Awoo.

Five Nights at Freddy's - Scott Cawthon Financially Supports Anti-LGBTQ+ Politicians

Spin Attaxx

i'll go ahead and post the updated image for today then.

with these new "kid" designs showing up i'm wondering if the ghost children or the plushies will show up in some form in fnaf world and also how springtrap will look seeing as how he has a red skull with eyes and some teeth in his mouth

fnafworld.jpg

Edited by kirby1up
  • Thumbs Up 1

So there's two Kid Mangles? One that's all complete next to Kid Chica and the other, well, mangled, on the far left below Phantom Foxy.

EDIT: Actually that's probably Nightmare Foxy. My bad.

Edited by DarkLight

Hmm by the looks of it Scott seems to have finally confirmed Mangle's gender... though the option of Cross-Dressing guy is still open., and I think Scott might have drew inspiration from the fans since they had made models of a fixed Mangle for SFM and Gmod and looking at the chibi model, she does look like a chibi version of it. Well so much for my magician design I envisioned her being in.

Though if Mangle is female that still leaves one question... why did phone guy refer to her as male if that isn't the case?

Edited by sonicgirl313
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hmm by the looks of it Scott seems to have finally confirmed Mangle's gender... though the option of Cross-Dressing guy is still open., and I think Scott might have drew inspiration from the fans since they had made models of a fixed Mangle for SFM and Gmod and looking at the chibi model, she does look like a chibi version of it. Well so much for my magician decision I envisioned her being in.

Though if Mangle is female that still leaves one question... why did phone guy refer to her as male if that isn't the case?

Because she was originally meant to be a new Foxy, but I guess the animatronic designer made it too girly in an attempt to soften it up enough for kids, so Fazbear Entertaniment just decided to roll with it.

• Thumbs Up 2

i'll go ahead and post the updated image for today then.

with these new "kid" designs showing up i'm wondering if the ghost children or the plushies will show up in some form in fnaf world and also how springtrap will look seeing as how he has a red skull with eyes and some teeth in his mouth

fnafworld.jpg

For Springtrap, I'm thinking it could just be apparently a living person or child in the costume, rather than a corpse.  Then again, Phantom Foxy hasn't been softened up that much... so, a skeleton, maybe?

You wanted chibi Springtrap? You got chibi Springtrap*. And chibi Golden Freddy. And chibi Shadow Bonnie. And watermelon Phantom Chica. And a slowly appearing FNAF World.

*Rotting corpse not included

Ftn2jJk.jpg

Oh also, if you're wondering about secret characters...

OF COURSE I'm going to add secret characters. ;)

• Thumbs Up 5

Where are you guys seeing Phantoms? Those are the burnt ones, aren't they? I don't see them on here and never did. Is the thing behind Chica's arm supposed to be Phantom Foxy? 

Where are you guys seeing Phantoms? Those are the burnt ones, aren't they? I don't see them on here and never did. Is the thing behind Chica's arm supposed to be Phantom Foxy? 

you are correct chibi phantom chica is hiding behind bonnie and Freddy's legs "the white dot between them is her eye" chances are the fnaf 1 phantoms won't be fully seeable till the fnaf 1 animatronics go chibi on us phantom BB and phantom mangle will also likely show up as well in the future

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow, there's even a chibi-Faceless Bonnie from FNaF2.

*Now dreading a possible chibi-Marionette/Puppet*:blink:

Edited by DarkLight

"The story is complete."

Bulllllshit, sir! You purposely left a few things here and there unanswered so they will forever be pondered.

As for the FNAF World... this should be interesting.

If nothing else, this is going to prevent the fizzling out I was pondering would happen within a few months of the Halloween update. Especially if he finds some way to make it multiplayer.

• Thumbs Up 2

More babies.

fnafworld.jpg

Aw man, I do love this model, but I was hoping Adventure Springtrap would don a Purple Boy, a bit like this.

tumblr_nuolq7BPLy1tbcrm4o1_540.png

Phantom Chica is between vanilla Freddy and Bonnie

Edited by Auto

I'm curious to see what FNaF1 Freddy and FNaF2 Freddy will look like after their transformation, as well as FNaF2 Foxy. They don't look a lot different.

Judging from "Adventure Foxy," it seems like the original quartet might actually look relatively... plausible as actual children's media characters, for just about the first time ever.  But all the other iterations will fit less and less the idea that FNAF World is "not a horror game."  Heaven knows what he's going to do with the Nightmares.

Don't think this has been brought up yet but if you look closely behind Toy Chica's shoulder you'll see that Toy Foxy(un-mangled Mangle) has a hook for a hand just like in the second FNaF2 teaser image.

Scott just "confirmed" Mangle's gender...

OK. People have been asking me about Mangle's gender for almost a year now, and I think it's time that I finally answer the burning question about whether Mangle is a boy or a girl, so that this community can finally put the matter behind them. The answer is- Yes.

Oh Scott :rolleyes:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/388090/discussions/0/523897653300510719/#p1

Edited by CD Sanic

I really hope someone is compiling every changed image. I'd love to watch this slide by slide... this is just magical watching every single character poof into a chibi.

• Thumbs Up 8

with this batch I see we got plushtrap the puppet and also nightmare freddy (and his little freddies <3) and phantom BB has taken phantom chicas old spot and I can see grassy plains and twinkly stars in the light blue sky something tells me the some of the more horror theme crazed fans are having heart attacks at this very moment 

Nightmare Freddy doesn't look that bad, but he was always one of the tamer Nightmares.  Have we hit the halfway mark yet on characters converted?  It's hard to tell, since the Phantoms and "fixed" Fredbear and Mangle weren't in the original image, but it looks like it's around that.  Among characters outside the main quartet it looks like it's only FNAF2 Golden Freddy, Fredbear and Nightmare, and possibly Spring Bonnie left?  Maybe plushes?  Though that still leaves plenty of Classics, Toys, Withered, Phantoms, and Nightmares left.  ...There are a lot of characters in Five Nights at Freddy's.

fnafworld.jpg

Yo, Scotty, mind telling us exactly what color Bonnie is canonically?

Today´s hidden bots are Spring Bonnie and a Shadow Freddy that isn´t a just a shadow, for some reason...

Edited by Auto

The eyelashes on Spring Bonnie appear to indicate that the character is female, judging from the other female characters; intriguing.  Nightmare Fredbear is still pretty chilling even in Adventure form.

This must be one of the biggest updates so far, I think.  Toy Freddy, Purple Freddy, Bonnie, Spring Bonnie, Phantom Puppet Nightmare Fredbear - they're coming thick and fast now that we understand the gimmick.

so let's see today on the chibi take over show we have shadow freddy from fnaf 3 spring bonnie  fnaf 1 bonnie (yay I finally understand why I kept seeing toy bonnie in the fnaf 3-4 minigames in bonnie's place) nightmare fredbear appers to have gotten a lot of teeth removed at the dentist's today meanwhile said teeth have been taken by phantom puppet (I don't remember him having teeth in fnaf 3)  and last but not least toy freddy looking like a big chunk of shiny plastic chibi takeover show forms will report any new chibi sightings incase anymore show up today now back to you whoever is the next person to post on this form :D

(also just a side note i'm pretty certain that phantom mangle will show up at this point)