Awoo.

Five Nights at Freddy's - Scott Cawthon Financially Supports Anti-LGBTQ+ Politicians

Spin Attaxx

Wait a second... what if...

Notice how the child wears black and white and is constantly crying. You know who else is black and white and looks like he cries a lot... the puppet! Could this actually be the puppet's death. Because once again it cannot I repeat cannot be the Bite of 87 because of the lack of new animatronics and the fact Springtrap is there!

• Thumbs Up 3

Hidden Content

More like the nights before that cutscene are the kid having nightmares due to his brother scaring him all the time.

Wait, I'm confuse then. Is the bite of 87 actually real or did the kid's older brother told him about the stories and that's why he been having the nightmares?

Wait a second... what if...

Hidden Content

Wasn't The Puppet was killed by the Purple Guy though?

Huge speculation:
The child you play as is the Purple Guy's son. The son has a brother, the mother is MIA and the child gets bullied by everyone. The Purple Guy works at Fredbear's with the Springlock costumes (and animatronics?). When the child's birthday arrives, the brother and the brother's friends bully the child and try to make him "kiss" the animatronic(?) but it ends up biting him. Maybe to the point that the child can't live a normal life anymore. 

The Purple Guy is mad, maybe goes crazy, so he puts on the Golden Freddy suit and starts murdering the brother and his friends for revenge. Then they spook the animatronics and try to go after the security guards thinking that they are the Purple Guy.

Thing is, it's full of plotholes. But that's what I personally can make out of the plot. I'm terribly wrong probably, but eh. 

Ah but then I realize something else... 

Okay rolling off the theory that this is the puppet before he died. Why would he "save" the ones that lead to his death in the first place? Was he not actually saving them but wanted them to suffer?

Man this game series just more confusing by the second. Poor MatPatt is going to have a field day with this one. 

The king has returned once more:

Also does this imply the murdered kids were giant arseholes the entire time? If this is the Bite of '87, why does it happen at Fredbear's (which was "closed for years")? Da fuck does it all mean?

Hidden Content

Well...

Remember how people thought the crying child was golden Freddy after they saw the party minigame. Maybe Golden Freddy was the first child... then again it might lead to proof that the child that was killed by the other children was Golden Freddy and that the children in reality couldn't move on not because of Purple Guy being alive but because of the one that led to their curse in the first place.

I almost bought this one. But then I remember. It is not really a scary game and my only interest is the story and a few fan videos in sfm. Regardless I am waiting for someone to beat it so I can piece together the story.

I almost bought this one. But then I remember. It is not really a scary game and my only interest is the story and a few fan videos in sfm. Regardless I am waiting for someone to beat it so I can piece together the story.

You might have to wait awhile for that. So far everyone is confused as heck and are coming up with different ideas.

OK, so the only way I can see this making sense would be this:

The Bite doesn't happen at Fredbear's Family Diner, which has long since closed - it happens at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza; more specifically, the one from 2. For whatever reason (maybe the Toy animatronics are scrapped by this point and the old crew are too badly damaged to use?), Fredbear and Spring Bonnie are brought out as full-fledged animatronics, and the Bite happens.

The flaw in this thought, however, is the implication that Fredbear and Spring Bonnie are commonly used anyway (the brother knows Fredbear's name, and a girl in one of the minigames has a Spring Bonnie plush - for that matter, the fact that Plushtrap exists is another flaw). Plus, there's the fact that if this happens in between Nights 6 and 7 in 2, then Fredbear ought to be possessed by this point.

Or we could wait for Halloween, that works too :U

So the end of Night 6 has been revealed (skip to 6:30):

"I will put you back together." Does this mean the kid somehow recovers from the Bite? Or does he become one of the animatronics somehow?

SO WOULD ANYONE BELIEVE ME IF I SAID I BEAT THE FOURTH NIGHT ON MY FIRST RUN WITHOUT DYING??

Also, as soon as I check the door on Night 5, I got killed by the one and only Fredbear. It might've been a glitch or I made a wrong click or something, but he killed me as soon as I ran back to bed. That might be his gimmick.

So the end of Night 6 has been revealed (skip to 6:30):

Hidden Content

It's the marionette! I was right! Boom yes! Remember the pictures of the marionette in FNAF 3 in the minigames? The child when he knelt down and started bawling looked exactly like that!

So that means the marionette was the one who died due to the animatronic while the crying child who was killed by purple guy in the FNAF2 minigame was actually Golden Freddy aka Fredbear. This also means so fans who despartely clung onto the whole "The Marionette is a mother" has nothing left to grasp! Yes!

Yeah, I can't tell whether or not I wasted 8 dollars because this shit is nerve wracking enough to potentially prevent me from playing extensively. It forces your concentration because the camera feeds are replaced with audio. EVERYTHING is sound based, so you have to concentrate to levels that are easy to break with a jump scare. Also, all of the key sounds are excessively quiet, except the little Fredlings. It's impossible to play in a room with normal ambiance. Completely quiet rooms or headphones are a must.

