Awoo.

Five Nights at Freddy's - Scott Cawthon Financially Supports Anti-LGBTQ+ Politicians

Spin Attaxx

6 hours ago, Auto said:

People are speculating that Baby's name and harlequin-like appearance is a reference to harlequin babies, those poor sick children with red eyes and cracked skin that people use as like and sympathy bait on Facebook. Her shell also has a cracked texture. I just love when this series has a fucked up and sadistic sense of humor.

*checks up harlequin baby*

Now I wish I hadn't >_<.

• Thumbs Up 1

well turns out I missed something while checking for clues i checked her face's reflections with no results however her hair on the other hand

project (3).JPG

also based on the position of the reflection I believe its what Baby is looking at in the image

38 minutes ago, kirby1up said:

well turns out I missed something while checking for clues i checked her face's reflections with no results however her hair on the other hand

project (3).JPG

also based on the position of the reflection I believe its what Baby is looking at in the image

Is that a skeleton arm O_O?

well time for the new trailer everyone and boy does it add new stuff to speculate about.

• Thumbs Up 5

Somewhere, Markiplier is sensing a terrible disturbance... 

Trailer was an absolute terror train, awesome work, and you can move now!  I was actually kinda worried they were milking it too far, but this just seems to be way too ambitious to write it off as that.

• Thumbs Up 1

So you can move, it seems. That's cool, I guess. Digging the new animatronics, but what I want to know is where the hell are we this time? It looks vaguely sci-fi and somewhat post-apocalyptic, which is weird considering the series seems to take place in "the real world" (ghosts and improbably advanced animatronics aside). My best guess would be some sort of underground storage facility, or a more high-tech Fazbear's Fright analogue.

Also, I don't trust that monkey/man/thing:

NajquvN.jpg

I just noticed that Funtime Foxy has a tail... I think Scott got inspired by fan ideas, especially with how Funtime Freddy with a Bonnie reminds me of that on Fanart of Mangle er Funtime Foxy with a Foxy puppet.

I have a theory that the setting is a film studio of some sort.

These animatronics are obviously still being used in entertainment given the whole stage and spotlight angle, but they are located underground, meaning they're not going to be easily accessed by normal patrons. The "office" area you'll supposedly be in has tons of controls, which is far more complicated than the simple laptops and flashlights you were given beforehand. Each of the characters have speakers on their chest and Scott has confirmed voice acting- which we hear in the trailer from Baby supposedly- meaning the speakers must function as a way to get the characters to talk extensively during their day job. Foxy and Freddy are still here which infantilizes the entire ensemble even more than normal (my friend was thinking it was an adult burlesque place due to their overall designs but I was half and half on it), and on top of that Freddy has a hand puppet of Bonnie- something that would only really be used exclusively in children's entertainment. So my theory is that these are characters meant to perform in front of a camera instead of on a traditional stage, and they probably have their own unique segments.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, Nepenthe said:

I have a theory that the setting is a film studio of some sort.

These animatronics are obviously still being used in entertainment given the whole stage and spotlight angle, but they are located underground, meaning they're not going to be easily accessed by normal patrons. The "office" area you'll supposedly be in has tons of controls, which is far more complicated than the simple laptops and flashlights you were given beforehand. Each of the characters have speakers on their chest and Scott has confirmed voice acting- which we hear in the trailer from Baby supposedly- meaning the speakers must function as a way to get the characters to talk extensively during their day job. Foxy and Freddy are still here which infantilizes the entire ensemble even more than normal (my friend was thinking it was an adult burlesque place due to their overall designs but I was half and half on it), and on top of that Freddy has a hand puppet of Bonnie- something that would only really be used exclusively in children's entertainment. So my theory is that these are characters meant to perform in front of a camera instead of on a traditional stage, and they probably have their own unique segments.

and we do know there was already one tv show that had aired at one point

CnEqOnv.png

It would also explain why this batch of animatronics have more expensive looking parts on them then the normal animatronics we have seen so far

• Thumbs Up 2

If there's one thing about the new FNAF that bugs me, it's that I don't get what the point of the animatronics' faces being made of shiftable plates is. I mean, from a jump-scare perspective it would be terrifying, but from an in-universe perspective it doesn't really seem like the thing one would do to appeal to people in-universe. Trying to make them seem more kid-friendly with plastic colorful shells for FNAF 2 I can sorta get. In FNAF 3 the robot zombie was supposed to scare the shit out of people so that at least made sense. The Nightmares of FNAF 4 are...well nightmares, it's in their name. But intentionally uncanny valley shifting facial plates that show the skeleton of the robot thus breaking the immersion (and probably horrifying the kid in the process)? What's the point?

