Awoo.

Five Nights at Freddy's - Scott Cawthon Financially Supports Anti-LGBTQ+ Politicians

Spin Attaxx

I can't tell if the audio is broken or if it's just the difficulty of the game. Me and two friends beat it in a little over two hours the day of release with consistent results of determining which sound was which and thus choosing the proper action. We had to turn it up and keep the house quiet, but the breathing is pretty consistent. It's like a hard growling sound. It's easy to also confuse this sound for the cue that signals walking away, but we were able to point out when this split-second confusion led to death.

The only problem is that a few times Bonnie's cue wouldn't play at all. If that's the problem, then yes it's a deal breaker. But it's rare, and in general we haven't empathized with people saying it's broken across the board. You really do have to listen, even if it means shutting off your TV and closing the door.

Or as my friend said,  "y'all some noobscrubs."

I made another picture about Five Nights at Freddy's 4. But due to spoilers I'm going to put it in the spoiler tags.

fnaf4___i_will_put_you_back_together_by_

There are pauses between breaths, so wait at least 1.5 seconds before you run off or flash the light. Scott's updated the volume of the breathing yet again today, so it shouldn't be a volume issue. Speaking of updates, Cawthon's announced that he's currently updating his site, which is currently blank. I'm assuming it's gonna be similar to how it was before FNAF2's announcement, with links to his other games. I hope so, because The Desolate Hope needs more attention. Just look at those  graphics; if you thought FNAF looked like a 90's PC game, just look at this shit.

• Thumbs Up 3

The more I see of this series, the more I find myself thinking that not even Scott knows what the actual story is. There seem to be so many inconsistencies and (possibly) errors coming up.

Hidden Content

He's been doing the whole "Add things, clear up very little, generally give the impression nothing's planned" thing since the second one. I kind of get not keeping continuity with the first game and introducing a bunch of new stuff with the second second, but after the whole thing blew up you'd think he'd bother to plan something, especially since him stopping at four despite clear fan demand implies he did have some sort of plan in mind

Maybe he just decided to go more for shock value than actually piecing things together. "I COULD tie up loose ends from the previous two games...but it'd make so many more lets players make over exaggerated surprise faces if I shoved the killer in an animatronic."

I showed my friend Desolate Hope who doubted Scotts abilities in creating a complicated game by himself, needless to say it shut him up.

I made another picture about Five Nights at Freddy's 4. But due to spoilers I'm going to put it in the spoiler tags.

Hidden Content

I thought everyone already established

The Puppet was the first kid who was killed outside Fredbear's by the Purple Guy and the kid becomes the slouching Golden Freddy because Fredbear's his favourite character and the other characters are 'his friends'?

Why is Fredbear a girl?

• Thumbs Up 1

I showed my friend Desolate Hope who doubted Scotts abilities in creating a complicated game by himself, needless to say it shut him up.

I thought everyone already established

Hidden Content

Remember Scott seems to like to change things, remember how Golden Freddy/Fredbear wasn't suppose to be a huge part of the plot and was something that Scott claimed just happened, yeah he seemed to change his mind about the puppet based on Night 6. Also as for Fredbear, the character is still male but I theorized a girl spirit is possessing him since in FNAF1 when he appears you can hear a little girl's laugh. I theorized that Scott changed the first child to Golden Freddy/Fredbear instead of the puppet. I may be wrong but hey it's just a theory. [Insert overused phrase here.]

If the kid in this game became the puppet, I would expect the game to show the thing at some point. Not even the teasers used it. For all we know it isn't even at this original restaurant, we might have two restaurants to go before it even exists. 

If it  is in there then my mistake, I'm trying to check but my computer's freaking out. 

Hidden Content

The Puppet didn't exist in the first game either but it was by the second game that Scott decided to make a fleshed out story which is where the flashback to the kid getting killed outside the restaurant occurred, the Puppet jumping out immediately after the guy drives away.

I think you've forgotten that there was a fifth body the Puppet was tending to before the head of Golden Freddy shot out at the screen in that death mini-game. 

"DON'T YOU REMEMBER WHAT YOU SAW?" says Fredbear to the child as he tries to escape the establishment. The boy in FNaF4 most likely saw the dead children that the Phone Guy talks about:

"Hello? Hello...uh...what on earth are you doing there, uh didn’t you get the memo, uh, the place is closed down, uh, at least for a while. Someone used one of the suits. We had a spare in the back, a yellow one, someone used it...now none of them are acting right. Listen j-just finish your shift it’s safer than trying to leave in the middle of the night. Uh we have one more event scheduled for tomorrow, a birthday. "

You're forgetting a lot that happened in FNaF2 when Scott decided to make the storyline fleshed out. The Purple Guy was seen in FNaF4 working there in the day shift too.