Hidden Content

That... doesn't really make sense.

In 2, Phone Guy mentions that the pizzaria has "one more event scheduled for tomorrow - a birthday". The kid has a birthday party as seen in 4, so it'd make sense that this is the birthday he was referring to. That would mean the Puppet was already haunted by then, since the party happens in between Nights 6 and 7 in 2. In addition, another girl mentions the animatronics coming to life at night, again implying that the murders have been and gone, and the Puppet's made its move.

So it would appear that the first murder (the one who became the Puppet) was at the actual Fredbear's or the first Freddy's location, and that the other 5 were already haunted by the time of the Bite (or else he somehow haunted Fredbear/Golden Freddy afterwards, but that'd contradict him appearing in Night 6 of 2 - about 12 hours before the Bite).

That... doesn't really make sense.

Hidden Content

Except for... 

The fact the scene in FNAF4 is not at Freddy's Pizzaria, it is infact Fredbear's. Remember phone guy in FNAF 2 said that an incident happened, forcing the original owners to sell. That was the incident. Also I've already proven it's not the bite of 87 since Phone Guy in FNAF1 stated that the animatronics were allowed to roam in the daytime until the Bite 0f 87 happened. If that scene was the Bite of 87 then the animatronics in FNAF 2 shouldn't be allowed to roam around during the daytime, but they do since phone guys says so in FNAF 2.

The child is the marionette, not the bite victim. Also that kid did not get his head bitten, more like crushed.

Except for... 

Hidden Content

It can't have taken place at Fredbear's - Phone Guy mentions it was closed for years. If what we saw wasn't the Bite of 87, then what was the point of Scott leaving all those "87" hints in the lead up to what is obstensively the final game in the series (so no "we won't see the real Bite until FNaF5" excuse, I'm afraid)? Bits of Mangle are seen at the house in one of the minigames, implying that, unless Mangle had a TARDIS for no reason, this takes place at the same time as FNaF2.

Also, Phone Guy merely mentioned that Fredbear's was the original restaurant, but mentioned nothing of any incidents forcing the original owner to sell it. And I doubt you should take the exact details of what happens in an old Atari-esque minigame as happening in real life - otherwise are we to believe the child didn't bleed when getting bitten?

Hidden Content

Yes but notice what two animatronics were on stage. Springtrap and Golden Freddy and what did the child call Golden Freddy... Fredbear. The name of the pizzeria was change to distant themselves from the Fredbear name since no one would go back there because of the incident. That was Fredbear's which got shut down and was replaced with Freddy's. As for Mangle, she shouldn't be there at all. It's a child's house so the question is why is she in some kid's home? Also notice how she has literaly nothing to do with the rest of the game. I think it was there as a silent confirmation for her gender, notice that she was in a girl's room.

Hidden Content

neato 

This just makes the main character's situation even sadder.

What if Scott retconned some stuff?
Like, I'm pretty sure he had no idea that this game would be about the Bite of '87 (or even exist) when he made the first FNaF. Maybe he thought it'd be a Big Lipped Alligator Moment and never be brought up again, but then the game went famous and he had to do something about it? 

Hidden Content

The heavy implication behind Mangle's parts being there is because the brother was one of the kids who tore her apart, and given what we see of him, I wouldn't put it past him to do that. Also, theres nothing to indicate it's a girl's room aside from it being pink and having a flower picture - hardly solid evidence.

And again, who knows why Fredbear's still named that (maybe he's handwaved in universe as some "super special friend of Freddy's who only comes out for birthdays" or something), but Fredbear's closed down "years ago", according to Phone Guy in 2 (which, need I remind you, was set in 1987), and we were only ever told of one Bite - the 87 one - so why would we assume that what we see is anything but? It's more logical to assume that the Bite of 87 happened when Fredbear was taken out of storage for a birthday party than assuming that it happened at a restaurant that was closed years before 1987.

Hidden Content

If that brother really was the one who ripped up Mangle, why the heck would he take the parts home?! See the big plot hole in that problem? Also the bedroom not only had a flower it also had a pink rug and a pink bed, indicating a girl's room.

You know even though Phone guy says years it doesn't automatically been a huge number, remember Purple Guy was around the family diner too. Also based on the minigame I think when the new owners bought Fredbear's family diner, they didn't immediately change the name. I think they were originally called Fredbear's pizzeria, but after the incident they shut down the pizzeria, built a new one and renamed themselves.. Also we know Fredbear aka Golden Freddy was never brought out after he was discontinued meaning he couldn't be active during FNAF2. He was in the storage room due to being deemed too dangerous.

So once again and hopefully for the finally time, my counter arguments prove that scene was not the Bite of 87!