Awoo.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (PS4/Xbox One/PC)

KrazyBean

(Remaking topic because of SSMB reboot)

This is pretty much the first and only available gameplay so far.

This is going to be the last Storm game ever made, but I'm sure we're still gonna get more Naruto games afterwards though.

I'll be honest...it looks very similar to UNS 3 combat wise, but my lord does it look pretty. The Storm games always looked amazing but this is definitely a step up. Then again at this point I think people don't expect an insane amount of depth with these games, but they are still fun as hell to play.

They are bringing back other features which have disappeared from UNS 1 for some reason such as wall fights (if you knock your opponent against a wall you can continue the fight ON the wall). I hope they bring back clashes as well, something which was also missing since after the first game. QTEs are back but they do look far more interesting to pull off compared to previous games and there is a weapon pickup and armour break system (dunno how this will translate to the rest of the game or what armour breaking actually does, but we shall see eventually).

The game will release this year on PS4, Xbox One and PC (yes, it's not coming to previous gen consoles). Are you excited for it? Are you happy the Storm series is finally ending? Let's know!

EEEEEEEE

Yeah I'm still super hyped for this game. I can't wait to play it! although I still don't have Revolution since I'm scared they'll make a DLC Full Burst thing

EEEEEEEE

Yeah I'm still super hyped for this game. I can't wait to play it! although I still don't have Revolution since I'm scared they'll make a DLC Full Burst thing

I didn't get Revolution either. I buy only the numbered games mainly because of story mode since the games look miles better than the anime itself, lol.

• Thumbs Up 1

Page scan from Jump magazine showing some Ten Tails action.

B_5dPFTUMAEO3wK.jpg

You'll actually fight it with Team 7 and their summoned allies. Sickness.

Team seven returns!

Naruto-Storm-4-039.jpg

You know what, screw Pierrot and its roller coaster of quality, I'll stop following the anime, and just wait for this game to be released to keep with the story, because this above here:

kicks.

much.

arse.

CC2 <3

• Thumbs Up 4

My GOD

Is this game out yeeeeeeeeet holy smokes

tbh I never thought I'd be this excited over a Naruto game lel

• 3 weeks later...

New scan. The scan also confirms an Autumn/Fall 2015 release date in Japan. I HIGHLY doubt that the west will get it in 2016 but there's always a possibility.

CBln0T8VEAALlTh.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

I hope we get it this year. I reaaaaally want to play this one. :o

I think some of the previous games came out in the west before Japan since the games seem to be more popular here so I there's like a 0.1% chance that the west will get it in 2016.

I want to play it NAO. I just hope my PC can run it without any lag, even in the lowest settings.

I want to play it NAO. I just hope my PC can run it without any lag, even in the lowest settings.

I hope that PC port is good in the first place. No 30fps locking BS.

I hope that PC port is good in the first place. No 30fps locking BS.

This.

The main reason I didn't pick up Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Really Long Title 3 Full Burst Hyper Edition is because the thing is locked to 30 FPS.

• 2 weeks later...

Hnnnnnngh that was one of the coolest trailers I've ever SEEN

The hype train is gaining speed.

Well, that looked like a mess.

How so? Was it the camera or?

In other news. The engine was built with PC as the base, and the game will be ported from PC to the current gen systems. This is great cause that means that there's a high chance that the PC version will actually be optimised well. It's better to use PC as the base instead of a console. More news is available in the interview

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/04/13/talk-cyberconnect2s-ceo-naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-4/

I think they've gotten too excited with their new toys; particularly when looking at the fight scene in the arena, all of those pretty slashes of light and explosions and shit flying everywhere makes the screen way busier than it should be, and the way you hop around and just beat up enemies that seem to barely retaliate doesn't look very promising.

Maybe it plays better than it looks.

FINALLY Rin is playable (unless I missed an UNS game she was in). Nice to have these side characters playable, like Iruka.

Rin being playable is awesome, because it could mean that Obito's arc will be in this game.

I hope they'll go all the way from the mission were he "dies" to when he meets Madara and eventually goes insane, killing the mist ninjas. That would be fucking epic.

• 2 weeks later...

We got some new details.

President and CEO of Naruto Storm 4 developer CyberConnect2, Hiroshi Matsuyama, was in the United States just a few weeks ago where he talked to Bandai Namco Entertainment’s community manager J Kartje about the latest ninja fighter! Matsuyama-san shares what we’ve learned about the game these past few months with an ultimate ninja passion! This includes:

• The story mode will have events until the end of the manga and The Last: Naruto the Movie.
  • The game will be for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. No PS3 or Xbox 360.
  • Naruto Storm 4 will have giant boss battles, such as the Ten Tails vs Team 7.
  • The return of the battle system we love, allowing players to use Ultimate Jutsu, Awakening, and Drive types moves in a single match!
  • A new leader change system, where players can switch their playable character with a support mid-battle.
  • Implement brand new combination ultimate jutsu that focus on teams found in the original story.
  • The guard break and counterattack features will be adjusted for better balance.
  • Hanabi Hyuga is a new playable character in the Storm series. She will be fast and have quick gentle fist attacks.
  • Online mode will be improved to increase longevity. Details will be revealed in the future.
We might have missed it in the interview, but one other feature Naruto Storm 4 will have, that has been revealed anyways, is wall fighting. This is a feature where characters can battle while on the wall and it was originally in the first Naruto Storm, but removed in its sequels. From our understanding, Naruto Storm 4′s wall fighting, however, will be much improved from the original. You can take a look at examples of wall fighting from the first Naruto Storm over on this page.

• Thumbs Up 1

About damn time we got some new details...ish. I kinda knew about a lot of these already though, lol

• Thumbs Up 1