Awoo.

Five Nights at Freddy's - Scott Cawthon Financially Supports Anti-LGBTQ+ Politicians

Spin Attaxx

Yeah, best to use imgur pics and not hotlink directly from Scott coz the pics change and-

qJRKFNW.jpg

...p...purple?

ITNO9Tm.png

Property of Fr... er....

Oh shit.

EDIT: Also OH SHIT WHOSE TEETH ARE THOSE IN THE REFLECTION

SHADOW FREDDY IFFAT'S YOU I DUN WANNA FOLLOW YA

EDIT EDIT: Also the header's purple now. Still not luminous though. Not really as exciting, but worth pointing out.

Okay, good, we might get an explanation what Purple Freddy is and people can stop using "It was that thing that randomly showed up with no explanation in the second game" as if it somehow explained what it was. 

Then again, as usual, that's probably what Scott wants us to think. 

The only thing I think that fits un "Fr...er" Is

"Fredbear's Family Diner"

I wanted to edit this in my previous post but my phone kept closing the post editor

• Thumbs Up 1

Okay, good, we might get an explanation what Purple Freddy is and people can stop using "It was that thing that randomly showed up with no explanation in the second game" as if it somehow explained what it was. 

Then again, as usual, that's probably what Scott wants us to think. 

I assumed it was a visual signifier of Purple Guy's presence in the Golden Freddy suit.  (It's not like Purple Guy can be literally purple when suitless, either.)  That might be viable here, too, given that FNAF4 is clearly going to have a strong hallucinatory element.

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't see any teeth in that pic, if anything, I see the reflection of the hat brim.

Look at the top right of the spotlight, you don't even have to brighten the image to see a mouthful of crazy choppers.

• 2 weeks later...

4Yu19xY.jpg

oh

ohhhh nooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

• Thumbs Up 2

I've heard of a stomach growling, but biting?! Scott ain't holding back anymore! I can't wait to see Golden Freddy!

I'd love to know who the hell in their right mind would design these horrifying abominations. Seriously Scott, they look amazingly disturbing. Does this game take place in a hellish nightmare or what?

Maybe Fredbear's Family Diner was built on top a pit to Hell or something and they were able to seal away MOST of the evil... provided the animatronics got a regular sacrifice in the form of guards.

I don't know. I just find it beautiful that the animatronics are at their most horrifying at the very start.

I tolerated the toothy cupcake.

I will not tolerate Shadow Freddy possessing a mouth stomach.

Screw that.

Will eventually be buying.

• Thumbs Up 4

well just tinkered with the image a bit

"or was it me" seems to be the message here

also appears to be some gears showing around his belly area

PFJF7lI.jpg

I wonder if the next image we get to see his face in full view...

Say... there's some tiny writing hidden in his stomach too!

I can only see the (partial) words of 'pro' and 'me'. How much fun must Scott be having with all these?

EDIT:

WAIT A DAMN SECOND... Those buttons... They belong to Balloon Boy don't they?

I can only see the (partial) words of 'pro' and 'me'. How much fun must Scott be having with all these?

huh i'll have to mess around with the picture some more to see if I can find anything else

Titter.gif

I've got a bad feeling that texturing is going to induce a ton of pareidolia in theorists. 

I wonder if the next image we get to see his face in full view...

At this point, I expect the next image to be his legs and feet, where each knee and toe has been replaced by a sharp tooth filled mouth. 

EDIT:

WAIT A DAMN SECOND... Those buttons... They belong to Balloon Boy don't they?

Where? 

And it's technically possible they're his, but there's not really any reason to believe they are. Bonnie has buttons, too. 

broken_down_bonnie_2_by_fivenightsat_fre

That actually might be another Fredbear's hint, considering he doesn't have them in the first game.

My curiosity with this game's setting goes more and more overboard every time a new teaser's released. This one's by far the creepiest, not because of the teeth, but because of the way it's lit and how everything but the tie is black and white.

A friend of mine pointed out that the "n" is actually an "m" and the text might be saying "promise me". Spooky.

I do ponder if there's any sort of significance in the name change from Fredbear's to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, though.

It's surely just some change in management... but it makes me ponder if there's any REASON the management might have changed...

I do ponder if there's any sort of significance in the name change from Fredbear's to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, though.

It's surely just some change in management... but it makes me ponder if there's any REASON the management might have changed...

It could just be a case of advertising to make things sound cooler and more appealing to a young audience. Fredbear sounds a bit too old fashioned so its possible they went with Fazbear to sound cool and radical.

I always assumed Fredbear's became Fazbear's at least partially to disassociate itself from the first child killing that happened outside it (though that's assuming the Give Cake minigame happens in Fredbear's and not the pre-FNaF2 incarnation of Fazbear's).

Given that being physically inside the animatronics is one of the threats or horrors throughout the series, I imagine the exaggerated mouths and particularly the stomach-mouth are meant to tie into that fear.  Metaphorical ingestion becomes literal ingestion.

4Yu19xY.jpg

oh

ohhhh nooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh