Awoo.

nice pictures for you!...again!

Drawloverlala

I'm not an artist like you, but I wanted to make something in honour of that beautiful chibi Sonic:

Chibi Sonic

Chibi Sonic

Here's my little chibi Sonic icon sprite in your honour :P

ahhhhh!!!

Anime-anime-34320651-500-281.gif

its so wonderful!! thank you so much!!!! i love it! you are all an artist!!!

• Thumbs Up 6

• 1 month later...

Holy cow, is that Stealth the Hedgehog, from the Super-hero universe that appeared for just two panels? How surprising!

I also love your version of the characters. Your Nicole is so cute!

• Thumbs Up 2

So talented! Quick question, did you use the paths/pen tool for the Mobius Legends cover art? Or completely free hand inking?

• Thumbs Up 1

Holy cow, is that Stealth the Hedgehog, from the Super-hero universe that appeared for just two panels? How surprising!

I also love your version of the characters. Your Nicole is so cute!

thanks so much! :D heheh yeah..  a very critic user (mr. glitcher <_<) told us the screens without nothing was kinda a waste.. so i asked the person who had the idea (who knows a lot about Sonic archie comics) and he suggested me 3 hedgehogs to fill the screens.. and between it was Stealth XD 

by the way.. i found the scketch XD

test_by_drawloverlala-d9blpri.png  at first i meant to draw more hedgehogs on the panels.. but i asked the editor.. and he told me this way it was ok..

then when it was finished the critic came.. and i had to add some hedgehogs to the screens XD

So talented! Quick question, did you use the paths/pen tool for the Mobius Legends cover art? Or completely free hand inking?

thank you!! ^_^  

actually i don't like to use the pen tool.. XD so i just do it free hand inking.. (actually i do everything with aerograph )

Edited by Drawloverlala
  • Thumbs Up 7

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't see everything, but I found pretty much everything to be fantastic, I wish I had your amount of dedication to draw comics.... =)

• Thumbs Up 1

I didn't see everything, but I found pretty much everything to be fantastic, I wish I had your amount of dedication to draw comics.... =)

^_^ thank you! .. XD i'd wish i had even more dedication .. but thank you so much! :D

• Thumbs Up 1

I want to see a Sonic game with these designs.

:lol: aaahh i would like to know how to make a game~  hehhe thanks so much!

My heaven this is amazing! Drawloverlala keep doing what you do best cause it wonderful to look at!

thanks! i'll do that!  (9^3^)9

• Thumbs Up 3

Your art style is so... Cartoony. It gives the art a whimsical feel. It's great.

thanks! :D 

I seriously can't get enough of your style. Do you do commissions???

thank you!

i'm sorry.. i don't.. i think i'm not ready to take that step.. ^w^U

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i forgot to post these here

tumblr_nzd0qwLcSQ1uwb389o1_540.png

i don't want to do my homework..... eheh 

and this

skyline_by_drawloverlala-d9j5fmt.png

its my little's brother Hyper Sonic Skyline redesign ^_^

since i saw these (X) i’ve got an idea… maybe Super Sonic or just Sonic using the invincible shield can create rainbows behind him :D huh?

note: its not like i really want Hyper Sonic to be part of the story.. i think with Super its ok by now…… but maybe this Hyper Sonic can be useful someday….=/ who knows? XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHH! by the way

someone is doing a comic from my Sonic Skyline au  (HERE)

_fanmade__sonic_skyline_page_01_by_tale3_fanmade__sonic_skyline_page_02_by_tale3_fanmade__sonic_skyline_page_03_by_tale3

the user is Tale3211 and does an amazing job at this~  ^3^

its based on a FanFic series being written by an user called WickedlyElphie (HERE) that i approve because she is using the ideas and concepts i described

.. :)   and its based on this little comic and description i did

skyline_failed_comic_by_drawloverlala-d9   (HERE) and i guess forgot to post here.. it was a failed comic..XD

hope u like it..

i want to finish my christmas drawing soon... DX ahhh before next week... i gotta hurry up...

• Thumbs Up 7

SWEET MOTHER BEE JESUS!

This is pretty freaking sweet! It's awesome that you managed to implement the main series cast, the Classic and Boom cast as well! Huge hats off to you DLL!

• Thumbs Up 1

HEYAAAA~~!

Merry Christmas! by Drawloverlala

this year this toke me a bit of more time that i was specting.. i had many interruptions XD but i finally finished it yesterday.

i hope u all are having a really nice holyday.. ^_^ 

this year has been amazing.. i hope next one will be even better

Merry Christmas and Happy new Year!!

I like how there is Sanic in the background.

• Thumbs Up 3

On 30-12-2015 at 7:52 AM, 911 Turbo S said:

I like how there is Sanic in the background.

hehe thanks!! he has been a good boy last year.. XD he deserved to be there :D

On 25-12-2015 at 7:37 PM, Soni said:

SWEET MOTHER BEE JESUS!

This is pretty freaking sweet! It's awesome that you managed to implement the main series cast, the Classic and Boom cast as well! Huge hats off to you DLL!

aww thanks so much! it means a lot..XD hehe

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 16-01-2016 at 1:36 AM, Monkey Destruction Switch said:

I don't know why, but I really like Dingo! They're all great tho'.

thanks! XD i also like how Dingo came up.. when i finished designing him.. i though he looked like Sketch Turner from ComiX Zone XD

On 16-01-2016 at 1:37 AM, Soni said:

I don't see any actual difference in Manic but those redesigns are as solid as always!

ahh wel i didn't wanted to change him too much.. i always been ok with his style XD but thanks so much!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/16/2016 at 11:34 PM, Drawloverlala said:

weeell..

i've made some re-reedesigns from older redesigns i had..

its been a big while since i redesigned them the first time.. so i wanted to give them the new touch i can give them now..

e74b7b9613e25d9d143f0b7c5f331630-d9o3f16

:) 

hope u like them..

i think i know what i'm going to draw for Sonic's 25th annyversary.. but i just hope i have enough time to do it... X'D

You are a godess. *proceedes to get on knees and bow* I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Azul said:

You are a godess. *proceedes to get on knees and bow* I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy.

tumblr_inline_n530lvYvfz1qbygev.gif

X//D hahah thanks!

• Thumbs Up 3