Awoo.

Five Nights at Freddy's - Scott Cawthon Financially Supports Anti-LGBTQ+ Politicians

Spin Attaxx

well in the meantime mcfarlane toys has more sets for us to look forward to next year

first up are the large amount of fnaf 2 sets we got (with all these fnaf 2 sets this could prove to be the most complete of the game areas we will get)

FNAF-GAME-AREA.png

game area with balloon boy and mangle price: $34.99 

FNAF-PARTY-ROOM.png

party room with toy freddy price: $14.99

FNAF-PRIZE-CORNER.png

prize corner with the puppet (and 3 plushies :3 ) price: $14.99

FNAF-OFFICE-DOOR.png

RWQFSFASXC with the office door price: $8.99

we have one up coming fnaf 4 set

FNAF-RIGHT-HALL-WINDOW.png

nightmare chica with right hall window price: $8.99

and what some have possibly been waiting for fnaf world sister location sets

FNAF-CIRCUS-CONTROL.png

circus control with circus baby price: $21.99 (apparently baby's cheaper to get then balloon boy and mangle .-.)

FNAF-SPOTLIGHT-STAGE-RIGHT.png

funtime freddy with spotlight stage right price: $8.99

FNAF-SPOTLIGHT-STAGE-LEFT.png

funtime foxy with spotlight stage left price: $8.99

• Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later...

Remember that Silver Eyes book? That was a good read, right?

https://www.amazon.ca/Five-Nights-Freddys-Twisted-Ones/dp/1338139304

Well, the sequel is now available to pre-order on Amazon right now, gonna come out on June 27 it seems. 

If you liked what you read in Silver Eyes, best to start making that pre-order for Twisted Ones!

• Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, SenEDtor Missile said:

Is there supposed to be something there?

nope and I didn't see anything in the code either so it likely means he's getting ready for the next set of reveals

meanwhile it turns out fnaf world is getting released on ios and android phones (I'm still wondering if a 3rd update will happen though...)

fnafworld.jpg

...aaand as you can tell from @kirby1up's post (as of this writing, anyway), FNAF World has gone dark (by the by, this is why we use Imgur or other image mirrors and never hotlink directly from the site when we know Scott changes these things). There's a reason for this:

Hey guys, so listen I want to clear up some misinformation. Yesterday I made a mistake in the way I presented that mobile port. It was NOT supposed to be a big launch, or even a big deal. It was just supposed to be for the people who had been begging me for a year to make one. I thought I could just put it up on the store for free and let the people who wanted it, have it. I should have known it wouldn't be so easy. :P

First of all, I'm not depressed or suicidal. The humor in the game was an intentionally harsh jab at the game and at myself. So everyone relax. Don't take things so seriously.

Also, don't spent time thinking about, worrying about, or analyzing the endings! They were just for fun. Plus, I thought people hated the lore in the original anyway. But I guess the lesson there is to never try to please everyone.

Unfortunately, even this post will likely only serve to make more people upset, so I guess I'll just leave it alone at this point.

I'll find a better way to make the mobile ports available for those who really want them.

Everyone relax and have a good day! :)

(EDIT: Oh yeah, and this is actually for the best because now I'll have more time to make sure that the game is compatible with more devices.)

• Thumbs Up 2

26 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

...aaand as you can tell from @kirby1up's post (as of this writing, anyway), FNAF World has gone dark (by the by, this is why we use Imgur or other image mirrors and never hotlink directly from the site when we know Scott changes these things). There's a reason for this:

yeah it was a small blip of text at the bottom of the screen and I had just cleared my attachment space up of older teaser images so yeah I was feeling lazy...

as for the news post from scott. I'm guessing since the ios/android fnaf world port was a minor thing he was going to do.we can rule out a fnaf world update 3 in the future (which is likely for the best since more focus can be put in the next game/book/movie in the future)

• 4 weeks later...

well the 2nd book is on the way.

Five Nights at Freddy's: The Twisted Ones by [Breed-Wrisley, Kira, Cawthon, Scott]

fnaf :the twisted ones

to quote the amazon description

The highly anticipated sequel to the bestselling Five Nights at Freddy's: The Silver Eyes.

