Awoo.

Five Nights at Freddy's - Scott Cawthon Financially Supports Anti-LGBTQ+ Politicians

Spin Attaxx

11 hours ago, Soni said:

....Now I'm scared on how the FNAF World Honest Trailer would be like

• Masturbatory montage of request comments followed by scoffing
  • Usual 2-3 minute "Scott bro quit milking this series bro you damn cash cow" spiel followed by "Oh, wait, what? Last game of the series? Oh, FINALLY."
  • Mostly referencial joke names

I just outlined your script, Jon; I'll take 15% of the monthly proceeds you get from the video.

• Thumbs Up 3

10 hours ago, Ice Vec said:

If only some of the big companies did that from time to time when something like this happens

Yeah they'd go bankrupt. 

• Thumbs Up 5

17 hours ago, Ice Vec said:

If only some of the big companies did that from time to time when something like this happens

More like if only AAA developers would test their broken products first before releasing the product to the public, making a fuck ton of cash AND THEN MAYBE decide to patch the thing as a way to earn back the trust of most of their consumers.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so Scott made an update today, it was like 43 MB.

And we finally got our 3D hubworld, it actually looks really nice. Well I guess if you liked the 3D art in the game then you'll probably like the hubworld too!

And another thing I noticed was that in character select screen, pre-update you'd only see the level of the character and that's it. Now, you can see the level, the amount of experience said character has and the amount needed for the next level and their attacks.

That's all I could see.

It's nice to see Scott actually putting in his word to make the game better, that's always appreciated. He's definitely one those silver linings in this industry.

Does this update adds more to the battle scenes in the game as well? About the overworld, I kinda liked that aspect harking back to the Minigames in 2/3 and cutscenes in 4. If there was a way to have those aesthetics for another feature in the game (like for certain special minigames themselves) that would be cool.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, sonicgirl313 said:

The status page and the 3D was very much needed. The glorious, glorious 3D World. Now I won't get lost anymore!

Considering that I pretty much 100%'d the game, I never felt very lost

1 minute ago, TCB said:

It's nice to see Scott actually putting in his word to make the game better, that's always appreciated. He's definitely one those silver linings in this industry.

Does this update adds more to the battle scenes in the game as well? About the overworld, I kinda liked that aspect harking back to the Minigames in 2/3 and cutscenes in 4. If there was a way to have those aesthetics for another feature in the game (like for certain special minigames themselves) that would be cool.

Umm, I don't think so. The battles themselves were unchanged. And if it helps, the glitch worlds are still pixelated.

2 hours ago, True Detective Soni said:

Considering that I pretty much 100%'d the game, I never felt very lost

Umm, I don't think so. The battles themselves were unchanged. And if it helps, the glitch worlds are still pixelated.

Well I wasn't lost more, more so I kept going in circles in the Forest due to the similarish surroundings. And I got lost in Pinwheel Circus because I had often forgotten about the fake walls.

There's still some room for improvement but I'm loving the updates. I haven't gone very far into the updaed game yet, but I really appreciate that the intangeble trees in the snowy forest have different sprites, and I'm assuming other objects like that have different sprites as well. Speaking of the snowy overworld, thank goodness, the mysterious dancing bear spirit is still present. Speaking of which, has there been any answer found as to who or what that dancing bear is? If not, well, I still appreciate that it's in the game because it never fails me make me at least smirk a bit.

• Thumbs Up 1

Been playing the game for the past few hours. Aside from the long loading times, I'm having a lot of fun! The battle system takes some getting used to, but once you get the hang of it, it becomes a fast-paced thrill ride requiring concentration and quick thinking.

I've unlocked roughly half the cast so far. I like how, similar to Smash Bros., you have to defeat a character to unlock them. But is there a set limit to how many characters you can unlock in a specific area? And are certain characters only available in certain areas? I still haven't unlocked any iteration of my favorite golden pisslord.

I'm currently stuck in the funhouse. (Love the glitchy effects in this game, by the way!) I beat Bubba and got a special chip, but is there an exit to the maze that will help me advance through the story, or is it just an optional dungeon?

Oh apparently people have discovered a brand new Easter Egg in the Update.

Spoiler

If you enter the white house in the first area of the game, you will encounter a depressed man sitting at a desk that occasionally lifts his head and he'll say this "What are you doing in here? I'm busy... It wasn't suppose to be like this and now it's a mess. Now there's only one thing to do. Come back later and maybe I will tell you more." So far people have searched the files and there is no extra dialogue so they think Scott will add in dialogue with the next update. A lot of people think the man is Scott and his feelings about FNAF.

• Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, Forte-Metallix said:

Been playing the game for the past few hours. Aside from the long loading times, I'm having a lot of fun! The battle system takes some getting used to, but once you get the hang of it, it becomes a fast-paced thrill ride requiring concentration and quick thinking.

