Awoo.

Five Nights at Freddy's - Scott Cawthon Financially Supports Anti-LGBTQ+ Politicians

Spin Attaxx

• 3 weeks later...

We have FNaF World music, you lot. It's being done by Leon Riskin of Ionics Music, and you can hear it over at Scott's site. So far there's the battle theme and an "ice cave" theme. I like the latter, but the battle theme sounds a bit too cheery for me, but maybe there'll be different battle themes a la EarthBound (I'd love that).

EDIT: Found some YouTube vids:

• Thumbs Up 3

So, what's in store today? Nothing, zip, nada, just a orange dot.

383423bd0e4a62d960daf855cc0ff909.png

I guess Scott is getting ready for the Halloween update.

"inthedark.jpg"

Either this has something to do with FNAF World enemies, the new horror game that Scott mentioned once on Steam, or, most likely, FNAF4 DLC. What will be in the dark?

Looks like an empty shell of Bonnie's head. The composition of this image is so unnerving. I want that thing FAR away from me.

FNAF World now has it's own website.

Any updates about it will now be there, while Scott's old site will be for further updates on his other games and updates and the like.

Something is fucking wrong with Balloon Boy. He doesn't look right.

EDIT: Oh that's what's wrong:

tumblr_inline_nwhy482f7a1rlxvpb_540.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Hey the picture changed!

And this is why we use Imgur mirrors instead of hotlinking directly to the site :U

Anyway, a word from the man himself:

Hi guys!

I wanted to make a quick announcement for everyone about what to expect with the Halloween update. I got myself into a tricky situation because I wanted to release an update but not change the basic game or lore. That limited me as to what I could change, so I announced that I would created a cheat menu, a challenge menu, and an updated minigame. I thought I was done. But no. ;)

It became clear to me that the community's expectations demanded more than just a cheat menu, so I was faced with my sticky situation yet again. But then I solved it:

On Halloween there will be TWO releases. One will be the content update for the official game, updating it to 1.1. This version is canon, as it always has been. This update will include the features originally promised such as the new challenges and cheats.

The second release will be a special Halloween edition of FNaF4, with a few changed characters and other cosmetic changes. This game is not canon, and is only for fun for the holidays. (this version will be free as well)

If everything works correctly, then players should have two launch choices on Halloween- the Standard Edition and the Halloween Edition.

If it doesn't work for some reason, then the Halloween Edition will be available on GameJolt instead.

EDIT: Oh also someone asked about Mangle.

And I wouldn't want to disappoint. ;)

• Thumbs Up 2

"dontwakethebaby.jpg"

WvRWb6a.jpg

Hm? Oh yeah, Scotty-boy? I'll wake whatever baby I damn well feel li-

fz6Ix1o.png

...oh.

...right.

...did Scott just reference Markplier now?!

• Thumbs Up 6

Oh hey, the Fredbear plush was the Puppet all along.

But still, fuck no.

Neat!

So does this mean the Child ended up possessing Golden Freddy? 'Cause it was established that kid, and the other four, died by the Purple Guy's hands. What did he do, pull the plug on this kid's life support?

But still, fuck no.

Neat!

Hidden Content

I was just about to post that.

The idea of the Puppet being in the box makes sense, so much so that I'm almost annoyed at the sheer simplicity of the answer. However, he's right that the story of the ghost children makes more sense if the child is instead Golden Freddy. If that's the case (which is what I'm leaning towards, not only because a golden bear is the child's best friend and thus he has an affinity for him, the same as the brother and his friends are associated with their particular animatronics through their masks, but remember the Bad Ending image in 3? The face in the background is generic animatronic helmet, not the puppet's head), then we have to ask ourselves about the identity of the Puppet and the Fredbear Plush.

GT themselves said that the Puppet did not exist in 4 yet due to its sheer absence from the game, meaning that if the first child killed at Fredbear's Diner was the Puppet as alluded to by the jump scare that happens in that mini-game, then it wouldn't have physically been able to inhabit the Puppet, or probably any suit for that matter. After all, the child wasn't stuffed into anything but instead left outside of the establishment. Logically that child would have had to have been hanging out somewhere else in the meantime, and I theorize that that somewhere is the Fredbear Plush that the child in 4 manages to get ahold of somehow.

And it makes sense to me; the Fredbear plush has knowledge of the underbelly of the franchise's history, naturally as the first victim, and is trying to help the child avoid a similar fate, the same that the Puppet tries to help the other children's souls and to preemptively stop more victims. It also says that it wants to put the child back together, showing a habit of messing about with things.

So to me, Fredbear Plush is the Puppet. The Puppet is created later, the Plush switches bodies, transfers the child's soul into Golden Freddy/Fredbear, yada yada yada.

Assuming Scott is making a deliberate connection between the plush and puppet with that, I kinda want to say I called it. =P

Also, I don't think I've ever been all that creeped out by the puppet until now. Why in the world is he so huge?

• Thumbs Up 3

Assuming Scott is making a deliberate connection between the plush and puppet with that, I kinda want to say I called it. =P

Also, I don't think I've ever been all that creeped out by the puppet until now. Why in the world is he so huge?

Actually there's a new theory going around based on Scott's hint to Game Theory "4 Games, 1 Story" and when he asked Game Theory to think about why the toy Chica seen in the 4th game is missing its beak much like the animatronic. This lead Game Theory to come to this conclusion because of the hints, they theoried now that all the games never really happened. Ever since his brother death at his hands, the brother began to have constant hallucinations and nightmares of himself as different people, unable to escape his vengeful brother's spirit. Of course this was GT's theory, mine was much like yours except with the roles reversed.

We also still don't know if that screenshot is from the main game or not since Scott said there would be a non-canon Halloween version of the game.

EDIT

Oh hey, seems Culture Shock finally made a video on the series too.

Edited by sonicgirl313

You realise that's not the Fredbear plush in the pic but a Freddy plush, right? And the yellow tint in the brightened picture is due to my highly unprofessional GIMP skills, right?

Also I'm betting that this guy is in the Halloween edition - which, as Scott said earlier, isn't canon, so this is probably a coincidence more than anything, since it looks like the Nightmare animatronics are getting replaced with new ones (the orange Bonnie thing for N. Bonnie, BB for N. Chica, the Puppet for N. Freddy and probably Mangle for N. Foxy). If that's the case, it makes sense that N. Freddy is replaced by the Puppet, since both of them require you to ignore them for a long time for them to kill you.

TL;DR: This is probably a sly nod/happy coincidence at best, and probably shouldn't be taken as absolute proof.

• Thumbs Up 2

FgIWSmp.jpg

Why sure, I'd love to hang out with-

uZeq0oC.png

...actually, I'd rather hang.

Disclaimer: I do not actually wish to hang. Nor would I wish for anyone else to hang. You all have perfectly good necks.

But yeah. Nightmare Mangle.

:U

• Thumbs Up 2