Awoo.

Five Nights at Freddy's - Scott Cawthon Financially Supports Anti-LGBTQ+ Politicians

Spin Attaxx

...Good grief, I hope someone less obnoxious is given the demo soon.:wacko:

I'm guessing "The party" is some kind of suicide type thing for the kid to become one of them, so to speak. 

...Good grief, I hope someone less obnoxious is given the demo soon.:wacko:

Hidden Content

Actually, Dawko has a couple videos of the game on Youtube, as well. Don't know if that's more your speed, but I think he and Razzbowski are the only ones with the demo right now.

Edited by Potada
Grah! Spelling errors.

Actually, Dawko has a couple videos of the game on Youtube, as well. Don't know if that's more your speed, but I think he and Razzbowski are the only ones with the demo right now.

I think they're both their own special flavors of obnoxious.

Dammit, Scott, THE CUPCAKE IS STILL NOT SCARY. 

The demo's been given to more LPers today, actually. I really really don't like Scott's YouTuber bias. Just release the fucking demo to the public so everyone can have fun with it, not everyone is fine with watching someone play it, a lot of us would rather experience the gameplay ourselves.

The demo's been given to more LPers today, actually. I really really don't like Scott's YouTuber bias. Just release the fucking demo to the public so everyone can have fun with it, not everyone is fine with watching someone play it, a lot of us would rather experience the gameplay ourselves.

If this is anything like FNaF3, expect the full game to release in less than a week. 

Scott really is too excited for his own game to maintain the release date.

• Thumbs Up 4

if anything I still wish it was just 1 night of gameplay instead of 3 because well that's pretty much 3/7 of the whole game released for the youtubes for free!

also his early release bug he has can be a bad problem if it gets too out of hand for any future games he might make

we all remember what happened when sega released sonic 06 too early right? 

I don't see any fundamental difference from Scott releasing a demo to Youtubbers and companies- video game or otherwise- releasing their own sneak peeks to private journalism outlets or conventions, and I've never heard the argument the the public is entitled to the same kind of access to unreleased content that these private entities are. Scott knows that a great deal of his success and advertising is the result of LPers showcasing the game for him, particularly since he's fighting both the backlash of his success and the franchise's creep factor in terms of maximizing sales, so it makes sense to strike a deal wherein their access equals more PR for him.

also his early release bug he has can be a bad problem if it gets too out of hand for any future games he might make

we all remember what happened when sega released sonic 06 too early right? 

FNAF 4 is both based on sound game design and finished. Sonic 06 wasn't. 

Edited by Nepenthe
  • Thumbs Up 6

Three months and eight days before it was supposed to.

If Scott does continue after this, I'd suggest he just stop it with trying to have planned release dates. 

Wait a minute, the game is already out?

What the shit? This early? Why would he do that? I thought that the intended release was Halloween.

Wait a minute, the game is already out?

What the shit? This early? Why would he do that? I thought that the intended release was Halloween.

He said he was going to release it sometime in August and have some DLC for Halloween awhile back.

Couldn't even keep THAT date. 

Oh wow, these controls are gonna take some getting used to.

For anyone having full screen issues, press Alt+Enter and drag the window by the top of its border up to the top of your screen. The game will then be fullscreen, without the task bar.

I don't see any fundamental difference from Scott releasing a demo to Youtubbers and companies- video game or otherwise- releasing their own sneak peeks to private journalism outlets or conventions, and I've never heard the argument the the public is entitled to the same kind of access to unreleased content that these private entities are. Scott knows that a great deal of his success and advertising is the result of LPers showcasing the game for him, particularly since he's fighting both the backlash of his success and the franchise's creep factor in terms of maximizing sales, so it makes sense to strike a deal wherein their access equals more PR for him.

Exactly.

If you want the game early... work for it. It's not like Scott randomly decided to give the game to some and not others and laugh in the public's faces, "haha, sucks for you!"

This "Youtuber bias" makes sense both from a marketing perspective and an ethical one. If not for people like Markiplier, he'd still be a nobody making games few people care about. LPers put him on the map and made him a millionaire.

OK, so there's something in the game that we've not seen before (major spoilers, obviously)...

Ladies and gentlemen, meet "Nightmare". He looks like Fredbear, but they're different beings apparently:

http://puu.sh/janMo/485d77cddf.jpg

Also, in something less spoiler-shaped (still hiding it just in case)... it's that (purple) man again:

• Thumbs Up 1

Well I think my theory just crashed and burned. Surprisingly I think my brother may had been more on the money than I realized. Ugh Five Nights at Freddy's why must you be so confusing?!

But it couldn't be that, remember the new animatronics were around at the time because of the check at night 5. It couldn't be it.

Scott really likes making these games ambiguous. 

Yo ho. 

Giant spoilers, like, EXTREMELY giant Bite of the 87 spoilers.

Watch at your own risk. Everything's clear now.

EDIT: Not clear enough? Holy fucking shit here's the full thing.

Holy fuck that's tragic. Also, sonicgirl, please spoiler tag anything that even hints to spoilers.

EDIT: Oh, sorry, I misread that.

Edited by Auto

Sorry, I'll remember next time.

But remember Springtrap and Golden Freddy was before the new animatronics. So that scene had to be before 1987, so that couldn't have been the Bite of 87.