I've unlocked roughly half the cast so far. I like how, similar to Smash Bros., you have to defeat a character to unlock them. But is there a set limit to how many characters you can unlock in a specific area? And are certain characters only available in certain areas? I still haven't unlocked any iteration of my favorite golden pisslord.

I'm currently stuck in the funhouse. (Love the glitchy effects in this game, by the way!) I beat Bubba and got a special chip, but is there an exit to the maze that will help me advance through the story, or is it just an optional dungeon?

The encounters are random but apparently, the highest chance for an encounter is in the Funhouse. It also helps to get the Find Characters chip, which can be found inside the cave in the top left area of the Pinwheel Lake (I think?). Getting all 40 characters get you a special fan Byte that does some major damage to your opponents.

Also if get the Pearl in DeeDee's fishing game, you also get a special Pearl Byte that helps recover some HP.

Or there is a way to exit the Funhouse but let's just say that walls don't look as solid as they seem.

• Thumbs Up 1

http://kotaku.com/five-nights-at-freddys-building-sets-coming-from-exactl-1757971096

Which company does a creator like Scott Cawthon turn to for toys based on a property with powerful mass appeal but tons of creepy evil? Five Nights at Freddy’s had McFarlane Toys written all over it, and so will the boxes of the upcoming construction sets. Makers of the creepy action figures my wife keeps in the bedroom that will one day give my children nightmares, McFarlane Toys is the perfect company to create construction sets based on the video game series that’s been giving gamers young and old nightmares over the past few years. They’re kind of a nightmare factory. That’s a compliment. I promise.

And the nightmare factory that comic book creator Todd McFarlane built (never did get that gold Angela figure) will be producing a series of sets based on the animatronic horror show, which should be hitting stores this summer. We scored an early look at one of sets, that monument to the joy of ignorant children, the Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza Show Stage. Come on down, join the fun, maybe get murdered and stuffed into a suit. You know, for the kids.

The Show Stage Construction Set is the largest of four sets in the first wave ofFive Nights at Freddy’s sets from McFarlane, with additional sets connecting to it to eventually form the map from the game.

wirot2k4ws1m6s5ixbqh.jpg

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FUCKING FACES

• Thumbs Up 1

Bonnie's face is like a psychopathic murderer's face... which I guess is fitting considering how the animatronics are out to kill you.

Even if Cawthon never makes another FNAF game, he's gonna be rolling in dough for a while if those construction sets are any indicator.

14 hours ago, That Rucdose Guy. said:

I don't know why, maybe it is the eyes and eyebrows and the exposure of teeth, but why am I reminded of Achmed the Dead Terrorist when looking at Freddy in this?

15532_achmed_the_dead_terrorist_by_kales

Hmmm....*Thinks about Five Nights at Jeff Dunham's and shudders

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/9/2016 at 2:49 PM, That Rucdose Guy. said:

... Well at least it's not this.

CSI3qteUcAARG-k.png:large

Notice how it's the FNAF 1 stage and Bonnie suit while we've got a fusion of original Freddy and Toy Freddy and another of the final Chica and Toy Chica. Is Funko the only toy company who gave a damn about accuracy?

So you missed your chance to play FN@F World? You wanted to see the fuss about it was about? Look no further!

Scott released FN@F World on Game Jolt for the low price of FREE! I guess its his way of apologizing for its initial release. Its up to you to have your say on the game but at least you can't complain about it not being free meaning your price of admission is really just your time. I'll leave it at that.

• Thumbs Up 1

So, after beating the game on normal mode and nearly doing so again on hard, I can say that this is a fantastic game! Graphics and music are lovely, the battle system is fun and frantic, and I love all the nods to the original franchise! 

Spring Bonnie and Funtime Foxy are ridiculously OP. Even on low levels, they helped my team tear through late-game enemies and bosses like a knife through hot butter! My final team is Nightmare, Springtrap, Funtime Foxy, and Nightmare Foxy for my front lines, and Spring Bonnie, Phantom Chica, Crying Child, and Withered Freddy for my backup. Coupled with the Shield Chip, attacking Bytes, and the Pearl power-up, I never come close to losing all my characters!

But I will admit that the game isn't perfect. The load times are even worse than Sonic 06's, the framerate got pretty jittery late-game, and I encountered a bug where some of my character's moves just wouldn't register despite my clicking on them. Also, characters would inexplicably turn invisible during battle, only to reappear on their next turn.

That being said, I think this is a wonderful swan song to the FNaF franchise, though I really hope Scott changes his mind and gives us a few more spinoffs. (Maybe collaborate with big developers)

Also, can anyone tell me how many endings are in the game and how to unlock each of them? (Without giving away the endings themselves)

• Thumbs Up 1