Awoo.

Five Nights at Freddy's - Scott Cawthon Financially Supports Anti-LGBTQ+ Politicians

Spin Attaxx

So if you look at the source code on the website, you'll find this:

nUuUZ.jpg

Doesn't seem like much, does it? Well, this is actually a cipher. Paste it into a decoding website, set the shift to 1... and look what comes up in the results:

qzMO3.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

• 2 weeks later...

Upped the brightness/contrast.

1436465360782.jpg

No numbers/sentences this time, but those two arches. Seems like in conjunction with the chair in the middle of the room, this game is returning to the original FNAF's gameplay. Also, teeth. TEETH.

BUT WAIT, THAT'S NOT ALL!

I had a look into the source code for the website as Scott hides some stuff in there sometimes and I found "Cyh gvh gpe".

Caesar Key 13 - CYH -> PLU

Caesar Key 12 - GVH -> SHT

Caesar Key 11 - GPE -> RAP

PLU SHT RAP

Plushtrap.

• Thumbs Up 3

..... If Springtrap is back, PLEASE don't have him as the only real animatronic again. x.x The nightmare tangent is making me think that's the case.

4.jpg

Wait…what the?

Prediction: the Fazber phenomenon became so popular that a toy corporation starts producing dolls/action figures for children, and you play someone that gets toys made with the original animatronics' parts.

Why am I starting to think that's actually a puppet, and basically a predecessor to the animatronic?

If it is a puppet, that would be hilarious: both the killer and his first victim became opposite ends of the puppet spectrum.

• Thumbs Up 1

Someone on the subreddit decoded these letters on Scott's website. I think they're in the source code...?

Anyways, it says...

Plushtrap.

Upped the brightness/contrast.

1436465360782.jpg

No numbers/sentences this time, but those two arches. Seems like in conjunction with the chair in the middle of the room, this game is returning to the original FNAF's gameplay. Also, teeth. TEETH.

BUT WAIT, THAT'S NOT ALL!

I had a look into the source code for the website as Scott hides some stuff in there sometimes and I found "Cyh gvh gpe".

Caesar Key 13 - CYH -> PLU

Caesar Key 12 - GVH -> SHT

Caesar Key 11 - GPE -> RAP

PLU SHT RAP

Plushtrap.

I'm seeing some purple spot around the bottom right corner of the pic. Does it have some relevance?

Plushtrap huh? So, what, the killer somehow got transferred into a Chucky like body? Or is this potentially a similar situation as what happened with Purple Guy, but instead with another killer involved in the original Fredbear incident (there wouldn't be merchandise of an animatronic that had been forgotten in the modern games)?

What is going onnnn?

hmm if we were to assume that theres a victim in every animatronic could it be assumed that a small child could fit in a small animatronic like that?

this also reminds me of the little freddies from nightmare Freddy's picture also just something else i'll mention but

BEHOLD WE CAN SEE THE OUTSIDE OF THE BUILDING FOR ONCE!! 

no really the only other times we ever got to see anything outside of the building was either the give cake minigame with the purple guy or the newspapers and checks I would assume are gotten outside the buildings (granted the checks could have been gotten inside the building possibly)

Well, Fredbear's and Springtrap didn't exist at the same time (and I can't think of any way to make it so they did, though I'm sure if he's desperate he could somehow), so I'm guessing either one of those things is a misdirection (Fredbear's isn't actually the missing letters, this doesn't actually connect to Springtrap in anyway, etc.) or flashbacks.

Prediction: the Fazber phenomenon became so popular that a toy corporation starts producing dolls/action figures for children, and you play someone that gets toys made with the original animatronics' parts.

I don't think Plushtrap is all that big. Look at his proportions. They're pretty doll or child-like.

I don't think Plushtrap is all that big. Look at his proportions. They're pretty doll or child-like.

This teaser seems to take place in a hallway. I hope this means we're getting a camera view that's dead center in the middle of a hallway and we get to see the characters in that creepy-ass lighting. I miss the subtlety of FNAF's horror, so I hope the lighting compensates for the over the top designs.

Now the new theory is that every bot has killer plushie spawns of their own like Freddy's (probably excluding Chica, who has killer cupcakes), including Nightmare Springtrap, assuming he's in this game, and the game takes place in someone's house.

Also, the IndieDB page now has stomach mouth's teaser, titled "NFB". Nightmare Fredbear!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gyvHFBa5B0

MandoPony says that when he said the previous FNAF song he did was his last, it was his last "forced" song. I say, suuuure. Truth is, one simply cannot walk away from FNAF fanfare. He had likewise said Just Gold was his last FNAF fansong, and then Balloons happened.

Same goes for OrlandoFox, it seems. She said she was no longer doing FNAF fanart, but it looks like she'll make an exception for Mando's music videos. Liking how Foxy's expression changes with the lyrics.

The FNAFbase is a black hole. Once you are inside, you can only go deeper, muhaha!

Edited by Sly the Tasmanian Ogilvie
  • Thumbs Up 2

yrxqlSz.png

He verified it too. The new release date is 8/8/2015.

Hoooooly shit. I remember there being a post that Scott did on a forum based for the engine he uses for FNAF, and on there he said that he plans on having tons of On-Screen Animations and that's messing with the Directx or something, so this game's gonna be jam fucking packed with content.

I am immensely hyped for this now.

Oh holy mutant teddy bears... This is different!

The biggest question I'm asking now is how Scott will tie THIS one into the lore...

Edited by JonoD
  • Thumbs Up 7

The biggest question I'm asking now is how Scott will tie THIS one into the lore...

So, let's see. We could be peering around corners/walking around this time, most likely as a child due to the perspective, the scream of the animatronics is a mix of the last 3 games screams and the fan is Purple.

nope

don't like it

do not like it one bit

nope not riding mr cawthon's train of doom this time

Ok, so first it now takes place in a home. Guessing it's probably one of the people that bought some of the stuff during the auction after Fazbear Fright burned down and since Springtrap apparently survived that fire, guess they made a plush with the remains of him so the plush is possessed bringing the nightmare variants as well.

First off, the location really threw me off. I did not expect this locale to be the location for the final game but pleased as well, kind of reminds me of Among the Sleep. Really curious to see how it plays.

So it might also be free-roam since it does seem like you to different places in the house.

So yeah, really curious to see more about the game.

• Thumbs Up 2

Thanks for starting my nightmares back up again as well as paranoia of things robotic.  *looking nervously at the Gunpla on his shelf*

Oh my god.

Those bells really set the atmosphere for me. It just seems so ... so ... full of ERROR encountered: DO-NOT-WANT

And by that I mean, of course I want it! It just feels overwhelming. So much seems to be happening, and I am not sure if the game actually looks like this, but if it does, I am not sure what to say, it all just seems haunted to the max. Could this still be the mind from the aftermath and vegetable state of the bite of '87? Or is this completely unrelated? Scott is just so great at twisting everything we believe and make it into something different.

I just want to say, great job on the teaser, the atmosphere was freezing cold. I do not even know how to start imagining what to expect anymore.

Also, did anyone else think of SCP-513 upon the very start of this video? ^^