Awoo.

Five Nights at Freddy's - Scott Cawthon Financially Supports Anti-LGBTQ+ Politicians

Spin Attaxx

I think he's  going to make the mini game into a joke mini game were you are playing hide and go seek with cute kid friendly versions of the 5 nights at freddys series characters and instead of jump scares you get peek a boos instead

or in other words I think he's going to go over the top goofy with the Halloween update because lets face it it would be the one thing that most fans would not see coming on halloween

• Thumbs Up 2

jUF3H.jpg

Oh shiet, looks like JJ (or whatever people called him/her/it) is coming along for the ride too.

OH SHIT THE ENRAGEMENT CHILDREN ARE MULTIPLYING

Though, I'm noticing that the 'new' characters have a very distinct shading style compared to the others - very 'toony', even compared to the toys.

• Thumbs Up 3

Oh, boy. This is sure to enrage the FNaF fans who wanted to shrug off this recolor as a mere Easter egg.

I wonder if this has a connection to the child of FNaF4? The Freddy Fazbear establishment better have a good reason for making this thing.

But let's not panic! Just take a deep inhale and we can figure this thing out. Just take my word for it.

dong

• Thumbs Up 1

vUuskQa.jpg?1

I swear, BB looks like something out of South Park now.

This man always finds little ways to change things up.

"You know what. 'Brighten the image' has gotten stale. Let's keep modifying the new site image so people who aren't paying attention don't see the subtle changes. Muhahaha!"

Clever bastard.

Hmmm, so are we going to get a Chibi Foxy soon? Nothing serves more than greater fan fuel than cuteifying the most popular character in the fandom. XD

• Thumbs Up 2

Hmmm, so are we going to get a Chibi Foxy soon? Nothing serves more than greater fan fuel than cuteifying the most popular character in the fandom. XD

tumblr_nuq3ivuuqG1szahuho1_250.jpg

Your wish is granted.

Introducing closer to Fox size Foxy!

• Thumbs Up 6

So.  I'm not the biggest expert on the series, but I'm too intrigued not to track this and see if it's possible to find a pattern or other conclusion.  The image seems to change roughly every twenty-four hours, going by the posts in this thread.  Aside from the image generally appearing to be getting lighter and the characters closer, here are the changes posted here (apologies for any errors):

FNAF1 endoskeleton: Replaced with chibi FNAF1 endoskeleton.
FNAF2 endoskeleton: Replaced with chibi FNAF2 endoskeleton.
Added chibi Fredbear.
FNAF2 Chica: Replaced with chibi FNAF2 Chica.
Added chibi JJ.
Balloon Boy: Replaced with chibi BB.
FNAF1 Foxy: Replaced with chibi Foxy.

I'm guessing that a Fredbear was added without replacing any because all the other Fredbears are phantoms, hallucinations, nightmares and so on...?  Likewise, there was no JJ in the first place.  Paired "characters" are generally being shifted consecutively - the endoskeletons and the BBs - with the main "characters" being more spaced out, replacing an apparently arbitrary version.  So, it's: Endoskeletons, Fredbear, Chica, BBs, Foxy.  That starts to look like it might be going somewhere.  But wherever it goes, it seems like it should be done long before Hallowe'en, at the present rate of progress.  It shouldn't take many more days for the "Thank you!" to vanish entirely...

Well I guess this means MattPatt was right, FNAF4 wasn't the end. When will Scott Cawthon's wild ride ever end? XD

Actually he was right. It's the end of the story, but this is a different game where he wanted to try something different. It says in the post.

Actually he was right. It's the end of the story, but this is a different game where he wanted to try something different. It says in the post.

I never said it wasn't the end of the story, I said it wasn't the end of FNAF since it continues to live on, hence MatPatt being technically right that FNAF isn't over. It wasn't a bad post toward Scott, it was more of a joke I got from HellfireComms were that said in the Kingdom Hearts DDD walkthrough "Can I get off of Nomura's Wild Ride now? No! Nomura's Wild Ride never ends!"

Kid Golden Freddy/Fredbear - Tommy Pickles

Kid Foxy - Chuckie

Kid Toy Bonnie - (?)

Kid BB & Kid BG - Phil & Lil

Kid Toy Chica - Angelica

Kid Mangle - Kimi (?)

Kid Phantom Foxy - (?)

This is what I'm getting from this out of the blue right now lol,

Edited by TCB

So what I'm getting from that announcement is that every single character is going to get a silly chibi version.  That sounds absolutely ridiculous and I can't wait to see the... the... okay, I only just noticed chibi Phantom Foxy.  Say it's not a horror game all you like, but some of these characters aren't getting much less spooky.

...what Phantom Foxy? I'm looking all over and I can't see him anywheOH GOD

Between FNAF1 Chica and Toy Freddy, if anyone else missed it.

• Thumbs Up 1

well this will be interesting to see come out a rpg game doesn't sound bad (to me anyways :P) though this time for sure I hope scott takes his time to work on this game since if this doesn't please the fans very well with this non-horror game the fnaf fanbase will come crashing down on him 

that said can't wait to see the animatronics with this new design scheme he's going with.really hoping the giant golden freddy head is a party member :D though i'm wondering if traces of the desolate hope will make it into this game since it had some really fun rpg elements in that game also man the puppet really is tall looking now that toy bunnie turned chibi

Faceless Bonnie has transformed, and we also have non-mangled Mangle, and Plushtrap-sized third endoskeleton!

Though, Toy Chica is still really, really creepy, ironically enough, as her original design was fine (well, when it was normal).

Go figure, I try to post the news myself, then Imgur decides "I don't WANT to work!", giving you ample time to beat me to it.

:U