By the by, the laughter from Fredbear is a kid's laugh which is neither male nor female. Kids at that age don't exactly have vocal distinctions, but even then it sounds more like a cheeky boy.

A lot of people seem to be forgetting the fact that Fredbear was telling the child to 'escape' the establishment while he still had a chance like his life was in danger.

• Thumbs Up 1

I read that, at the end of the game, as the characters fade away, you can faintly hear a heartbeat monitor flatlining. Also, if you wiggle the locks on the case after beating the nightmare mode, the text "Some things are best left forgotten, for now" appears. I wonder if this hints at the upcoming DLC? 

Hidden Content

I've seen Golden Freddy's spirit interpreted as a girl before. It's possible that one or more of the animatronics other than Chica were possessed by a girl; hell, Chica might have the spirit of a boy.

There was something I was hearing about earlier. 

I had a friend of mine who's REALLY into FNAF ask me, "What if it's not a heart flatline but a BRAINWAVE flatline?" as in, the kid's not dying, but going into a comatose state after Night 6 or (if it's canon) Nightmare. Seeing that the kid's lost his frontal lobe, it would make sense to check for brainwave activity. So at that point he's still alive "without the frontal lobe" in a sense that would prompt Phone guy to state the above in the first game when he refers to the bite of '87.

Considering that the DLC may not involve the main story of FNAF4, I think he has a point.

Hidden Content

Yeah I get what you say about the puppet, but I know Scott wouldn't have made the child look like the sprite of the puppet shown in FNAF3 for no reason. I know some think the child dies at the end because before the child fades you here a long beep light a heart monitor. I don't know if it's true but whether it's the Bite of 83 or 87 the kid can die in bother scenarios. Phone Guy said the bite victim did live but he didn't say for how long. I even figured out how the Bite of 87 wouldn't be contradicting FNAF2, Phone Guy could be referring to the reason why the old animatronics and the toys aren't necessarily included.

My guess is the reason why he might have changed the puppet's origins is to explain why only five children were after Purple Guy if he had supposedly killed six. Would explain it if the sixth child wasn't actually killed by Purple Guy. I'm pretty much had thought and thought about this scenario due to how much confusion it has caused among fans. As for the five missing children, yeah been trying to piece that together because I don't think the Fredbear plushie is possessed by a 7th ghost. (That was someone's theory on Youtube.)

So onto other things, have you heard about theories some people are making about the Phone Guy being the kid's brother?

There was something I was hearing about earlier. 

Hidden Content

It's a heart flatline. You don't get brainwave flatlines and when someone's declared brain dead they most certainly have the plug pulled anyway.

Phone Guy wouldn't be told the kid died because that's often the case, especially in the 80's where you'd hear of someone being injured but rarely that they died ('so many people injured in some accident, never hear if they died later from their injuries' kind of thing). Employees wouldn't be told the kid died because they don't want to be scared of working there and not have the reputation of the company fall under with their most valuable employees.

The post is also not letting me quote the post above me so I'll just say this here.

That makes no sense either since all the crying children sprites are the same. Tear streams is the normal representation of crying in pixels.

Refer what I've said in this post too on account of the kid and employees knowing if they died or not.

It's '87 because of all the hints in the images Scott released. The company was founded in '83 which is probably roughly when it was only Fredbear.

He wouldn't change the Puppet's origins. He settled on a character and knows exactly what he was doing with it. Don't try to twist plot points to suit theories just because they sound appealing or to suit fanart or what not.

The Fredbear plush appears to be more the kid's imaginary friend. The kid appears to have become stricken with PTSD after what he saw and has become paranoid that he's next or going to die if he stays there.

That theory is a silly theory because Phone Guy was working at the company when they started using the spring suits and they were using those suits in FNaF4. The brother is quite obviously roughly 15ish and in FNaF2 he still sounded like an older man.

Unfortunately, the Purple Man assisting with the suits is making the 'Phone Guy is Purple Man' theory spring a little. I'm not sure what to make of it still.

No use in saying 'but that's Scott and he's not exactly a voice actor' because he can voice act as a younger man like he did as 'Phone Dude'. The boy's brother made a mistake, didn't think the animatronics were that dangerous and did a stupid thing. 

Edited by Mogtaki

Hidden Content

The post is also not letting me quote the post above me so I'll just say this here.

Hidden Content

That theory is a silly theory because Phone Guy was working at the company when they started using the spring suits and they were using those suits in FNaF4. The brother is quite obviously roughly 15ish and in FNaF2 he still sounded like an older man.