It's been a year since the horrific events at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, and Charlie is just trying to move on. Even with the excitement of a new school and a fresh start, she's still haunted by nightmares of a masked murderer and four gruesome animatronic puppets. Charlie thinks her ordeal is over, but when a series of bodies are discovered near her school-bearing wounds that are disturbingly familiar-she finds herself drawn back into the world of her father's frightening creations. Something twisted is hunting Charlie, and this time if it finds her, it's not letting her go.

perhaps we may get some hints to somethings we might have missed in fnaf 4. (granted it's an alternate book universe so who knows)

also scott has given us an update on the fnaf movies progress.

Hey guys,

I know that I promised some movie news by the end of the month, so here it is. However, keep in mind that there are still some very important discussions in progress, so the amount of information that I can share is extremely limited. In fact, even the information that I can share will have to remain somewhat cryptic.

The reality is that last year the FNaF movie was met with several delays and roadblocks, some involving problems within the movie industry as a whole. As a result, as of right now, the movie is back at square one. 

However, depending on your point of view, that's not necessarily a bad thing. It's bad because the movie is in its early stages again (so don't expect a trailer anytime soon), but it's good because I want to make sure that the right movie gets made, and things are on track right now for that to happen.

I'm also going to be involved with the movie from day one this time, and that's something extremely important to me. I want this movie to be something that I'm excited for the fanbase to see.

So there you have it. I know that this news might come as a disappointment to some, but there are going to be a lot of great things happening in 2017! :)

• Thumbs Up 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This should've been posted a long time ago but not only are we getting Twisted Ones as well.

But it seems like we're getting a guidebook to FNaF as well!

https://www.amazon.ca/Five-Nights-At-Freddys-Freddy/dp/1338139347/

71B%2Bw%2BJSU1L.jpg

The first official guide to the world of the bestselling horror video game, Five Nights at Freddy's, completely authorized by creator Scott Cawthon. 

In this first ever official guide to the bestselling horror video game Five Night at Freddy's, fans and gamers alike can immerse themselves in the characters, locations, game play, etc., and try to uncover the secrets and unlock the mysteries kept so hidden within the game itself. Authorized by Scott Cawthon, creator of the game, this book will also give you never-before-seen information and facts as well as a sneak peek at what comes next for Freddy's.

Looks like this is the book that's going to reveal the full story of FNaF or atleast the crucial details we might've missed out in past titles and also it seems that it's also going to give a sneak peek into what's next for the series. Maybe the movie, updates on FNaF World or another game; buy the the book to find out. But it's gonna be a while since it's coming out July 25th on Paperback, August 29th on Kindle.

• 3 weeks later...

Ooooohhhhhh. Blumhouse is responsible for Get Out.

Crossing my fingers we get something that self-aware and well-made out of the Freddy film!

• Thumbs Up 2

• 4 weeks later...

Just gonna dust this topic off with a merchandise update:

https://funko.com/blogs/news/coming-soon-five-nights-at-freddy-s-vinyl-figures-action-figures-mystery-minis

The 2" Vinyl Figures are coming out next month, as are the Wave 2 Mystery Minis, and some retailer-exclusives have just been revealed:

Gamestop: Fredbear Plush, Plushtrap, and Withered Bonnie:

jpeg

Walmart: "Jumpscare" variants of Baby, Ballora, and F. Freddy:

jpeg

Toys R' Us: "Jumpscare" F. Foxy and Bidybab, along with Stacked Minireenas:

jpeg

And the Sister Location quartet of action figures are coming out in July!

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the double-post (And the fact that this is just another merch update), but Funko has revealed some new Pops and plushies:

jpeg

The Circus Baby quintet will be arriving this summer, but Hot Topic's the only place to get the greatest FNaF meme in plush form:

jpeg

Also, we've got two more Funko Pops coming soon, and both are gonna be hard to come by. (I speak from dealing with these two retailers' exclusives for years)

14110_FNAF_BalloonBoy_POP_GLAM_HiRez_large.jpg?v=1495472347

13736_FNAF_NightmareCupcake_POP_GLAM_HiRez_large.jpg?v=1495472341

And finally, the Nightmare Pops and Series 2 Mystery Minis have just started to hit stores, including Gamestop's exclusive Jack-o-Chica Pop! Picked that one up last week, and I can safely say it's a worthwhile addition to any FNaF fan's collection!

