Awoo.

Five Nights at Freddy's - Scott Cawthon Financially Supports Anti-LGBTQ+ Politicians

Spin Attaxx

I really like his idea that Shadow Freddy and Shadow Bonnie are actually the ghosts of the original performers and are actually trying to help, especially since Shadow Freddy is basically a recolored Golden Freddy anyway. Bonnie doesn't really look like Springtrap though, but that's just Scott lacking foresight. Still, it's a pretty cool idea. What doesn't make sense though (now) is how Purple Guy was able to use either springlock suit to do his entire murder spree across the years without setting it off. You're telling me he's never breathed on the locks wrong until after the restaurant's closure?

Well...at least he bases his theory in the games themselves instead of a fan song. Also he at least admitted to be wrong in some things before...so that's something too

Now to wait for part 2 I guess

Guys...

Are you ready... for one more Freddy?

YiAna9L.jpg

EDIT: I fiddled with the brightness, and while I can't get a clear shot, the word "NIGHTMARE" is hidden near the bottom.

• Thumbs Up 9

What the actual fuck is that.

I thought Springtrap was creepy but that... that just looks demonic. It's not even TRYING to look like something a restaurant would keep to entertain kids. D:

Can he not, like can he just fucking not. DX

Scott is everything an up and coming game developer can hope to be in this day and age but damn if this isn't getting ridiculous. Though... I can't say I'm not interested. If this truly is the final chapter then I look forward to the last round of youtubers shitting themselves. Shit is more entertaining then it has any right to be. XD Maybe this will tie into the supposed movie or something.

Also, so how long before someone finds a way to claim THIS THING is some sort of cute, cartoonie character who just wants a hug?

As I basically said when FNaF 3 was released suddenly and without warning....

200.gif

Also, Nightmare being at the bottom makes me think that- once again- Freddy and the crew won't be here in the form we know them and might instead be apparitions, especially since the children were supposedly freed anyway? If Scott is going with that for a canon ending, then one has to wonder what in the hell Freddy is even doing up and walking around in the first place? Who is controlling him? And indeed, with the five fingers, did the company return to dual suits? So many questions, and only one of them might get partially answered. But I don't care. xD

• Thumbs Up 2

Well fuck me, that actually really fucking scary and demonic but looks like we have one more hypetrain to go to. I wonder who's this animatronic a fusion of Spring Trap and Golden Freddy or something much more evil. Goddammit, I'm so left behind I still haven't finish FNAF2 the last 2 Custom Challenges are too fucking hard.

So if you can get onto Scott's site, you'll notice that the code's freaking out:

oFTnY2e.jpg

That's a lot of 7s and 8s...

...could it be...

...'87?

No way it's in reference to the Bite of 87 with that thing being the mascot. That can't possibly be the original Freddy.

As well, if Scott actually follows up on that Halloween release date and we don't say the game in June, I'll be even more excited for the amount of content it'll have as a result.

1418097177533.jpg

I didn't even notice the body-heads at first. I saw that demonic Freddy and thought it was scary, then I saw the body and holy fuck that's disturbing.

Awesome.

What is that

And where can I find and kill it

Well, I at least hope this game gives us enough clues to complete the FNaF lore. And what if there are other abominations like this?!

Actually, was it ever confirmed what happened to Springtrap after Fazbear's Fright burned down?

Springtrap is probably alive. If you brighten the picture of the newspaper clipping detailing the fire, he's standing there in the background. Makes me wonder how the photographer didn't notice. xP

• Thumbs Up 1

Didn't he send the word "Fredbear's" in code?

It was my assumption this would go back to the very first location.

Thing is though, the arc is pretty much wrapped up. At Fredbear's, Purple Guy kills the first kid. That first kid becomes the Puppet and haunts all the suits by the time of 2. By the time of 1, five more kids have been killed, and help the Puppet control the suits. By the end of 3, Purple Guy meets his end and the kids are freed...

The only way this can really go is further involvement with Spring Trap, since he's not confirmed for killed yet, unlike the main animatronics.

Maybe Fredbear's will come back at a time after 3?

Springtrap is probably alive. If you brighten the picture of the newspaper clipping detailing the fire, he's standing there in the background. Makes me wonder how the photographer didn't notice. xP

Springtrap killed the photographer, and the guys who found the photograph thought it was some kind of prank, so they darkened it deliberately.

Before you say that makes no sense, remember that this universe allowed Freddy Fazbears to exist as long as it did.

• Thumbs Up 1

EDIT: I fiddled with the brightness, and while I can't get a clear shot, the word "NIGHTMARE" is hidden near the bottom.

AB6I3wJ.jpg

For proof.

• Thumbs Up 1

And right after Mat Pat released the first part of this final theory, wonder if Zack announced FNAF4 right now just on purpose. 

DAMN YOU ZACK!!!

Now that I think about it, one must assume there had to have been at least ten kids killed by the time Fazbear opened up again. People keep forgetting the toy animatronics were out for your blood too, and I don't think their coding allowed for the dissecting of security guards. They had to have been haunted somehow, and if we take it that a person's death is necessary for this to happen, then one must assume the toys are also hosting spirits. So ten children, instead of five.

Now that I think about it, one must assume there had to have been at least ten kids killed by the time Fazbear opened up again. People keep forgetting the toy animatronics were out for your blood too, and I don't think their coding allowed for the dissecting of security guards. They had to have been haunted somehow, and if we take it that a person's death is necessary for this to happen, then one must assume the toys are also hosting spirits. So ten children, instead of five.

But on the flipside, the animatronics in 2 were already haunted before the 5 kids mentioned in the first game are killed.

That would seem to indicate that the amount of suits doesn't need to match the amount of spirits.

The Puppet was just that pissed that he could control all 10. Like... damn!

It can't be the case that the number of bodies doesn't matter, because then that entire plot thread is rendered completely meaningless. It would make no sense for the puppet to put the bodies in four or five old suits, for those mini-games to exist, for FNaF 3 to explicitly state that the children's souls were actually in the animatronics, and for Scott to deliberately equate the number of animatronics to the number of missing children since the very first game, if the puppet could just control them from the prize corner in the first place.