Awoo.

Five Nights at Freddy's - Scott Cawthon Financially Supports Anti-LGBTQ+ Politicians

Spin Attaxx

When people asked Scott Cawthon about Golden Freddy his response was "Golden Freddy just happened. I can't explain Golden Freddy."

The way I see it, I feel like Golden Freddy was originally implemented as a test character of sorts, as indicated, if by nothing else, the obscenely lazy 1-frame jumpscare he had in FNAF1. Like Creepers in Minecraft, though, he thought up an alternate use for it later and rolled with it.

I think that purple guy was a friend/relative with the owner of Fredbear's and this person trusted PG with the security job. Maybe the owner found out PG was the one behind the child-killing and decides to sell the place, but then PG silenced him before he could talk and that could be why his whereabouts área unknown un FNAF2. That or the owner supported him and lateral he got caught by an animatronic

There's not really any reason Purple Guy can't just be some random sicko who wanted to kill some kids. I, personally, am fine with that explanation. 

UPDATE: This was apparently posted in the FNAF3 Steam Discussions forum, before being deleted.

The letters spell... Fredbear's. Well, looks like we might be going back to where the whole mess started!

That's not what posts in the Steam forums look like (the heading text should be white and it doesn't put the name or date under the title). That looks like it's supposed to be an announcement, and none of the games have it in their announcement section.

I call fake. 

Given that we never saw a peep out of Springtrap until FNAF3, I kind of get the feeling that maybe at one point Scott was rolling with Golden Freddy as the murderer's animatronic suit, but then the direction of the plot he was cooking up compelled him to invent a different wearable animatronic to star in the third game.  That'd be why Golden Freddy's role is so wonky.

I need a GIF of that vid.

It's for the good of the universe.

IT RETURNS

tumblr_nbr0dxmN791sjudhko1_400.jpg

WiiU version of FNaF trilogy confirmed.

-seriously though, i wonder why since all the success he had Scott doesn't allow ports of the games on consoles; not that i'm desperately wanting them though, i'm just curious-

I slightly regret drawing this.

foxy_and_mangle_by_sonicgirl313-d86pc78.

Ever since I drew it the shippers have been flocking to this picture and demand I make more like it. It wasn't even meant to be a shipping pic!

• Thumbs Up 3

My favorite is the people who claim if you reverse the beginning of the second game's trailer you can hear "Mike kill all". Because, apparently, these people think Scott wrote "London Bridge Is Falling Down". 

• Thumbs Up 5

I've replayed this about 15 times straight now. I think there's something very wrong with me.

Dat "bizarreness". It reminds me of TVE "InIn the weekend" series by Hitlerspimp.

https://youtu.be/IN97DnDXntw

It's so bizarre and to top it all, the animation is freakin awesome

Oh I remembered a dumb theory. Remember how everyone was claiming the puppet was the ghost of a mother who killed herself and to save the soul of her child placed him in the Golden Freddy suit. They kept insisting this had to be fact even thought their only evidence was a fan song that isn't canon to the games. Well at least FNAF3 finally murdered the so-called "theory."

The theory's not dead unfortunately, there was an argument over on the FNaF wiki board just a few days ago when someone claimed someone else's comment was wrong because the puppet's actually a mother. Apparently, the Phantom Puppet being the most likely to get you killed is somehow proof.

I really don't know how these people survive in this fandom if they're so willing to take anything as canon; they should have like eight different canons for every part of the game. 

The theory's not dead unfortunately, there was an argument over on the FNaF wiki board just a few days ago when someone claimed someone else's comment was wrong because the puppet's actually a mother. Apparently, the Phantom Puppet being the most likely to get you killed is somehow proof.

I really don't know how these people survive in this fandom if they're so willing to take anything as canon; they should have like eight different canons for every part of the game. 

Considering we're in a fandom where there are people who think SatAM, Sonic X, and various other universes all somehow exist in one universe despite being very different in many aspects, I'm surprised you're surprised.

I think the ultimate way to bfto that argument is to ask, "Even if the puppet is haunted by a mother, why would she put her child/children into a fate worse than death such as being trapped in a robot body and staying at a diner without being able to cry for help?"

Considering we're in a fandom where there are people who think SatAM, Sonic X, and various other universes all somehow exist in one universe despite being very different in many aspects, I'm surprised you're surprised.

I just kind of expect the people in the fandom where theorizing is one of the main draw ins to have a bit more restraint than "I heard this theory, it sounded kind of nice, it's canon now!". 

But I wouldn't really say I'm surprised either way, just...amazed, I guess. 

Wait people are still clinging onto it. *facepalm*

Also here's another hole to blow in the theory. In FNAF 2 the phone guy states how the animatronics will only hurt adults since they leave children alone. If the puppet was possessed by the mother exactly why would she want to kill adults? I know the people who still think the song is canon would say "Uh, duh, to get revenge on the murder who killed her child of course!" But that would imply that the puppet knew exactly what the murderer looked like and wouldn't be killing other guards just because they wore the same uniform! This adds more evidence that the puppet is possessed by a child, not a mother.

Probably a couple million because all of his games made it to the top of the app store. He even gave $500 to a girl's sponsored charity when her goal at school was $5.

I swear he's the nicest developer I've come across.

• Thumbs Up 9

And the best part is he hasn't tried to formally license anything. By which I mean, it doesn't sound like he really asked for royalties or anything, just a polite request you ask him first.

I don't know many who could avoid giving in to that sort of profitability. I sure as hell couldn't.

tumblr_nl8h5gZUHs1taa1xoo2_1280.jpg

These really should've been titled as episodic releases.

EDIT: It's fake and I'm a dumbass, got it

• Thumbs Up 1

I knew it was too good to be true that the "Good Ending" really was an end to everything.

Purple Guy's reign of terror has only just begun... Now the fucker's immortal!

No.....this doesn't sound right. Even Scott wouldn't announce it that early.