Awoo.

nice pictures for you!...again!

Drawloverlala

heeello!

i already did something for Eggman.. i wanted something Fancy , and a little Classic and Modern looking..

i like the black gloves too.. :)   i still need to fix knuckles.. 

tumblr_inline_nr92p1sETd1tvnwm8_500.png

the story plot of my AU is:

In this wolrd .. the humans only live on the ground.. “Mobians” live on the sky rounded by clouds..

Eggman is an evil scientist (as always) but he creates artificial storms..wich are too stronger, violent and destructive storms.. causing much fear on the “mobian” population;  he pretends to create the biggest storm ever made!  but he needs all the 7 the chaos emeralds …so he can be officially the ruler of the Skyes

(i've based a little on Zeus, the god of the Thunder, since Sonic's ability on this AU is kinda based on Hermes  =)  )

Sonic is a messenger, but a special one.. he travels large distances delivering very preciated items..; by running  or by his plane the tornado when is more than one item…. but.. all so lonely….. :(  until the day he met Tails :lol:

i am not planing to make a comic with this.. since all the projects i want to do.. and are on a very sloooow progress.. but.. i'd still like to create more things about this little AU  ^_^ maybe to grafially explain how Sonic and Tails met here.. and how this adventure begins.. but not now.. :D

hope you like it!

I am loving these redesigns and the idea behind this AU. Great work!

• Thumbs Up 1

I actually really like that scarf - it looks good in its own right as well as as an accessory to his design. 

I like these redesigns in general, though, but that stood out xP Nice job!

• Thumbs Up 1

I actually really like that scarf - it looks good in its own right as well as as an accessory to his design. 

I like these redesigns in general, though, but that stood out xP Nice job!

thank you very much! 

----

here i drew Nicole and Sally on that Style :D

tumblr_nribx6PJPX1uwb389o1_1280.png  i don't have a clear story or Bio for them.. i just wanted to see how they would look in my AU style ^_^

i guess Sally may be Sonic's boss.. since he is a messenger..  XD and we can say she is leanding a Skypatrol or something.. but i think i don't know. yet :)

• Thumbs Up 9

Okay those redesigns are golden, cute like Classic, yet still have that Modern stylish appeal.

• Thumbs Up 1

I really like Amy's skylander design, it's so cute!

And Nicole's too!

The dress changer was cool! (LUL Charmy!)

• Thumbs Up 1

I really like Amy's skylander design, it's so cute!

And Nicole's too!

The dress changer was cool! (LUL Charmy!)

thanks so much!  XD hehe

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hello!

its been a while.. i'm having internet conection problems.. but.. not all the time.. still.. i'm not too active out of tumblr.. but.. anyway.. :D

tumblr_nul5b77mpj1uwb389o1_1280.pngtumblr_nul5b77mpj1uwb389o2_1280.png

this is an Early Halloween thing..

a “Dia de Los Muertos” themed Metal Sonic 

i love the Catrinas.. the designs are so beautiful.. so i wanted to see Metal on the Mexican Death style :D

this reminds me.....i really want to watch the Book of Life. movie.... but i still don't have the chance XD hehe

hope u like it!

Edited by Drawloverlala
  • Thumbs Up 7

That's a really nice design of ol' Metal there but I want to show something that you may or may not have known. You Fire & Ice pic was featured on Archie during Worlds Unite, specifically Sonic Boom Issue 10!

0TiMFq5.png

I just wanna say congrats on getting your artwork featured! Really hope that you get to work with Archie soon like Evan Stanley and Diana Skelly! Keep up the good work!

• Thumbs Up 6

That's a really nice design of ol' Metal there but I want to show something that you may or may not have known. You Fire & Ice pic was featured on Archie during Worlds Unite, specifically Sonic Boom Issue 10!

0TiMFq5.png

I just wanna say congrats on getting your artwork featured! Really hope that you get to work with Archie soon like Evan Stanley and Diana Skelly! Keep up the good work!

thank you very much ! hehe actually i knew.. eheh but not inmediately.. i coudn't knew it by my self.. if only Archie comics could send back a note saying if they featured it or not XD

i didn't had another way to know.. if it wasn't thanks to someone who told me and then linked to me that picture.. i never could got realize..

ohh.. if only i had studied grafic design or something related to art.. i definetly would try to get a job on archie comics :D  but here on Chile the chances to succed as artist are not too much..

well.. maybe i'm putting myself my own limits.. but.. if i was a professional artist.. i would ^_^..

• Thumbs Up 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Been looking trough your DA Gallery since a while and god damn,your work is marvelous!

And your redesign for Sonic and Co... they are simply amazing and i really would love to see them in a real game.

• Thumbs Up 2

Been looking trough your DA Gallery since a while and god damn,your work is marvelous!

And your redesign for Sonic and Co... they are simply amazing and i really would love to see them in a real game.

thank you so much! hehe it really means a lot ^-^

• Thumbs Up 1

I really love your artwork! It's amazing!

aww! thanks! ^_^

-----

here something i drew yesterday:

tumblr_nwhth6mThc1uwb389o1_540.png  its Young Sally from Issue 277# 

since her hair its a reference to the SatAM Pilot one... i drew her eyes and face on a similar way.. but without eyebrows XD

hope u like it!

Edited by Drawloverlala
sorry eyebrows
  • Thumbs Up 8

Damn, that's awesome.

thank you very much!  °w°

Wow. It's close to perfect mate! :)

heheh thanks  ^w^

• Thumbs Up 1

Those new Chibi Sonic designs are ingenious. I would buy a game with designs like that, no lie.

Edited by Regen
  • Thumbs Up 1

Those new Chibi Sonic designs are ingenious. I would buy a game with designs like that, no lie.

aww thanks!

giphy.gif

thanks to all of you guys!!

• Thumbs Up 6

I'm not an artist like you, but I wanted to make something in honour of that beautiful chibi Sonic:

Chibi Sonic

Chibi Sonic

Here's my little chibi Sonic icon sprite in your honour :P

Edited by Regen
  • Thumbs Up 7