Athena Cykes

Yooka-Laylee (Playtonic's spiritual successor to Banjo-Kazooie / ONE, PS4, PC)

What makes me positive about this, is that they were going to go through and make the whole game either way, they only went to public funding so they could improve the product and bring it to consoles. The fact they had the willingness to go through with this makes me far more positive about this than I ever was about Mighty No9

I backed the £35 tier. I'd be satisfied with just having all digital bonuses (soundtrack and artbook) but it was only a little bit higher than the £30 tier for having an even better toybox pre-release. And it's still not even as much as I spent on the Shantae kickstarter haha. Really looking forward to this

I pledged 15 Pound so far. This is the bare minimum I'm gonna give, and I'm going to try and scratch up as much money as I can so I can hopefully reach the complete digital pack - I'd really, REALLY love that Soundtrack and Artbook.

Wowowowowowow! This looks so good, and it was funded in only 38 minutes? At this rate, it will reach all stretch goals in no time. Outside of DKC I haven't played a Rare platformer but I really want to play this.

I'll probably pledge £30 or £35, depends on if I want to spend the extra fiver on the Toybox thing. =P Since I'm trying to save up money for London Comic Con this month though, I'll probably go £30 or less. I want this on Wii U so bad!