Awoo.

Yooka-Laylee (Playtonic's spiritual successor to Banjo-Kazooie / ONE, PS4, PC)

Junko

The fuck!? It's still lagging on at 600,000+ on my end.

Jesus christ.

The fuck!? It's still lagging on at 600,000+ on my end.

Jesus christ.

Mighty No. 9's goal of $900,000 was met in 2 days.

Yooka-Laylee's just hit $1,000,000 in 6 hours.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well can we stick to British fucking sterling then? It's confusing when you keep switching between Dollars and Pounds.

Easy, killer. 

$1,000,000 is a milestone in and of itself, especially since this project affects people worldwide, so it merits notice.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mighty No. 9's goal of $900,000 was met in 2 days.

Yooka-Laylee's just hit $1,000,000 in 6 hours.

icon_human.jpg

YEAH, BET YOU AREN'T SMILING NOW YA ASSHAT

And keep in mind that Playtonic asked for less money to fund their 3D platformer than Comcept's 2D platformer. I just hope that Playtonic won't do anything to rational and betray everybody's trust 

Now is when they start adding extra shit and want more cash out of us.

Easy, killer. 

$1,000,000 is a milestone in and of itself, especially since this project affects people worldwide, so it merits notice.

You did say you're looking forward to Grant playing outside the E3 convention when Playtonic said they'd do it for 1 Million pounds, so I got confused into thinking it hit 1 mil in 6 hours, that's crazy.

But yeah ok, fuck Mighty No.9 and all that shit.

And keep in mind that Playtonic asked for less money to fund their 3D platformer than Comcept's 2D platformer. I just hope that Playtonic won't do anything to rational and betray everybody's trust 

Still doesn't make it less hype

Pretty sure it will reach the 1 million pounds in, what, a day? =P Anyway, congrats to the team! So far this looks far more reliable than Mighty No. 9 and I'm glad it's breaking records over it.

So was Banjo-Kazooie a collect-a-thon like most other 3D platformers of that time. If so, will this game follow that because....ya know....yea. Not a fan of those.

BK does it in a way that keeps you playing though, and it's not overly hard to collect everything since it's all spaced out evenly and not too far apart, honestly I would kill to go through BK blind again, it's a magical experience with top notch humour, amazing characters, magical transformations and fucking incredible music.

I envy you Kuzu.

• Thumbs Up 3

BK does it in a way that keeps you playing though, and it's not overly hard to collect everything since it's all spaced out evenly and not too far apart, honestly I would kill to go through BK blind again, it's a magical experience with top notch humour, amazing characters, magical transformations and fucking incredible music.

I envy you Kuzu.

Better blame my Mom then for getting me a PS1 instead of a 64 then lol.

My god this looks amazing and I'm really happy to see their kickstarter is a huge success already! While it's a shame that it won't be released until late next year, hopefully it'll be worth the wait! From the footage, this is a game I'd love to play!

Waaaait so we're getting two copies of the game if we pledge for the console tier and higher?? OMG

Waaaait so we're getting two copies of the game if we pledge for the console tier and higher?? OMG

The Deluxe Tier and Console tier isn't the same thing. You're effectively paying double to get two copies, which makes sense.

Question for anyone who has ever backed something on Kickstarter: For your name in the credits do they just use your username or do they ask you what you want to use?

I was just checking the amount they have when it switched to over £1,000,000!