4 hours ago, SenEDtor Missile said:

If there's one thing about the new FNAF that bugs me, it's that I don't get what the point of the animatronics' faces being made of shiftable plates is. I mean, from a jump-scare perspective it would be terrifying, but from an in-universe perspective it doesn't really seem like the thing one would do to appeal to people in-universe. Trying to make them seem more kid-friendly with plastic colorful shells for FNAF 2 I can sorta get. In FNAF 3 the robot zombie was supposed to scare the shit out of people so that at least made sense. The Nightmares of FNAF 4 are...well nightmares, it's in their name. But intentionally uncanny valley shifting facial plates that show the skeleton of the robot thus breaking the immersion (and probably horrifying the kid in the process)? What's the point?

I have been wondering the exact same question. It doesn't make sense, it could be set around the same time as FNAF 3 and it could be Fazbear's Fright Sister Location but that would only leave more questions.

Also another question, why the heck is it in an Underground Bunker? Who builds a pizzeria underground?

I'm guessing it's a weird Chuck E. Cheese's and Hooters fusion. The "Funtime" prefix and Barbie-like designs don't look kid friendly at all, and I'm not talking as in horror. The ballerina just screams "sex doll."

I'm kind of surprised no one seems to have commented on the "Please stay in your seats" thing in the picture. I think it involves some kind of ride. The part of the trailer where the room you're in seems to be spinning would fit with that. 

• 3 weeks later...

Another update. What in the absolute fuck is this thing? And I can only imagine what that sentence at the bottom means:

project.JPG

• Thumbs Up 4

It looks like the baby-head-spider thing from Toy Story bred with the Nightmarionne.

Either way, I'm wide awake now. 

UPDATE: Someone figured out the code for the new image and came up with this:

Teaser Source Code Solved

It seems to be an in-game schedule for the animatronics. Guess we now know whom to expect for every night. (And this reveals a sixth and seventh night, too)

Also, the ballerina's name is Ballora, as many have deduced from that leaked list of copyrights. And this new tentacled ball of sunshine is most likely called Ennard, judging by that same list and the message on this guy's pic.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Nepenthe said:

Another update. What in the absolute fuck is this thing? And I can only imagine what that sentence at the bottom means:

project.JPG

There's a little of me in every body

Are parts of Purple Guy's corpse in the animatronics?

4 hours ago, Forte-Metallix said:

UPDATE: Someone figured out the code for the new image and came up with this:

Teaser Source Code Solved

It seems to be an in-game schedule for the animatronics. Guess we now know whom to expect for every night. (And this reveals a sixth and seventh night, too)

So it seems more like this is a traditional party place (despite the weird underground thing), except the individual animatronics are able to be booked. I'm betting things aren't what they seem, though, otherwise there'll be a lot of missing animatronics every day lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll bump this topic because today, a youtuber I follow uploaded a video of a game called "The Joy of Creation" which involves FNAF characters

In this video, the player must collect 5 objects within one minute while avoiding being caught by the animatronic of choice (In this video being Freddy in 1st floor and Bonnie in the basement...also the youtuber calls Bonnie a she lol). The game is currently in beta but it still looks interesting

"WHAT'S U͠P̛͢ È͢ V̨͠ É R Y̷̕ B҉̡ O̕͝ D͞ Y̸"

918b0b7488fa0fdc99a7cf0b1b20c02e.png

Anyway, TJoC's pretty well known in the FNAF fandom and to those who watch LPers like Mark, Jack, and Dawko, for good reason too, it's one of the best fan games out there. Too bad it and all of Nikson's games are a huge middle finger to those who don't have powerhouse of a PC. Every once in a while, though, a well-done 2D pre-render based game that pretty much any Windows machine can run comes out of the fanbase, like FNAC and, most recently released after months of hype on the FNAF subreddit, POPGOES [the Weasel]. Check it.

It's less of a horror based game than official entries of the FNAF series and more like a sci-fi thriller. It's a team effort of several fans, including modelers, such as Everything_Animations, well known in the community for making crazy accurate FNAF models and, to my knowledge, the very first fan-made Springtrap model with one-to-one accuracy, which was so good that I'm pretty sure E_A got lots of death threats from bratty kids who wanted to flail the model around in Gmod or some shit months before it was leaked and then officially release. Such talent such as this helps the game look like Scott himself made it.

I blindly played this one myself yesterday, it was very vague and confusing at first due to all the extra functions of the monitor and desk, but trust me, you'll figure out what to do by, like, 3 AM on the first night. After a couple or more losses.

• 2 weeks later...

kKLafJF.jpg

Oh great. Legions of babby animatronics :U

Also @Nepenthe I see you hotlinked from the site and now the image you previously talked about is gone. This is why we use Imgur mirrors :U

EDIT:

Spoiler

http://i.imgur.com/9OWsUYx.jpg

JESUS CHRIST BABY STAHP

• Thumbs Up 4

OH boy, if we have to deal with multiple mini animatronics along with the others. Fucking hell Scott.

"Oh, boy! A new FNaF update! Let's see what-"

>Legion of mini-Babies

dnnmn.gif

You finally did it Scott: You made a new character(s) that made me jump out of my seat at first glance. Looks like I'm going another night without sleep.

• Thumbs Up 1

Man, every new update is making more excited for this game. And I can't wait to hear what the rest of the animatronics voices sound like.