Awoo.

Five Nights at Freddy's - Scott Cawthon Financially Supports Anti-LGBTQ+ Politicians

Spin Attaxx

Remember when Scott said that rainbows don't last forever?

Ks6Gq9o.jpg

Yeah, about that...

• Thumbs Up 3

Double post, but we've had a release date for FNAF 2's second update for a while: May 13th!

x79jTgb.jpg

Also, as far as the main continuity is concerned, we may not have seen the end of Springtrap...

I would like Springtrap to make a return somehow, but it would have to make sense to the story. So for now the best answer I can give it- maybe, someday.

• Thumbs Up 3

Also it seems like the script for the FNAF movie is still in the works but the crew are taking the movie pretty serious, so yeah the movie might have a chance of being really good.

The script is still being worked on. The people involved are taking the movie seriously, which is definitely a good thing!

Quick merch update: The action figures and Mystery Minis from Funko are starting to hit Walmarts and Gamestops, to check your nearest one(s) now!

So far, I've got the Springtrap Mini and the action figures of Golden Pisslord and Toy Chica's less-attractive sister. (An unadvertised feature is that all their limbs are removable and use the same joints, meaning you can mix and match parts!) And TRU is starting to carry the Funko plushies, including a new Funtime Foxy that might be exclusive to them!

• Thumbs Up 1

So we might be getting the series on consoles soon:

Actually, yes! It will happen. I'm talking with a few companies who are interested in doing console remakes of the original games. :)

...but ironically, we're probably not getting it on the Wii U :U

Also fun trivia, Scott actually met the guy behind Showbiz Pizza.

• Thumbs Up 3

Well, thanks to a need to copyright shit, we know the names of the new animatronics in SL. Iff'n you don't want to be spoiled, avert your eyes:

Spoiler

http://i.imgur.com/txvuavP.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Well those are some interesting names for these new animatronics.

Call me crazy, but I think the thing on Scottgames is Funtime Freddy. It looks really Freddy like despite the lack of ears or maybe ears that are purposefully hidden in the shadows, like Springtrap's ears being completely hidden in teasers and fooling us into thinking he was Golden Freddy, and I'm guessing Scott was planning on making the teaser the only image of it, keeping it from being seen after that for a while and making us wonder "what/where the hell is that thing from the teaser??" until the final night which reveals that the Funtimes and surprises us like "AYYYY IT WAS FREDDY ALL ALONG, BRO", again, similar to Springtrap's reveal.

• Thumbs Up 1

Update 2 of FNAFWorld comes out today and, as always, my expectations are way too high. We'll see if it's meaty enough to fit the hype.

Also Gamejolt's fucking dying right now, you can probably guess why. Scott's account says he's been active an hour ago.

• Thumbs Up 1

So I spent most of yesterday playing through the new content the second update had to offer!

And I've gotta say, it helps make FNAF World a lot better actually! I mean, at first FNAF World was pretty underwhelming with the pixelated map and all that jazz, then he updates it to a 3D map and added a small easter egg of that one guy you can talk too. But now, this update actually helped improve the overall experience of the game.

First off, to access this new content, you need to beat the game (Normal or Hard, it doesn't matter) and talk to aforementioned guy. Then you'll see what you need to do from there on.

I put the details in the spoilers so if you want to experience the new content blind, don't click it bub.

Spoiler

So you enter this area where all the new characters had their code "removed" and got put into like pretty lame spinoff games. There's 4 minigames you can play in this area.

One game is called Foxy Fighters, which is a 2D shoot 'em up where you play as Foxy and you shoot shit up and you fight Souldozer from The Desolate Hope. You can get Jack O' Chica (beat the game) and Nightmare BB (get the A Rank, don't get hurt and shoot a lot enemies). Oh yeah, it has voice acting too and it makes you wish it shouldn't have.

Another game is Foxy.EXE and and it's not hard to do, that's where you get Nightmarionne. 

The third game is FNAF 57: Freddy in Space. Yes, Scott literally made that into an actual game I guess Big's Big Fishing Adventure 3 isn't the only joke game that's actually real and it's kinda like Metroid sort of and this game is where you can get Jack O' Bonnie (beat the game), Purpleguy (get all 9 cupcakes) and Coffee (beat the game with no cupcakes). 

The final game is the game that pisses me off, it's a game where you play as Chica where a rainbow talks to you. Suffice to say, it's fucking cheap. Yep, it's one of those rage games like Unfair Mario/Sonic. You get Chipper (beat it under 3 minutes) and Animdude (beat the game) although there's a bug where you get both automatically if you have beaten the final boss and Chipper's Revenge before the update.

After that you reach the Geist Lair, which is outside the boundaries of the map. This area apparently has toxic air so you gonna need Bubble Breath to prevent any HP lost, which Nightmare BB and Nightmarionne has (so have either one of those guys on your team). You encounter the boss of the Geist Lair and it's that shittalking rainbow from the rage game and it's a timed boss battle too. You have like 3 minutes to beat it before it uses it's insta kill laser. 

I recommend using Slasher, which Purpleguy and Jack O' Bonnie has, since it can do 99 999 damage but there's a tenth chance that it will land. Also the rainbow sends out mini rainbows that insta kill your team but if you have the Boss Drain (get the best one), that will be a non issue but make sure you spam 4th Wall on the safe side, which Animdude and Nightmarionne has. 

