Awoo.

Five Nights at Freddy's - Scott Cawthon Financially Supports Anti-LGBTQ+ Politicians

Spin Attaxx

So in less boxy news... they live. THEY LIVE D8

(spoilered cause list of vids)

• Thumbs Up 4

So in less boxy news... they live. THEY LIVE D8

(spoilered cause list of vids)

Hidden Content

Half of me says "this is horrid, why would you do this," but the other half really admires the work that's been put in.  Impressively awful stuff.

Okay so since Scott said that Game Theory was mostly correct with their Part 2 Theory video but I don't know if that means their FNAF 2 video was mostly right or their part 2 of their FNAF 3 theory video was mostly right. I'm going with the former because the whole purple guy is phone guy is still not quite believable, because how would he managed to escape four animatronics coming for him at once?

But I know one thing in Game Theory video they always mentioned, they talked about how there was a pizzeria after Fredbear's Diner and before the FNAF 2 pizzeria. I think the pizzeria in FNAF4 is that pizzeria.

So that's a no on finding out what's in the box? Fuck.

New original game from Scott, huh? This pleases me. Will it be a horror game or a more vanilla toned game like his previous work? I hope he improves his modeling skills on organic characters that aren't intentionally monstrous, because... Uh...

Oh shit, someone on /5n@f/ is suggesting to look up the numbers that flash on "clock" on the victory screen and look for their respective bible verses.

""No more of this!" And he touched the man's ear and healed him." Luke 22:51. I usually scoff at connections like this, but that's really close to being a definite parallel to Fredbear's promise to put the kid back together. O:

Edited by Auto

^That's actually a good idea. I'm going to quickly jot the numbers down right here for everyone's reference. Note that this is from Night 1, and knowing Scott it's possible they're different for each night:

63:78

08:28

40:00

31:89

75:45

13:43

47:73

03:20

09:68

06:68

06:04

06:09

06:05

06:09

06:00

Note that this is from Night 1, and knowing Scott it's possible they're different for each night

>22:51 isn't on this list

>So far what I've looked up on this list aren't even bible lines

Edited by Auto

I went to Night 2 on Mark's play through, and the first number is already different. It's probably a randomizer. xD

Well a Youtube Channel that usually covers FNAF videos has stated their thoughts on the box.

Basically they said how the box represent the fans and how we're too naïve and blind to see that Scott flat out gave us all the answers.

Were those animatronics are prototypes for the movie because if so, really impressive job by the people who made them. Also really surprised that Scott isn't going to tell what's inside the box, guy's not giving in even at the end. XD

The colossal jerk in me wants to write the box off as Scott having absolutely no clue what to put in the thing and trying to cover his butt. Like "Well technically I never said I've include an answer to the thing in the game, so I can just tell them they haven't tried hard enough and they'll fill in the blank". You know, call me a cynic but I kind of feel like if it wasn't meant to be a teaser the guy could have incorporated it better instead of literally sitting it in a void with a spot light shined on it and letting you fiddle around with the locks. 

But I realize that's conspiracy level crap.

Eh. Can't really say I'm particularly interested. 

Edited by Disonoid 3000
  • Thumbs Up 1

I've kind of just gone along for the ride when it comes to the story. If we never find out what's in the box, then, oh well. I feel bad for those who were hoping for a definitive answer from Scott himself, though.

For a slight change of topic, has anyone seen this fangame that's in the works? It looks pretty neat.

Edited by Potada
Just a slight adjustment.
  • Thumbs Up 1

Okay, seeing an animatronic sprinting for you from down a hallway that fast is actually terrifying. I have to admit the trailer got me.

• Thumbs Up 8

Okay, seeing an animatronic sprinting for you from down a hallway that fast is actually terrifying. I have to admit the trailer got me.

I didn't even look at the trailer and yet just HEARING that thing run down the hallway was scary! Seriously, what did it have in its legs: ENGINE PISTONS?!

Edited by SenEDtor Missile

The second teaser before that was just as bad:

Some goddamned good sound design going for it already, but another thing I like is how it looks almost like it's legit using tech of the day, like records and VHS tapes. FNAF games did have those Atari-esque interludes but I was always surprised Scott never went further than that.

