Awoo.

Five Nights at Freddy's - Scott Cawthon Financially Supports Anti-LGBTQ+ Politicians

Spin Attaxx

Oh look, it's Plushtrap! Gonna actually do something in the story, maybe?

Kinda reminds me of that one fangame in that house where the animatronics search for you.

• 3 weeks later...

First off we have a teaser for that upcoming game, of a new character called Glamrock Freddy

7_1.jpg

We also got this

nextyear.jpg

Five Nights at Freddy's: The Movie

• We have a script.

Game Projects:

FNAF VR: (Done!)

FNAF AR:

• Check for updates on fnafar.com!

(Steam may not let you go there directly from here.)

FNAF: Into Madness (On hold (or is it?))

Console Ports: Scheduled for release by the end of the year!

• I’m working closely with the people at Clickteam to create new, improved, HD ports of all of the original games! They will be released on Android, iOS, Switch, XBox and PlayStation! 

AAA Game: (CANCELLED (well, not really))

• There has been a shakeup for this project. I'm actually not at liberty to discuss some details, but I'm taking control of this one and feel a lot better about its direction. This won't get started until late 2020, however.

New Book Series: Done and awaiting publication!

• Some of these are pretty disturbing... Publication date: December? Amazon says December... I thought it was March. No one tells me anything.

??? TBA

• The second game from Steel Wool. ETA: 2020

• Chuckle 1

Well the furry jokes are gonna abound with that FNAF World one.

...also I'm 99% sure that's a female version of Twisted Wolf. Wolf really wants to steal Foxy's theme, doesn't he?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Sonictrainer said:

First off we have a teaser for that upcoming game, of a new character called Glamrock Freddy

7_1.jpg

We also got this

nextyear.jpg

Holy shit...what the fuck?!  🤯

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Sonictrainer said:

There's a trailer for the Halloween DLC for FNAF: Help Wanted

I thought it was the Nightmare at first.

Jack-O-Chica stealthy.

This is why I set my phone to "Do not disturb"

EDIT:

Some official info from Reddit

You have 1,111 new messages

First we'd like to thank the community for the warm welcome into the FNAF family. We are huge fans ourselves and we have loved being hard at work building this game -- we truly want it to be a one-of-a-kind experience for all of you. However, it became clear during development that the animatronics are not easy to work with. We've found several getting out of their shipping containers and wandering around the studio at night. Some even left the parking lot? (Don't worry, we've tracked them down and found the issue - just a few lines of bad code nobody seems to remember implementing.)  Also, some QA testers left as a result of a failed test case? Seems odd since it's their job to find those things, but our ghostly pale and surprisingly sweaty QA Lead kept saying "they're gone...lost to the shadows," in every daily meeting since.

We know these characters hold a special place in your hearts, and we need to show them a little respect, right? So we're going to take a bit more time to fortify their crates, refactor some code, and hire some new QA employees so we can express ship these special deliveries to you before the holiday rush.

We've been listening to all of you and appreciate your enthusiasm. Today we're announcing that those who pre-register at fnafar.com have a chance at getting an Early Access Ticket. Those with tickets will be our first customers to experience it all -- over and over and over again, forever!

Thank you again for your passion and understanding. We'll have more to share soon(er this time)!

• My Emmerdoods 1

I wouldn't put it past them if the Fazbear Entertainment and the perils it contains really do end up living on till 5639 at this point.

And who's this "C"? Yandere Chica from UCN confirmed?

New DLC info & pics

hr1yeyyk55u31.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&aEwy9geM.jpgW8oOiiG.jpgcC5CrI8.jpg

Description from the DLC:
"The Curse of Dreadbear DLC unlocks a new Halloween themed hub packed with spooky new mini-games and prizes. Weekly content will be added through the month of October 2019.
* New spine-tingling mini-games include Trick or Treat, Mangle Repair, Corn Maze, the Plushkin-Patch, “Cap’n Foxy’s Pirate Adventure” dark ride and many more!
* Featured frightening animatronics include Nightmare Bonnie, Nightmare Chica, Nightmare Freddy, Jack-o-Chica, Jack-o-Bonnie, Dreadbear and a few surprises.
This content requires the base game Five Nights at Freddy’s VR: Help Wanted in order to play."