After making the rainbow eating your fucking shit, you meet with the guy again and warns you about Baby which we then here and see it and it kills the guy. And it then teases of a third update.

So I guess the Baby is the only other animatronic that terrified Cawthon then and that's another tease for Sister Location.

Overall, I was really impressed with this update. The new characters have really good attacks (though Nightmare BB is probably the most useless out of the bunch tbh), the mini games are really fun (except one of them) and the voice acting and new enemies are pretty cool too. 

So yeah, I can safely say that FNAF World is a pretty good game now.

13 hours ago, Auto said:

Souldozer's from The Pilgrim's Progress, dude

Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, I have no background knowledge on Scott's previous works outside of Chipper and Desolate Hope.

Also some small details on Sister Location, Scott has confirmed that there will be voice acting in it and it seems like he's very confident that he can scare us again.

Yes, there will be voice acting in Sister Location! ;)

So, Scott.
With the past 2 years, you've scared us out of our wits with your Games, But with that, comes a severe drawback to future games.

We're not scared anymore, the fanbase is more or less immune to jumpscares. So my question is this....

Can you scare us again?

I can.

So I guess the voice you hear at the end of FNAF World update, which is probably Baby, is going to be the voice we're going to hear in the game. Man, this gon be gud fam!

Jm33UtM.jpg

Great, so Baby's essentially Harley Quinn. Coz we needed clown animatronics in our nightmares, right?

(Also I can't wait for the internet to dilute the potential creepiness of her via moe/sexy/R34 art because "it's a clown girl" :U)

EDIT: Because I can't stand when people do this, when posting images from Scott's site, please use Imgur mirrors because the original image can and will change eventually.

• Thumbs Up 3

5 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Jm33UtM.jpg

You know, I normally don't have a fear of clowns but there is something super unsettling about this one.

I think it has something to do with her puzzle piece face.

I think an interesting thing to note-- aside from the fact that she's creepy as shit- is that she has the design motifs of the toy animatronics, with the metallic exterior and red cheeks and things. So I imagine we're back in the 1987 era, and probably at the location Phone Guy dismissed at the beginning of FNAF 2. Just a thought. Also, I feel like "Sister Location" simultaneously references the fact that female-designated animatronics are running the show now.

• Thumbs Up 4

Another thing to add on to that, Nep (slightly spoilery):

Spoiler

We know from the copyright/trademark leak that "Foxy the Pirate (Funtime Version)", a.k.a. the future Mangle, is going to be in this.

• Thumbs Up 2

Spoiler

That would make sense with the female and toy motif, but at the same time we have Freddy here who's never been female; subsequently Foxy has been known as "Foxy The Pirate" since at least before 1983 due to the TV show. It could simply be his not-torn-up version, which I'd love to see.

• Thumbs Up 1

well i'll say this for sure scotts model making skills have improved since fnaf 1.and I do think baby is modeled nicely and fits the toy motie 

that said i get the feeling theres a reason theres a opening in the middle of babys face...

I keep expecting the face of Baby to open up with tentacle tongues spraying out.

• Thumbs Up 1

That's my thought as well. The split is a way for her face to open up, both for "maintenance" and also for scare factor.

• Thumbs Up 1

Something tells me the lines and gaps in Baby's face might mean that she's a springlock animatronic. I mean, she has five fingers and it looks like you could shift her endoskeleton around to fit a head in there, plus this is very likely the sister location where the "multiple and simultaneous springlock failures" occurred. Besides, though Phone Guy said that their location had only two springlock costumes, he never said how many the sister location had...

EDIT: Also I just saw something. This may be nothing but the mother of all coincidences/me seeing things where there are none... but look at her nose. What does that reflection look like...?

• Thumbs Up 2

Spoiler

Wait: If Funtime Foxy is included in this female-themed restaurant, does that confirm it as female?

And wouldn't it be hilarious if the only male was a R63'd Chica? Like, make it a full-grown rooster and fill it with boy stereotypes.

Eh, I don't think Baby is a springlock suit. While we know that springlock suits existed elsewhere and that there were more than two, the springlocks we saw were a pair of plush, yellow animal suits while she is more humanesque and has distinctively toy and metallic features. Due to her materials she would probably be heavy as shit to wear as a result. The finger count is also a non-issue; ignoring the fact that costumes with four fingers are still wearable, the Nightmare versions of all of the animatronics in FNAF4 had five fingers too, but they weren't springlocks. Finally, if she is a toy animatronic, then she was built after the incident concerning "simultaneous multiple springlock failures" where the suits were decommissioned.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Jm33UtM.jpg

Great, so Baby's essentially Harley Quinn. Coz we needed clown animatronics in our nightmares, right?

(Also I can't wait for the internet to dilute the potential creepiness of her via moe/sexy/R34 art because "it's a clown girl" :U)

...I actually think she's actually pretty cute for a clown animatronic.

I know I'm weird.

• Thumbs Up 3

People are speculating that Baby's name and harlequin-like appearance is a reference to harlequin babies, those poor sick children with red eyes and cracked skin that people use as like and sympathy bait on Facebook. Her shell also has a cracked texture. I just love when this series has a fucked up and sadistic sense of humor.

• Thumbs Up 1