Awoo.

Five Nights at Freddy's - Scott Cawthon Financially Supports Anti-LGBTQ+ Politicians

Spin Attaxx

That toungue is gonna inspire the right kind of fanart. I agree, his redesign is the tamest out of everyone else's, mainly because we're already used to Foxy looking seriously fucked up. Also, this will always be the most haunting of Foxy.

djijadh.png

That tongue reminds me of Venom or Carnage or any of the Symbiotes from Spider-Man.

Either way, looks eh, not creepy, looks disturbing I guess. But still, cool. 

Also, about the pig, crocodile and all of that, considering it's Scott there's no way those masks are there for nothing. It'd make sense to introduce more animatronics in the last game of the series. I think.

EDIT: YO.

http://i.imgur.com/mL3WFVh.png

LOOK AT HIS RIGHT EYE. 

THERE'S A NUMBEEEER~~~

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey guys what's going on in this thre-

Ooooooooooooooh. Oooooh, oh nooo.

T. Tongues aren't supposed to be shaped like thaaaat.

TONGUES SHOULD NEVER BE SHAPED LIKE THAAAAT

Can't wait to see what Golden Freddy looks like. Assuming he's in the game at all.

That tongue reminds me of Venom or Carnage or any of the Symbiotes from Spider-Man.

Also, about the pig, crocodile and all of that, considering it's Scott there's no way those masks are there for nothing. It'd make sense to introduce more animatronics in the last game of the series. I think.

LOOK AT HIS RIGHT EYE. 

THERE'S A NUMBEEEER~~~

FOXY DID IT, FOXY DID IT.

Can't wait to see what Golden Freddy looks like. Assuming he's in the game at all.

My guess is that he will be even more soulless. 8D

Anyway, what's most interesting about Foxy is that his picture has the hidden message "Out of Order" instead of "Nightmare." Mayhaps Scott is going the well-tread route that Foxy did it and is thus responsible.

• Thumbs Up 1

Most likely just an eyeless Nightmare Freddy. I hope he fits Fredbear's Family Diner style this time.

LOOK AT HIS RIGHT EYE. 

THERE'S A NUMBEEEER~~~

Is that a hidden thing you had to DARKEN the image to find?

Yes, I've been waiting for him to do that.  :)

Something came to mind, and it's kind of a long stretch... but in the Happiest Day minigame, we see kids wearing masks of animals like a crocodile, a pig etc. alongside the five wearing masks of the original FNaF animatronics. While it's more than likely that they're simply generic party masks, what if they (or at least some of them) represent animatronic characters from the first Freddy Fazbear's that were dropped from the shift to the kid-friendly one?

The crocodile and cat masks were thought to be Scott appreciating the popular fan-made animatronics 'Tater the Waiter Gator' and 'Candy the Cat', if that helps. The other ones are thought to be either a distraction or more fan made stuff that the creators never put on the internet (wouldn't blame them either, people stealing stuff all over the place).

LOOK AT HIS RIGHT EYE. 

THERE'S A NUMBEEEER~~~

Eyyy it says 87.

Something else I noticed.

The ScottGames logo is always glowing.

title2.jpg

Not now.

After the 87 in Foxy's eye, I went back through the other teasers to see if I got anything out of checking them.. Time for a fucking insane theory.

AlsLvvj.jpg

First off, I think I can see a G and a A in Chica's head. If it's there, it could mean something like Government Agency. Not sure, though.

Is it plausible that the darkening indicates their involvement in the bite? With the blood splatter patterns, it would make sense. Five Nights at Freddy's 4 isn't just security guarding, you're investigating the crime scene.

SOME blood on Chica. Potentially to the right of the biter. Little to no blood on Freddy, potentially farthest back from the biter. Red dot in Chica's eye could mean that she saw out of the corner of her eye who did it. Bonnie's teaser had blue colouration, potentially the key witness? OR, key piece of evidence. Foxy's is the darkest except for eye region. Potentially saw who did it. Was also blamed for it.

About the crime thing. Go look at the teaser images, and they're flashing 3 distinct colours. Black, red and blue.

Police lights.

EDIT: HOWEVER,

Had Foxy committed the bite, there would be more then blood on the up most parts. Someone tried to make use of these bots to murder someone, and is trying to pin it on one of the other bots. To throw them off from the real thing used in the bite, effectively a lure to throw them off his trail. So who was it?

Who has most commonly been associated with "It's Me?" Who has done it the most through all intents and purposes? Who knows, right?

Like I said earlier, it's hard to see.

Also, apparently Nightmare Foxy DOES have NIGHTMARE in his pic, but it's hidden in his teeth or something.

Hey guys what's going on in this thre-

Ooooooooooooooh. Oooooh, oh nooo.

T. Tongues aren't supposed to be shaped like thaaaat.

TONGUES SHOULD NEVER BE SHAPED LIKE THAAAAT

Fox tongues no, since they're canid.

But it's not that uncommon a shape in nature. Animals like bulls and crocodiles have it (as seen in examples like Vector, when he's drawn correctly).

I'd like to put down my guess right now: whatever "Was it me?" refers to, it was none of them. Not Bonnie, Chica, Foxy or Freddy. I don't know who it is, possibly someone who hasn't shown up before, but I'm willing to bet it's not anyone we've seen in the teasers so far.

Alternatively, it's Freddy, since his didn't have "Was it me?" on it.

Alternatively, this question will not actually be answered. 

Alternatively, next teaser shows someone with a big "IT WAS ME!" plastered over them.

I showed my mother the picture of Foxy, and we both thought that he would fit right into an Alien(s) movie.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'd like to put down my guess right now: whatever "Was it me?" refers to, it was none of them. Not Bonnie, Chica, Foxy or Freddy. I don't know who it is, possibly someone who hasn't shown up before, but I'm willing to bet it's not anyone we've seen in the teasers so far.

Alternatively, it's Freddy, since his didn't have "Was it me?" on it.

Alternatively, this question will not actually be answered. 

Alternatively, next teaser shows someone with a big "IT WAS ME!" plastered over them.

Sorry I couldn't resist.

But I'm not expecting too much plot out of this, the FNaF series is well known for not explaining every single detail, just laying out the basic plot, even when you find out every single secret, so I wouldn't be surprised if it ended on a Gainax Ending.

*Looks closely*

It's 87.

Bite of 87.

Foxy was responsible for the Bite of 87.

And then he wasn't used again (I think)

I can see why Out of Order is written there...

Oh man. I just had a look in /5N@F/ on /vg/ (I go there to post my artwork sometimes) and they've come up with something else entirely - combining the images of the teasers.

Image in the spoiler tag of this big fiasco (it's kinda big)

pYmAqW7.gif

What am I looking at? It's so confusing. I see the "eyes" but when they start combining and flipping images it makes everything confusing

Holy moly. 

With all those combined, it looked like a final boss anamatronic, I thought it was Golden Freddy or a stronger different version of Freddy.

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzgvthkx3r0

Foxy is frustrated he's the only one who can tell the nightguard isn't Freddy. Bonnie, Balloon Boy and even the real Freddy are absolutely clueless.

#FoxyPirateProblems

Edit: Oh hey I guess it's a SFM of this flash cartoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2IqiOWbDsE

• Thumbs Up 6

From here watch till the 5th. It's worth it. The guy even improved his style a lot from the 4th onward

4.jpg

635356993281896398.gif

Seriously though I hope the game looks as good as these images do. I'm also interested in how the story is going to play out.

• Thumbs Up 1