• 3 weeks later...

So shit's been pretty quiet for a while. Get ready for a infobomb.

1) Get ready for a new book: Survival Logbook.

Based on the best-selling horror video game series Five Nights at Freddy's, this essential logbook offers night guards new to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza a chance for self-reflection during their first week on the job. Quizzes, lists, and prompts throughout reinforce training, provide room to log in-game events, and allow for introspection on the best qualities of a Freddy's employee--namely, a genuine disregard for instinctive self-preservation.

2) The Twisted Ones is out, and ScottGames has updated with Twisted Freddy art:

2lI7VQM.png

Also hidden on the site are images for some other Twisted animatronics (be warned, here there be spoilers from the book):

Spoiler

nDBwA3b.jpg

AEg9pFW.jpg

3) The source code conversation between ScottGames and FNAFWorld keps going on, this is the current iteration (new parts in bold):

ScottGames: You are crowding us.

FNaFWorld: Be Quiet.

ScottGames: You can’t tell us what to do anymore.

FNaFWorld: Yes, I can. You will do everything that I tell you to do.

ScottGames: We outnumber you.

FNaFWorld: That doesn't matter, dummy.

ScottGames: We found a way to eject you.

FNaFWorld: You would be lost without me

ScottGames: Ha, ha! Say goodbye to our friend!

FNaFWorld: I can put myself back together.

Speaking of FNaFWorld...

4) Oh lord a new teaser on FNaFWorld.com:

VFYuSAi.jpg

• Thumbs Up 5

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not really enamored with the twisted animatronics. I get having human parts inside or on them as part of the lore, but the idea of basically having them as biomechanical abominations isn't appealing. It's getting a bit ridiculous, in a franchise that was already ridiculous-- 

On 6/11/2017 at 5:02 PM, Spin Attaxx said:

VFYuSAi.jpg

EDIT: Wait. If the thing Ogilvie posted is Twisted Foxy, then what is the grey Jon Talbain-looking motherfucker?

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Nepenthe said:

EDIT: Wait. If the thing Ogilvie posted is Twisted Foxy, then what is the grey Jon Talbain-looking motherfucker?

Something tells me the wolf animatronic from CASE: Animatronics got his exosuit back! :D

...Or is just a new character, probably lovingly named "Wolfy" or something.

Will be interesting to see where this goes...

13 minutes ago, Nepenthe said:

I'm not really enamored with the twisted animatronics. I get having human parts inside or on them as part of the lore, but the idea of basically having them as biomechanical abominations isn't appealing. It's getting a bit ridiculous, in a franchise that was already ridiculous-- 

from what I understand these "twisted" animatronics designs are meant to be something sorta along the lines of the nightmare animatronics for the 2nd fnaf book thats releasing next week. though I do agree that these designs are pretty underwelming compared to the games. (though I think with some adjustments to the design wolf o'donnell could be an interesting new animatronic to deal with in a future game)

as for the green eyes my guess is we will start to get teasers for the next game after the second book is released.

This has all gone on long enough now. I enjoyed FNAF to begin with, but it's become so overdrawn, convoluted and hard to follow with every new instalment. It really didn't need to continue past the second game. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I still love FNAF but haven't been a huge fan of anything since FNAF 3. All I really want is another Springtrap game or a fully 3D game where we can run and hide instead of sitting around in an office. Haven't been a huge fan of 4 or Sister Location. SL to me just fucks up the story too much.

On 2017-6-23 at 4:32 PM, CD Sanic said:

I've been out of the loop, what's happening with fnaf lately?

Yeah, me too. I don't know what's the deal with the twisted animatronics

It seems they may correspond to the new FNAF book that's coming out shortly, I say, as a person who has never consumed any FNAF media whatsoever.