Awoo.

nice pictures for you!...again!

Drawloverlala

You're stuff is really awesome. I've seen your stuff around before I joined Sonic stadium. When I saw the picture here I was like "You're the one who made these??" XD

You're stuff is really awesome. I've seen your stuff around before I joined Sonic stadium. When I saw the picture here I was like "You're the one who made these??" XD

ahh.. hehe >w<  don't worry about that...

and thank you so much!

She's drawloverlala. She loves draws.

°w^ yep!

yoo! do you remember this Prototype of Sonic?

http://www.deviantart.com/users/outgoing?http://underratedretro.com/press/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/259340-sonic1_rabbit.png

well.. i've stylized him in modern Sega Sonic style...

sonic__by_drawloverlala-d8tu4dx.png

Sonic the  Rabbit...!

one of his ears looks longer because this one supose to stretch them... ^_^

• Thumbs Up 9

I love your style. A quick question, does your tablet have a screen on it so you can look at it as you go, or is it just a small tablet with you looking at your computer monitor as you go?

Because mine is the latter, so no screen and I have a really tough time with inking just following my monitor along (╥︣﹏᷅╥)

I am really loving your style.

I might be biased, but the Chip in the "Master Chef" image is just downright adorable. It's a very well thrown together piece overall, though.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow, just looked at your first post. It's really hard to tell if that work is from Archie or from you. It looks so good! Keep up the great work!

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow, just looked at your first post. It's really hard to tell if that work is from Archie or from you. It looks so good! Keep up the great work!

ehehe thank you...^u^

here.. after a xtremely busy week... i managed to have some free time to draw something

so long i wanted to make this parody..

tumblr_np732gm6cP1uwb389o1_1280.png

Elias as Elsa and Sally as Anna from Frozen.. (i didn't like Frozen too much <_< ...exept by the character design, Olav and the grafics.. :D  )

Elias looks COOL this way.. :lol:

Edited by Drawloverlala
  • Thumbs Up 3

• 2 weeks later...

Boom Sonic looks very cool in your style. Very nice (>‿◠)✌

thank you! :)

Your art is amazing! I liked how you redrew the Blaze fire kicking Metal Sonic scene, and that Fire and Ice Art is awesome!

Keep up the good work!

hello guys..

this time i bring.. my Sonic OC Lemon the Cockatiel (or commonly called Parrot too..)

lemon_by_drawloverlala-d8ywc67.png

this time i tried drawing him in a Sonic Runners 3D Style.. 

i didn't get it like i wanted... but.. i'm still very happy with the result... i never got something like this before.. so .. ^_^  i'm so glad i get Lemon this way...

though...only if i see it from the distance i can see a little the effect i wanted..

lemon_by_drawloverlala-d8ywc67.png

Lemon has 5 years old (i choosed to make a child as OC since i see too much teenagers at the fandom... :D i also choosed he was a boy because there is too much OCs girls around there :lol: )

he likes Onion Rings.. and to repeat the things people says..

he gets in trouble oftenfully but he doesn't get realize of it..

he doesn't like the Chao.. because they only say  "Chao" .. he doesn't like to repeat Chao :D

he doesn't have any complains (or sad past)...
is a neutral character... very innocent.... and he is not inlove with no body...^_^

i've still don't think to give him powers.. i think he doesn't need them.. since is not a character designed for the battle.. XD

• Thumbs Up 8

ahhooo!!  (what was that? XD)

guys here  i bring youuu! Sally in Sonic Runners Style! (barely XD )

sally_runners_by_drawloverlala-d8z1mmd.p

it has many inperfections if you look closely... i need to practice in how to get these effects in a clean way

though.. i really like..i still notice there is something wrong if i look at whole the picture.. but if i look only at her face. i think its nice..

maybe because i put more enphasis on her face.. than the rest of the body...

i did it thinking about how it would be if the Freedom fighters were in Sonic Runners.

• Thumbs Up 8

• 2 weeks later...

WOW...I REALLY love the Skyline AU pictures! So creative and adorable and awesome! I think it's the best Sonic redesigned/restyled I've ever seen.

• Thumbs Up 1

WOW...I REALLY love the Skyline AU pictures! So creative and adorable and awesome! I think it's the best Sonic redesigned/restyled I've ever seen.