Awoo.

Five Nights at Freddy's - Scott Cawthon Financially Supports Anti-LGBTQ+ Politicians

Spin Attaxx

So er, what questions are left to answer in the FNAF series? The only real one I can think of is "who is the purple guy". 

Creepy animatronic tho. Cool stuff.

So er, what questions are left to answer in the FNAF series? The only real one I can think of is "who is the purple guy". 

Creepy animatronic tho. Cool stuff.

Just who are Shadow Freddy and Shadow Bonnie?

Was the Bite of '87 done by Foxy, Mangle, or someone else? And who was the victim?

Most importantly: Is Springtrap still out there?

So, is this definitely legit, or is there a chance this could be fake?

It's on Scott's website.

It's 100% legit.

So anybody see Living Tombstones new song. Funny thing about this song, they based it off of the minigames and the same people that treated their song for the second game as canon shouted this "Oh this song isn't canon to the story, you're making stuff up!" Yet the song is based on the minigames at the end of each night. So they think noncanon is canon and canon is noncanon... well that explains why they refuse to let go of the "The puppet is a mother dur hur!" theory.

Whaaaa-- Hype train initiate!

Also, guys. "Nightmare"? Several Freddy heads on the animatronic's body? Is this just me, or ...

might this be a reference to Nightmare on Elm's Street, especially that one movie with souls trying to escape Freddy's body?

• Thumbs Up 2

My only gripe is he's ending it on the fourth game.

If he plans one more, we'd have Five Games at Freddy's!

Guys...

Are you ready... for one more Freddy?

YiAna9L.jpg

EDIT: I fiddled with the brightness, and while I can't get a clear shot, the word "NIGHTMARE" is hidden near the bottom.

If that film is coming out, something tells me he sold his soul to corporations somewhere along the way.

I don't think this will be the last one of the franchise so much as the last one in this particular arc.

"What else could he do with it?" Who knows. Killing off Xehanort in KH3 isn't stopping KH from continuing to make more games.

Also...

"Die in a Fire." LOL, that gives a whole new meaning to the phrase.

It can't be the case that the number of bodies doesn't matter, because then that entire plot thread is rendered completely meaningless. It would make no sense for the puppet to put the bodies in four or five old suits, for those mini-games to exist, for FNaF 3 to explicitly state that the children's souls were actually in the animatronics, and for Scott to deliberately equate the number of animatronics to the number of missing children since the very first game, if the puppet could just control them from the prize corner in the first place.

KH, I already posted that. It's literally on the exact same page as your post :U

Anyway, here's a thought - what if this Freddy is some sort of "Nightmare" mechanic similar to the Phantoms? Maybe there's something that can cause the night guard to visualise the otherwise perfectly normal (if Uncanny Valley-dwelling) animatronics as being worse than they really are, and perhaps these Nightmare forms affect him in someway (maybe he sees/hears things that aren't really there, sort of like a less jumpscare-happy Phantom crew).

Or Freddy's the Devil and this entire series was merely one of Scott's Christian games in disguise where the ending asks you to thank God.

Didn't FNAF3 pretty much end the series on a solid note and answer all questions that players may have had if they found all of the secrets? What else is left to the story?

-The very first pizzeria?

-PTSD for one of the employees?

-Someone foolishly investigating the animatronics and their story?

Whatever it is, I guess I'm fine with a final installment in the franchise, provided we have a solid garuntee that we're not getting any more games after this; at least, not for a full year... or two.

Didn't FNAF3 pretty much end the series on a solid note and answer all questions that players may have had if they found all of the secrets? What else is left to the story?

-The very first pizzeria?

-PTSD for one of the employees?

-Someone foolishly investigating the animatronics and their story?

Kinda seems like the core issue here is that people are so used to seeing a game only get sequels and prequels in intervals of 1-3 years because that's what normally tends to allow for more bugtesting, improvements and revisions in our minds, so FNAF's fast development time is throwing off people because it's working in a way that people associate with shovelware rather than a well-designed game.

Also, Inb4 "FNAF IS NOT WELL DESIGNED! IT'S OVERRATED GARBAGE AND REAL HORROR IS BLARGITY BLARGHY BLARGH!"
  • Thumbs Up 2

Can he really add much?

The premise is the same in each one. Sit in an office. Survive 5 nights. He just changes up exactly how you survive.

He can't really expand it much, beyond maybe enhancing the graphics or making more nights.

An exception would be if he changed the formula completely by say, allowing you to actually roam around. But he doesn't seem to be interested in that just yet.

I wouldn't be surprised if at some point he does switch to that, though.

I concur with the sentiment that's been shared that people probably wouldn't make as much of an issue of the short gap between games if these were branded as episodes rather than separate titles. Few people yell at comic books despite monthly installments, because they're just another chapter in an ongoing story.

An exception would be if he changed the formula completely by say, allowing you to actually roam around. But he doesn't seem to be interested in that just yet.

I thought the engine didn't let him do that?

I thought the engine didn't let him do that?

That was before he swapped to Unity for FNAF 3.

No, I'm pretty sure it's still Clickteam Fusion or whatever it's called these days.

Who knows, maybe this one will actually be Unity (would explan the longer wait time).

one thing I noticed about fnaf 3 was how the animatronics movement seemed a lot more smooth then it was in the last few games I wonder just how smooth the animation's for this thing will be like?

All that I can ever think about when I see the new Freddy is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4pf2lWZBI0

I can't take Freddy seriously anymore. Especially with Armpit Freddy

inb4ieatthosewords

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh gods. Freddy's reproducing by budding.

Spongebob+doesn+t+have+nor+does+he+need+

Seriously though, I'm really happy to see confirmation on a fourth game, and I'll look forward to it just as much as I did the other ones, but...recently it's kind of been bugging at me that with each game the series moves into a more traditional, generic horror motif, and this new Freddy seems to be following the tradition. So I'm a little disappointed. 

Edit: Is it too conspiracy nut-like to suggest there might be a connection between the last game having Nightmare Mode and the secret word in this image? Yes? Okay.

• Thumbs Up 2