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

Been meaning to get around to talking about Special Delivery, having experienced it in it's early access. And I'm admittedly impressed by how simple yet addicting it is, with it's Pokemon GO influenced mechanics. 

Spoiler

Your goal is to catch Freddy and Friends before they catch you. That's easier said than done, I'll tell you what.

When an animatronic visits your house, they'll be invisible. You have to look with your flashlight for the spot that causes the most static interference on your screen, cause that's where they'll charge at you. Expect to be caught off guard alot, since they may charge while still invisible (If you only see their eyes, they won't hurt you and vice versa) and create glitchy apparitions before your eyes (look away immediately). Wait until they turn visible to attack, then shock them into submission. The pattern gets tougher depending on what animatronic you face.

Your high score is determined on how many animatronics you defeat without losing. Higher max streaks attract rarer and harder animatronics. You can also create animatronics to do your own bidding. With a bare endoskeleton to start with, dress it up in you favorite character's costume, adjust it's CPU (difficulty) and send it out to salvage for spare parts, or even send it out to attack your friends. You can also search for and look for Remnant (The stuff that caused the characters to become haunted in the first place). More remnant increases the likelihood of an animatronic turning visible when striking, and they can be added to your robots to better their haul, but be careful. There's shadowy remnant that surrounds any of the light remnant, and collecting too much could invite a nasty surprise into your house.

It's new, and not that big in terms of initial content, but I find it amusing regardless. My phone leans towards the minimum to actually be compatible with the game, so most of the issues I have (from my time with the Early Access) come from my camera lagging and freezing up at the worst moment.

• Thumbs Up 2

452650-crop0_67_2496_691-y5kuhphw-v4.jpg

So Scott Cawthon has created and released FNAF In Space 2  as part of a St. Jude stream hosted by the game theorists. MattPatt will be joined by Dawko and Markiplier to go through the game three hours from now on their livestream, but the game has already available so other fans can go through it and help them for the main event. 

The game is a treasure hunt, and requires a lot of exploration to find all the well hidden secrets. When the livestream of the game finishes, whatever the High Score the team ends up with at the end will become an actual donation by Scott himself for the charity. 

Edit: Live Now

Edited by Supah Berry
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 3 months later...

Montgomery.jpg

We have a teaser of a new character, currently known as Monty (aka Montgomery).

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey, how did AR/SD go?

On 3/24/2020 at 9:32 PM, Sonictrainer said:

Montgomery.jpg

We have a teaser of a new character, currently known as Monty (aka Montgomery).

Old Man Consequences?

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

Ok, so there was a merch list that accidentally reveals the names of the new game Cast:

Spoiler
  • Glamrock Freddy
  • Glamrock Chica
  • Montgomery Gator
  • Roxanne Wolf
  • Vannie

16 hours ago, Sonictrainer said:

Ok, so there was a merch list that accidentally reveals the names of the new game Cast:

Hide contents
  • Glamrock Freddy
  • Glamrock Chica
  • Montgomery Gator
  • Roxanne Wolf
  • Vannie

Spoiler

Vannie is probably Tapegirl.

Help Wanted to be stalking your Switches as well:

They did not confirm if it's compatible with the Labo VR kit, which does feel pretty secondary compared to others.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2020 at 9:14 PM, Sonictrainer said:

Hide contents
  •  
  • Roxanne Wolf

To stop her, you'll have to turn off the red light and prevent her to put on the dress

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/8/2020 at 9:32 PM, Vec said:

Hide contents

To stop her, you'll have to turn off the red light and prevent her to put on the dress

What is this reference?