Awoo.

Yooka-Laylee (Playtonic's spiritual successor to Banjo-Kazooie / ONE, PS4, PC)

Junko

Holy crap, the Kickstarter will reach that pledge goal within minutes! Not surprised though since this looks like a super charming and great platformer. Will put my money towards it soon too!

Btw I must be the only one who really likes Laylee's big red nose. I think it's cute! XD

• Thumbs Up 1

The Duo Is adorable IMO.

Although they bear a resemblance to two specific Pokemon.

EDIT: AND IT'S A NEW WORLD RECORD!!!!

What makes me positive about this, is that they were going to go through and make the whole game either way, they only went to public funding so they could improve the product and bring it to consoles. The fact they had the willingness to go through with this makes me far more positive about this than I ever was about Mighty No9

• Thumbs Up 1

Updated the OP.

It's halfway complete. We have another Mighty #9 in terms of funding.

I backed the £35 tier. I'd be satisfied with just having all digital bonuses (soundtrack and artbook) but it was only a little bit higher than the £30 tier for having an even better toybox pre-release. And it's still not even as much as I spent on the Shantae kickstarter haha. Really looking forward to this

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm thinking of backing the $55 tier. Seems good to me. Plus I get my name in the Special Thanks section! :D

I pledged 15 Pound so far. This is the bare minimum I'm gonna give, and I'm going to try and scratch up as much money as I can so I can hopefully reach the complete digital pack - I'd really, REALLY love that Soundtrack and Artbook.

I'm desperately transferring money to my bank account now and hoping it gets there before the game is entirely funded. I want the digital goodies so bad, especially that soundtrack. Heard that steel drum on the Jungle Challenge song and basically did this.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'd personally love to have the full physical goods, but I can't part with like £70 right now, if they let me upgrade my pledge after the kickstarter finishes then maybe.

Don't have money right now, but when I do I think I'll go for the £5 tier. It won't dent my wallet and it'd be nice to have my name in the credits.

YOU ONLY HAVE 46 WHOLE DAYS NEPENTHE TIME'S A WASTIN'

One of the stretch goals being mine cart sections actually kind of annoys me. That's one of those things I wish we could leave behind.

I'm thinking of backing the $55 tier. Seems good to me. Plus I get my name in the Special Thanks section! :D

Wowowowowowow! This looks so good, and it was funded in only 38 minutes? At this rate, it will reach all stretch goals in no time. Outside of DKC I haven't played a Rare platformer but I really want to play this.

No, they added the £55 tier again. Better hurry Aidan.

I live in the US, so it's $55. That's the 35 Pound tier for you guys in the UK.

I hope they'll get at least to the 715.000 stretch goal; if i'll ever play this game, i would rather do in my language.

But i'm positive they'll reach that and beyond.

• Thumbs Up 1

$55 or £55?

I think we should stick to £ when referring to pledge tiers, especially since conversion rates may differ. So no the tier you're referring to won't run out

• Thumbs Up 1

I live in the US, so it's $55. That's the 35 Pound tier for you guys in the UK.

Then, that's still there lmao

I'll probably pledge £30 or £35, depends on if I want to spend the extra fiver on the Toybox thing. =P Since I'm trying to save up money for London Comic Con this month though, I'll probably go £30 or less. I want this on Wii U so bad!

FIrst stretch goal of £275k

A unique, epic boss battle on every level + awesome boss tunes from David, Grant and Steve!

• Thumbs Up 1