Awoo.

Club Nintendo/Future Rewards Program Topic

Lady Soniko

You guys got some extremely nice prizes, especially considering Mario Party 3DS is only a few months old.

"Nice prizes"

A steaming pile of shit  is not a nice prize.

You guys got some extremely nice prizes, especially considering Mario Party 3DS is only a few months old.

Island Tour is a year old at the latest. About the same as TF.

TF is by far the best prize on there but I already have it, so... Pushmo World.

He's talking about Mario Party: Island Tour, you know, the only game you name dropped.

Well shit, I have no idea why I thought Island Tour was a few months old, although I'm probably thinking of another game. What I meant was games that weren't that old and since I thought Island Tour was only a few months old, I used the game I thought was most recent as my example.

Still, anyone who has a Wii U needs Tropical Freeze.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh yeah. TF all the way. Amazing game, could only be better with more Animal Buddies and Kremlings. ^^

Now if only I could actually get into Club Nintendo I'd start downloading Pushmo World...

• 4 weeks later...

-pokes topic with stick-

00959dfaf0b902308b1bc3b94f24382c.png

http://stars.nintendo-europe.com/?utm_medium=Nintendo+UK&utm_source=twitter&locale=en_GB&utm_campaign=2015-04-30-stars-catalogue-item-update

5439-553f69eb05314.png

5439-553f6a574a320.png

5439-553f6a632199a.png

5439-553f6a6bf1fc6.png

(images spoiler'd for large size)

The time has come…

With glowing eyes, this spooky Majora’s Mask emits a soft, orange glow when you flick the switch. Measures approximately 12cm tall x 12cm wide, made of ABS, transparent ABS and PVC.

New award for European Club Nintendo members, a Majora's Mask light!

Costs 6000 stars, if only I had that many sigh...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still looking for codes for Mario Kart 7 and Mario Party: Island Tour if anyone claimed them from the Platinum selection and don't want to keep them. I got two Gears of War codes for 360 I can trade for each if anyone's interested. :) Also would like New Super Mario Bros. 2 and Star Fox 64 3D, but the first two are my priority at the moment.

All NA-based to clarify. :)

As a PSA, almost every item on Club Nintendo USA got its price reduced by 50%. If you didn't spend your coins you're in luck.

As a PSA, almost every item on Club Nintendo USA got its price reduced by 50%. If you didn't spend your coins you're in luck.

Yeah the physical ones got price-dropped, sadly the game rewards are still the same price. :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Despite this, I still don't regret getting Yoshi's Island and Earthbound with my coins.

Despite this, I still don't regret getting Yoshi's Island and Earthbound with my coins.

Yeah the physical ones got price-dropped, sadly the game rewards are still the same price. :P

Its only physical rewards.

Kinds sucks, too. I have 140 coins in Club Nintendo.

Three new 3DS home menu themes are available on the European Stars Catalogue, costing 500 stars each.

Club Nintendo Hanafuda

5442-5550bd6d04c21.png

Nintendo Consoles

5451-5551e62ab86df.png

Loads of Toads

5447-5550cd7a62c25.png

And of course, they released them, right after i spend my last stars to get "A Link to the Past", godammit Ross.

I'm so pleased they've announced in advance what's in store for the Stars Catalogue - now I know to hold onto some of my stars for a little while longer!

Will definitely be going for the Mario Kart 8 soundtrack (which will presumably be around 3000 stars) and... then I'll have about 1000 left so I'll just have to see what I can afford with that! Maybe the Club Nintendo Hanafuda 3DS theme and something else cheap. I'd love that Captain Toad lamp but no way in hell am I going to be able to afford it, that's easily going to be 6000-7000 stars.

More incoming for the European store:

MShPSdu.jpg

t58M8TA.jpg

I may be late for this, considering that these items were from years ago but those trophies... Ooh. I'm literally drooling right now.

I only have 1500 stars. ; ^ ; If anyone has spares, I am a poor git. 

need the MK8 OST.

• 1 month later...

FYI, anyone who still has coins have until Tuesday to use them up in NA since CN closes. The codes will still work for another month until July 31st.

So if you have coins, spend them, or offer giveaways, your choice. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Club Nintendo UK just put up Mario Kart 8's OST and restocked a Link Between World's OST for those interested, get them now.

Still holding out for a Hyrule Warrior's OST.

1550 stars... that will not buy me a SNES game. Fuck Ninty, would some more affordable rewards hurt given it's the last year?

I've only got 1500 stars so I can't get A Link Between World's OST even if I wanted, stingy to the fucking end Nintendo.

Why Nintendo? Why would you put new items onto Club Nintendo when its virtually impossible to earn new stars?

• 1 month later...

Pretty lucky (I guess?) to have had 3050 stars left over. I grabbed this the moment I saw it.

The sound selection costs 3000 stars.