• Thumbs Up 6

FNAF meets Blair Witch it looks like. Complete with animatronics running like in the first FNAF trailer.

Well gee, isn't THAT just grand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=509yiHTzTH4

Loving the music videos the fanbase keeps churning out.

...I'm guessing Chica got stuck in the kitchen again.

Edited by Ty the Tasmanian Ogilvie

>Gets e-mail "Freddy plushes back in stock!"

>Squees!

>Goes to link!

>"Out of stock."

I would like to thank Sanshee for enabling scalpers around the world.

How do they do this?

By creating a high-demand item in insanely low volumes. Even with a limit of 2 per person, it sold out in 2 hours. 2 hours.

All a scalper does is take advantage of market equilibrium, the price at which a buyer will pay no more. The way to end scalping is to bring down market equilibrium - produce so much of something that there isn't really any profit margin for scalping.

This "x per person" limit is a lazy way to say "we're doing something!" With market equilibrium supply, you don't NEED to impose per person limits, anymore than the average retailer imposes limits for everyday items.

Hopefully wave 3 will have a HUGE amount of plushes up for grabs. Because dear God, three plush waves have sold out, and they still aren't keeping up with demand.

Guys I got exciting news! My college in order to raise money and get more people interested in the College Gaming Club is going to have a Five Nights at Freddy's Real Life Edition Game! They're going to have it based around the first game and we're going to have it set up like the office building with the cameras for all the rooms. College students will be dressed up as the animatronics Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, and Golden Freddy, and we're going to even have a special golden night where all the characters are golden. The Gaming Club is trying to make it as authentic and spooky as possible with props and lighting.

Heck the college student who even came up with the whole idea and got in contact with not only Markiplier and Pewdiepie to gets their thoughts on it but they also got in contact with the creator himself Scott Cawthon!

Both Markiplier and Scott Cawthon were ecstatic over the idea while Pewdiepie was... well Pewdiepie. We might set up video advertisements for it on Youtube.

I signed up to help because I wanted to get in on the action, so I signed up to audition for the part of Bonnie. The cool thing is the mask will have a voice editor to make the people in the costumes sound more robotic. If I don't get the roll of Bonnie then I also applied as a poster flyer creator as a backup. Can't wait for the finished product!

• Thumbs Up 4

11953086_616520691823306_785957077294024

So I saw a distribution company selling these at the GameStop Expo...

When asked if they were for sale, he said they weren't out until November.

Let's hope Sanshee finally pull their heads out of their asses and release enough for everyone for a change.

• Thumbs Up 4

Those big-a$$ eyes though

Well yeah. That's the style of the plush dolls from in-game.

They may suck as economists but Sanshee did a great job recreating the in-game plushes, I think.

• Thumbs Up 1

11953086_616520691823306_785957077294024

So I saw a distribution company selling these at the GameStop Expo...

When asked if they were for sale, he said they weren't out until November.

Let's hope Sanshee finally pull their heads out of their asses and release enough for everyone for a change.

g8yu36o.png

But in all seriousness, I'm hype. Recently Hot Topic started selling some of Sanshee's FNAF shirts so hopefully this means that more places will get stock of these (and maybe the UK could get some love too Sanshee i mean come on guys hahahahhahaahahhHAH)

• Thumbs Up 4

Hot Topic's always been the trendy, niche kind of store, so I'd wager the shirts aren't going to go very far beyond that.

Hot Topic basically looks at "hmm, what's cool on the internet/with young adults" right now and goes from there. First they had a decent amount of classic Sonic stuff for example... then they purged that with the rise of My Little Pony.

That just makes me ponder how long FNAF's fanbase is going to last if Scott is keeping his word and making this the final game.

My guess? Not very long. At only little over a year in existence... FNAF is a textbook definition of a fad. And I say that despite my liking for it. Like all franchises without new installments, it will gradually fade away and become "oh, I remember playing x!" in most conversation.

I don't think it'll fade quite as quickly so long as the movie's development goes well (and the director continues the teaser tradition).

Also, not gonna lie, I would love a Fredbear plush from that line. They look positively adorable.