Unfortunately, the Purple Man assisting with the suits is making the 'Phone Guy is Purple Man' theory spring a little. I'm not sure what to make of it still.

No use in saying 'but that's Scott and he's not exactly a voice actor' because he can voice act as a younger man like he did as 'Phone Dude'. The boy's brother made a mistake, didn't think the animatronics were that dangerous and did a stupid thing. 

I didn't draw it because it made appealing fan art. I drew it because I believe that's what happened. *sigh* Please don't drag me into another argument about the confusing storyline that I'm struggling to make sense of. This is the best I gathered the pieces based on the hints and Scott once again is known to change origins and tweak the storyline. Once again I point to Golden Freddy, he wasn't even meant to have a child in him in the first place, he was described as a thing that just happened. Also I wasn't using the tears as evidence because I'm talking about the other sprite. *facepalm*

Well congratulations to Scott on somehow managing to make things even more confusing than they were before!

At least the "Happiest Day" minigame from 3 has more significance now? The kid did end up getting his birthday party in the end.

HBoysj4.png

Edited by Cradily Lover

There's not really any reason to connect the two because of the cameo here. All it means is that Purple Guy was probably an employee at some point, and to go from "Employee --> Phone Guy" is relying on the completely baseless idea that the murderer is someone we know. 

The storyline isn't all that confusing in the parts where the elements have been clearly shown, though. The Puppet appeared before the birthday party as an established character.

Uhh Cradily Lover, you might want to spoiler it.

There's not really any reason to connect the two because of the cameo here. All it means is that Purple Guy was probably an employee at some point, and to go from "Employee --> Phone Guy" is relying on the completely baseless idea that the murderer is someone we know. 

Purple Guy is an employee since he's actively working, but still saying people have already started to say 'oh crap he did work there and had access to the suits and was supervisor' etc etc. Seen it starting to come up even more now.

My brother actually noticed a bit of foreshadowing in the game...

He pointed out to me by saying "Look at the animatronics' teeth. Notice how Fredbear/Golden Freddy's is the only one with blood on his teeth. It's neat that Scott foreshadowed what was going to happen before the scene even appeared."

Truly some very wise words from Mr. Cawthon, it really is pretty pathetic to see people just hate things for the sake of hating. While some of us think that all companies' executives are some cold-hearted, money-grubbing d-bags but in actuality, are just people who are supporting themselves with a job that they enjoy doing. Aaron Webber is a fine example of this, his silly little antics certainly grabbed the attention of many people and because of it, have now started to follow the Sonic social media pages. So yeah, it's people like Webber that Cawthon is talking about. So for people who aren't entirely sure if they want to do the things they want to do, listen to Cawthon's words and just go for it. 

As the almighty Shia LeBouf would say,

HOLY SHIT! Practical effects are going to be used in the FNaF movie! I sure hope this director can take Scott's words well and respect his thoughts. So who do we have behind this movie? I know that Scott is taking part of this production as well but who are the writers, producers or the director? Sorry, selective memory can be annoying.

• Thumbs Up 1

HOLY SHIT! Practical effects are going to be used in the FNaF movie! I sure hope this director can take Scott's words well and respect his thoughts. So who do we have behind this movie? I know that Scott is taking part of this production as well but who are the writers, producers or the director? Sorry, selective memory can be annoying.

According to the guy's twitter, Scott is desired to possibly be the Phone Guy and new lore will be made for the film that'll connect to the games. The story won't be a retelling of a game already made.

The guy's also already a big fan of the games and wants Scott to oversee the project.

On a side note too, Scott also donated $19870 to St Judes for a skydive being done by Dawko, Razzbowski and 8-Bit Gaming.

• Thumbs Up 2

According to the guy's twitter, Scott is desired to possibly be the Phone Guy and new lore will be made for the film that'll connect to the games. The story won't be a retelling of a game already made.

The guy's also already a big fan of the games and wants Scott to oversee the project.

On a side note too, Scott also donated $19870 to St Judes for a skydive being done by Dawko, Razzbowski and 8-Bit Gaming.

Wait it'll fill in the gaps? Yes I'll finally understand the plot of the games! I won't even care if my theory turns out wrong, just so I can finally have a complete story! (Seriously I wouldn't mind considering my past four theories about the game series have been wrong. My current one is the fifth.)

Okay, so I wasn't so sure on the idea of a FNAF movie, but after some of the recent news of it and Scott most likely overlooking it, I'm actually pretty hype for it now. That and unlike most video game movies in development, this one actually has more of a chance to come out sooner then the other ones.

That and anyone who decides to go practical rather then CGI gets a A+ in my book.