Awoo.

Five Nights at Freddy's - Scott Cawthon Financially Supports Anti-LGBTQ+ Politicians

Spin Attaxx

One of the few things left to explain is what happened at Fredbear's and it's owner, since in 2...

they said they tried to contact him to no avail

Maybe what drove PG to kill children at the pizzeria. I doubt it's just for the pleasure of doing it

Why not? People sick enough to just do that for fun exist, not a stretch to believe he was just a horrible person who got bored. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Indeed, some people are just sociopaths who devolve into spree killing. I don't think there's any reason to assume that Purple Guy- somehow- has an actual reason for killing children beyond that. In fact, that's one of the things I don't want Scott to even hint about, mainly because it serves to actually empathize the animatronics through the ironic notion of having a higher evil exist that is completely unjustified.

• Thumbs Up 4

I too, think giving Purple Guy a sensible motive for killing innocent kids is unwarranted. I know it's human nature to try to understand and think of reasons why our species can do the things we do, but some people are just plain evil and no amount of "woe is me" or " I did that because of this" backstory will/can justify the atrocities they commit. Purple Guy just strike me as a antagonist with no agenda past "I liked doing it." All of his sprites depict him as a shady, (mostly) smiling creep. There's no sense of grey morality to him or his actions like most sympathetic antagonists tend to display. It would also devalue how he met his end in the spring-lock suit. A grisly demise for a grisly man.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

So I had a brainstorm some weeks ago, and out of it came this:

Spongebob Squarepants Meets MandoPony's "Just Gold".

• Thumbs Up 2

So The 2nd part of MatPat's video is out...in two halves

And the Purple Guy is....

*drum rolls*

The Phone Guy...

Well...before saying anything or even look at the spoiler at least watch the video as of why. It sounds kinda plausible if you ask me

Purple guy can't be phone guy because phone guy was already dead. :P What people mistook for a phone was a crank, I believe.

Purple guy can't be phone guy because phone guy was already dead. :P What people mistook for a phone was a crank, I believe.

Actually Game Theory made a counter argument to that. They said that the death in FNAF 1 was the death we see minigames in FNAF3.

MatPat had to split it into two halves because Youtube gave him a strike for using a royalty-free public use image...yeah. He can't have videos that are 15 minutes long until he gets it sorted.

Actually Game Theory made a counter argument to that. They said that the death in FNAF 1 was the death we see minigames in FNAF3.

Which makes no sense, because that would require that Phone Guy is able to dodge at least three animatronics (and Mike can't even dodge one, remember. ) for long enough to knock down an entire wall, because this room is supposed to be boarded up. And then all the animatronics calmly went back to sitting on their respective stages as if nothing had happened for some reason.

Then there's the problem of the restaurant clearly being abandoned in the mini-games, considering the fact that there's rats all over it and boarded up rooms, but the place is still open during and past Phone Guy's death, and how Purple Guy dismantles all the animatronics and then we go through the ending with the spirits leaving but the animatronics clearly still perfectly fine and still trying to kill when Mike gets his job.

And how extremely unlikely it is that Phone Guy, the guy who knows all about the spring suits and how incredibly dangerous and easy to set off they are, would even get in one, let alone jump up in it.

• Thumbs Up 3

Which makes no sense, because that would require that Phone Guy is able to dodge at least three animatronics (and Mike can't even dodge one, remember. ) for long enough to knock down an entire wall, because this room is supposed to be boarded up. And then all the animatronics calmly went back to sitting on their respective stages as if nothing had happened for some reason.

Then there's the problem of the restaurant clearly being abandoned in the mini-games, considering the fact that there's rats all over it and boarded up rooms, but the place is still open during and past Phone Guy's death, and how Purple Guy dismantles all the animatronics and then we go through the ending with the spirits leaving but the animatronics clearly still perfectly fine and still trying to kill when Mike gets his job.

And how extremely unlikely it is that Phone Guy, the guy who knows all about the spring suits and how incredibly dangerous and easy to set off they are, would even get in one, let alone jump up in it.

That counters absolutely nothing. 

-  Just because someone knows where something is does not mean they are able to reach it. We're given no indication it's possible to avoid even one animatronic, and Phone Guy clearly had at least three coming after him, so his task of running away should have been even more impossible. 

- It is even more ridiculous to believe he could avoid them long enough to knock down a wall, which he would need to do because the room is sealed off. Again, just because you know where something is does not mean you can access it. 

