Awoo.

Pixels (2015): Adam Sandler, you did it again!

Kaze no Klonoa

Pretty sure Wreck-It Ralph 2 has been confirmed to have a Mario cameo in it.

So, I guess this movie has a chance to have him. 

Mario does need a bit of love every now and then, but I'm not sure about how Nintendo will go upon it. They are rather against seeing their characters on the big screen, whether it's an adaption or cameo.

...is that why DK is in the movie too? =V

...is that why DK is in the movie too? =V

We don't even know how that happened yet. We'll have to wait for more information to see how Nintendo got this to roll out.

LOL that poster is hilarious.

And I'm not sure if this is true but uh... Tom Kenny is voicing Pac Man.

I thought Wreck it Ralph 2 was confirmed to have Mario being in a bigger role than other characters, mainly because they felt since Mario was the one to restore Video Games to glory, they just couldn't justify giving him a small cameo role.

I heard about this a few months ago and just loved the concept. But then I learned Adam Sandler and Kevin James are in it.....guh....

I'll definitly still give it a watch, but I've not got much high hopes...

• Thumbs Up 1

So Pixels is based off of a small movie short under the same name, and...wow.

This was really cool to watch.

Okay, I'm sorry but Sander look super out of place in this movie. I rather have someone like Jack Black or someone who seem to care about video games in general because from the trailer, most of Adam's lines seem to be like "whooaaa pacman is a bad guy?!?! whaaaatt". Then again, this is the first trailer so my impression will probably change. The bit with Tōru Iwatani is pretty funny though.

• Thumbs Up 5

Honestly, I really liked the concept, and that trailer actually has me hopeful, as it managed to get the tone together decently well, but hey I'm going wait and see

SOMEBODY ANNIHILATE THIS STUPID THINGGGGG

That was really, really funny. Wow.

LOL Oh wow, I found this hidden in the trailer.

tQYIoD3.png

It would appear to be an advert for their crappy tie in mobile game.

• Thumbs Up 1

Eh, I just want to see Pac Man and DK.

Inb4 Mario is still too expensive to be included in film

My question is, will we see Sandler in full classic Mario/Jumpman getup with mustache, because that would just make Pixels be awesome

Honestly the last part of the trailer was really funny. But yeah I'll echo someone elses comment that Sandler seems out of place . I think that was Kevin James in there as well. He seems more in character than Sandler to be honest.

• Thumbs Up 1

If there's one thing I like about Pixels, it's the voxel effects. You know, the cubes, the giant characters themselves, and objects turning into "Pixels". That looks really cool.

Say, you guys, you did see Kevin James in there, apparently He's the President of the USA who calls upon his childhood friend(Sandler) for help

Well. That was pretty much what I thought when I first saw the thread. The premise is a very good and creative plot, but unfortunately, the fact it had to shoe-horn aliens into the whole damn mix, and having Adam Sandler and his gang just felt completely 100% out of place, and as in any recent Sandler film (My exceptions being Click and Hotel Transylvania), the jokes involving Sandler are not funny at all. In fact, the only good joke in the trailer was the whole creator of Pac-Man thing, that was a legitimately funny moment.

Sandler just feels absolutely out of place here and he really sounds like he couldn't give a shit. ''I didn't know Pac-Man was a bad guy. Whatttt?'' and ''I was just lying...we're all gonna die'' just sounded like Sandler didn't care in the slightest. 

At this point, I don't have high hopes for the movie.

• Thumbs Up 6

Also, the director is some guy by the name of Chris Colombus

Chris Columbus.....directed the first two Harry Potter films, Home Alone, and the Night at the Museum Movies. His recently directed movies are probably not noteworthy though, considering how mixly/negatively received they were given (His last two movies, I Love you, Beth Cooper and Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief received fairly negative reception)

This looks to be a Wreck-it Ralph done wrong.

Sandler really feels to be in there for the paycheck no real passion for his lines.

The scene were DK appears and he says Dankey Kong. It sound so dry like he is trying to pull in a meme but doesn't deliver the line correctly.

the more I see the more I'm turned off.