elements that proved pivotal but weren't even vaguely alluded to before. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Speaking of which, I kinda miss when the story was told through small hints and easter eggs instead of being blatantly told through cutscenes. 

• Thumbs Up 2

The most plausible theory I've seen is that the fourth game will deal with putting the final person's soul to rest: Purple Guy's.

I mean, we know that Springtrap survived the fire, and this is the final game in the series, so that's gonna have to be dealt with in some way. Plus it's the only thing that can really give closure to the series after the children were freed in the previous game. And it'd make sense for him to see the animatronics as horrific nightmare beings. Maybe the game takes place in his mind, as he tries to come to terms with what he's done so he can finally pass on.

But this is Scott so I'm probably wrong.

• Thumbs Up 1