- I can understand Foxy, since that's his thing, but why would the others go and just stand on stage after Super Phone Guy super speeded past them and punched down a wall? It's not like losing sight of the target detracts them any other time. The set up does not match the claim. 

- "There's an empty suit here. I will get in." It's not a mega complicated concept that requires foreknowledge. And yes, "But he'd need to know how to crank things back", but I saw no cranking in that scene, so I find it much more likely he just got unlucky and found one that was already cranked back. 

- Why it snapped on him is not the problem, the problem is why on Earth he would get in to begin with. He's perfectly aware of how deadly they are, he's perfectly away how easy it is to set them off, even assuming he really felt running into the death trap was the only possible option, why would he bother to move instead of just sitting there, as motionless as possible, to lessen his chances of horrible death? That's like getting in an Iron Maiden and deciding to rock back and forth for the hell of it. The theory's depending on someone being a complete moron, which is never a good thing. 

- Also, this is implying Phone Guy is the only one in the world with knowledge of the spring suits, which also doesn't make sense. They were used in a company, employees did survive them, other employees surely knew what they were even if they didn't get inside, higher ups were aware of them. This idea is following the fallacy that the murderer absolutely must be someone we know.

- The old place is so obscure and old they're not sure if they can even contact anyone from there, but they can find and purchase the building, which is still standing and has not been converted to anything else? 

- But let's assume it still makes perfect sense for this place to be found; the story still ended. The animatronics were completely dismantled, and the kids moved on. That was the whole point. But the animatronics are clearly still around, and clearly still trying to kill people past Phone Guy's death.

4.jpg

(Sorry for double posting.)

So...I'm thinking entirely new animatronic.

Sparky the dog, is that you?

• Thumbs Up 8

Nah man; That's definitely classic Bonnie, just redesigned.

Glad to see him back...with a face at least. He's my favorite animatronic. xP

• Thumbs Up 2

I can see some words at the back, can anyone brighten it up to see what it says?

4.jpg

Well we haven't seen any animatronic with whiskers that's for sure, but they could be just wires.

I still think this is some kind of nightmare. But I could be wrong.

• Thumbs Up 1

I can see some words at the back, can anyone brighten it up to see what it says?

There isn't much to see actually, aside from some goopy swirly stuff?

bonniebright_zpsplqtsipm.png

The words seem to be grafitti. Lord knows what it says, though.

Also, I'm pretty sure this is going to be in the first Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, and these are hallucinations of the animatronics that look worse than they are. Or Fazbear's Fright has been converted into a restaurant.

Also, Bonnie has five fingers, just like Freddy... maybe these might be whole new models, since the old ones always had four (excluding Springtrap).

Oh, well pretty sure it might be something but since it's pretty unreadable, can't think much about it. Something tells me this game is probably going to be the hardest yet in the series.....I do not look forward to that day.

I don't think anyone's going to bother with Fazbear's Fright. The entire place burnt to a crisp. You'd have to start over, and it makes much more sense to just use another existing establishment.

4.jpg

Oh, hai there, Bonnie. You're looking quite... sharp today, I see.

• Thumbs Up 4

Also, I'm pretty sure this is going to be in the first Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, and these are hallucinations of the animatronics that look worse than they are. Or Fazbear's Fright has been converted into a restaurant.

I'm hoping it's one of the two. If it's the former, Nightmare Chica's gonna look fucking horrific.

Also the large text says "Nightmare", "NIGHT" on the top and "MARE" on the bottom. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Nah man; That's definitely classic Bonnie, just redesigned.

Glad to see him back...with a face at least. He's my favorite animatronic. xP

The ears were throwing me off, since they're so bent. But looking at the jaw shape and the fact that there seems to be a bowtie on him, yeah, you're right.

So I expect Nightmare Chica in a week or two. 

The more is released, the more the theory that the game takes place from the point of view of the Bite of 87 victim seems more fitting, with the teeth emphasis, "nightmare" thing and "Was it me?". I doubt that's what it actually is because...the fandom just never guesses right, but still, not too out there. 

• Thumbs Up 1

The "was it me?" thing is making me more susceptible to the Bite of '87 idea. It's the only question remaining in the franchise that concerns an animatronic's identity.

Granted, knowing Scott, he could just make something else up entirely, particularly since we at least know the Bite happened during the timeline of 2, and it happened during the day. The timing of the whole thing makes it difficult to explore the question through the main gameplay. But I guess that's what the mini-games will be for?

• Thumbs Up 1