Awoo.

Five Nights at Freddy's - Scott Cawthon Financially Supports Anti-LGBTQ+ Politicians

Spin Attaxx

Did anyone really think Markiplier would sit this one out

Well Mark's gonna have to sit down anyway. :P

Something I've noticed: while Scott's said the Halloween Edition and it's new animatronics aren't canon, Nightmare BB's been added to the regular "canon" edition too. Plus, he looks far more pristine and shiny than the other animatronics. And BB seems more like a new character added alongside the Toys than a new version of a pre-existing character, so... Fredbear Did '87 confirmed?

EDIT: Scott hath spoken:

https://embed.gyazo.com/985ef5ac93b4b694756a26f34404947b.png

• Thumbs Up 4

Something I've noticed: while Scott's said the Halloween Edition and it's new animatronics aren't canon, Nightmare BB's been added to the regular "canon" edition too. Plus, he looks far more pristine and shiny than the other animatronics. And BB seems more like a new character added alongside the Toys than a new version of a pre-existing character, so... Fredbear Did '87 confirmed?

EDIT: Scott hath spoken:

https://embed.gyazo.com/985ef5ac93b4b694756a26f34404947b.png

That... or Game Theory really was right that the whole thing is just the older brother constantly hallucinating and haunted by his guilt. I don't know how I would feel if that were the case.

So both scottgames and fnafworld have gone dark. With an image named "dark". How about we brighten i-

Mm8J8GZ.png

...dark. Dark, dark, dark, dark.

;n;7

• Thumbs Up 8

rip fluff f--ker

What's worse is that this is his/her/its/yes's FNaF World version, which is supposed to be happy and family-friendly. Hopefully this is just Scott rustling the fans' collective jimmies and not a dark omen.

• Thumbs Up 2

What the fuck Scott?! What do you mean, what have we done? I didn't want Mangle to be hanged?!

WHAT KIND OF SICK MONSTER WOULD WANT THAT?!

• Thumbs Up 1

Kinda looks like she's biting/holding onto something like a terrier holding onto a rope while you play with it.

It's not like hanging Mangle would actually do anything.  It's a machine.  It has no windpipe to choke and no spine to break.  The whole function of Mangle is to be taken to pieces and put back together again and it still works fine.

... So, I guess people will call this take on Mangle... Hangle now?

Seriously, though, I guess they'll make her into a sacrificial lamb of sorts in the next game?

• Thumbs Up 1

Well on Deviantart some one seems to have colored the picture and got this.

yes_by_zyvraen-d9fh5r7.jpg

Could be real or just a fake made by someone to try to calm people down.

EDIT
Okay so I studied the picture, comparing it to the one here for a good amount of time and yep it's indeed fake. If you look closely the ball in Mangle's mouth is too high where normally there was supposed to be string. So that means the artist made a fake picture to try to calm people down... though I can't blame them considering everyone in DA is just sobbing in the comments. thinking that this was "Scott's revenge for people bashing FNAF."

Edited by sonicgirl313

I'm pretty sure the roll call thing was played for laughs like he's poking fun at himself for having so many playable characters!

Ha, I know what his intention was. It just don't think it worked and dragged on way too long. All his trailers are kinda naff, honestly (sorry - late reply because my computer has been out of commission for a good few days). 

Edited by Brad
  • Thumbs Up 1

So, has Plushtrap been replaced by Nightmare BB outside of the Extras Menu, or is there some way to switch between them for the main five nights?

• Thumbs Up 1

Brad, you didn't like the FNAF4 trailer? I thought it was rather compelling.

Meanwhile, I'm loving Markiplier's playthrough of the Halloween edition. Mangle really messes things up.

• 4 weeks later...

wPeZXkv.jpg

So it looks like we're gonna have 40 characters to choose from, not counting the "secret" ones Scott confirmed.

But, other than Withered Golden Freddy, who's left?

For the secret characters, I'm guessing it'll be Withered Golden Freddy, the Purple Man(!), the FNaF4 kid, the brother/the bullies and/or the Fredbear Plush. If we wanna go off the wall, maybe friggin' Phone Guy or one of the guards will show up. Or Chipper. Or the coffee robot from The Desolate Hope. Or Scott himself. Or even the fan, who knows :U

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm still holding out for a lvl 50 wizard purple man with a beard and pointy wizard hat

also in this picture

CBjUI06.jpg

I noticed the top area kinda looks like it might could resemble buildings or some weird formation of some sorts.

any thoughts on that?

I'm sure, at the very least, we'll have the FNaF4 Halloween animatronics added (Next year's DLC, maybe?)

Also, isn't "Ballboy" one of the enemies from the prank FNaF world game? If so, 50,000 tokens and a Draconic Esoteric Merriment Device say that Purplegeist is the final boss.

• Thumbs Up 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at8PlGogm_s

A new rock song from MandoPony... written from the perspective of Purple Guy.

Seems he's got that sort of moral/action dissonance where he doesn't really want to be a murderer, but still finds enjoyment in it and so does it for the thrill.

Edited by Noelgilvie
  • Thumbs Up 1