Awoo.

Five Nights at Freddy's - Scott Cawthon Financially Supports Anti-LGBTQ+ Politicians

Spin Attaxx

uZeq0oC.png

Please buy me an esoteric cross and holy water.

Well, this just about rounds up the cast, unless the Toy animatronics are getting in on the action. Looking forward to the finished product!

• Thumbs Up 2

Someone on FReddit posted screenshots of all three offices decorated with orange christmas lights and jackolanterns, claiming that you have to set the date on your computer to Halloween to trigger the updates. Possibly fake, but it is interesting.

Here's another posted by another user with a different perspective. Again, it could be an elaborate hoax. I can't test the time change method right now, anyone else up for it?

So I start up Steam and I found out 3 games were in need of updates.

Turns out there's updates for all the 5 Nights at Freddy's games.

What does this mean!?

So I start up Steam and I found out 3 games were in need of updates.

Turns out there's updates for all the 5 Nights at Freddy's games.

What does this mean!?

Someone on FReddit posted screenshots of all three offices decorated with orange christmas lights and jackolanterns, claiming that you have to set the date on your computer to Halloween to trigger the updates. Possibly fake, but it is interesting.

Here's another posted by another user with a different perspective. Again, it could be an elaborate hoax. I can't test the time change method right now, anyone else up for it?

Maybe this?

[EDIT]

It's real!

Edited by Auto
  • Thumbs Up 1

BOO.jpg

I don't know how but this initially scared the shit out of me due to low expectations. Must be the motion blur and bright colors.

• Thumbs Up 7

Oh right. I forgot the Halloween thing was coming out.  

Well he didn't explicitly confirm but he practically did as he's confirmed MatPat was correct about virtually everything, so he might as well have since it's something MatPat's always stuck to.

Oh yes, that. I've seen that. I presume that was the part he was wrong on, because it's too damn stupid to consider.

Compare the animation here to Scott's last intentionally cute animations and the improvement is very apparent. The graphics look both simple and pretty and the character movement is really fluid. I REALLY love how NMFreddy can attack enemies with a stampede of baby bears, showing that he's more than a Freddy clone and that other versions of characters are unique in their own ways. I can't wait to play it!

That's a fucking awesome teaser!  Scott has my money on this. Love how it's over-the-top and stuff.

I'm getting this game the day it releases! (Or when I get a gaming PC, whatever comes last)

And I love how Scott's able to poke fun at himself, with the "Coming 2016 (Seriously)", the "WHAT THE-?!", and the acknowledgement of how FNaF has loads and loads of characters! I can respect someone who's not afraid to give themself a "Take That!" every now and then!

And I look forward to seeing my nightmares fight for me as adorable little heroes as I engage the cameras motherf--ker enemies this game has to offer!

But if Golden Freddy doesn't have a dong-yiffing attack, I'm no longer sold.

• Thumbs Up 1

The end of that FNAF World Trailer where Mangle is playing paddleball and then turns to look at the screen is kinda adorable :D!

While we're all going apeshit over FNAF World, the update for FN4F is up!

Here's what ol' Scotty boy has to say!

Hey, you should all be proud of me that I made it this close to actually releasing the game on Halloween. ;) 

But seriously, I wanted to give myself plenty of time to weed out problems since I've never attempted multiple launch options with Steam before. BUT... it looks like everything works! :) 

Once your game updates you should now have two launch options- the main game (updated to 1.1), or the Halloween Edition! 

Enjoy, and Happy Halloween! 

NOTE: For people having issues with finding the Halloween Edition: Try relaunching steam, and then it should give you the option to launch the Halloween Edition after you click Play. 

The other way you can do it is to right-click Five Nights at Freddy's 4 in your games list on the left side of your Steam window, the Halloween option should appear there as well.

Changes in the Halloween Edition are completely cosmetic and include the following;

Jack-o-lantern Bonnie, Jack-o-lantern Chica, a jack-o-lantern replacing the cupcake, Nightmare Balloon Boy replacing Plushtrap, Nightmare Mangle replacing Foxy, and Nightmare Puppet replacing Nightmare. To further show how unimportant the titular character of this series is these days, Freddy and his babies have no changes. Odd.

Edited by Auto

Holy fucking Dragon Dildos!

Now that's some creepy ass nightmares.

Nightmare Puppet looks so unnerving and Phantom BB looks both goofy as fuck and slightly creepy.

*Watches FNAF world trailer*

"Coming 2016"

"COMING 2016"

Whatever you say Scott.

He already made that joke:

fnafworld.jpg

• Thumbs Up 6

Scott really isn't that great at trailers, ha. That whole starring role call thing just made my ears bleed and dragged on way too long. 

It's cool. I think there's room for improvement (teaser trailer and all) but the animations and models seem nice. Backgrounds are my biggest criticism.

Edited by Brad

Scott really isn't that great at trailers, ha. That whole starring role call thing just made my ears bleed and dragged on way too long. 

I'm pretty sure the roll call thing was played for laughs like he's poking fun at himself for having so many playable characters!

• Thumbs Up 4